Buuhan vs. Janemba

Topic started by TheLegendaryOne on Jan. 21, 2011. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Fight to Death. 
No holds barred. Both characters are fighting to kill. Their full power at their disposal.
Who wins?      

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Buuhan.
Post by taichokage (14,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Good one, but Janemba is supposed to be the combined accumulation of all the evil in the spirit world including Buu's. Buuhan might be capable of a win, but don't count out Janemba. He could be stronger, not to mention that he is a genuine reality warper.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,407 posts) See mini bio Level 11

tough onw

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Janemba
Reality Warper
Create Perfect Clone, Power output equal to original.

Janemba can teleport, shove limbs & attacks through portals.

I give the win to Janemba every time.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Buuhan, easily. Janembas not even that good of a reality warper to be considered a threat. Janemba really has no way of taking this fight. Worst case scenario Janemba spams the hell out of teleport and Buuhan gets pissed off to the point where he does that dimension scream thing that even Vegito had a hard time stopping
Post by taichokage (14,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: I agree with the perfect clone part. Buuhan would be fighting himself and Janemba.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Janemba is a demon made of pure evil energy. Buu has no means to put him down.
Post by TheGreatOne (15 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Uhm Buuhan is about equal to Kid Buu and Janemba is close to Kid Buu. I think Super Buu or Buuhan could leg this one out though
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@thegreatone said:
"Uhm Buuhan is about equal to Kid Buu and Janemba is close to Kid Buu. I think Super Buu or Buuhan could leg this one out though "

Buuhan was the most powerful of the Buus.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@MisterShin said:
"Janemba Reality Warper Create Perfect Clone, Power output equal to original.  Janemba can teleport, shove limbs & attacks through portals.  I give the win to Janemba every time. "

What, am I missing something, super saiyan 3 goku was putting up as much of a fight as he dud against buutenks, heck even Vegeta got in a hit which affected him. Buuhan simply toyed with goku and Vegeta. Janemba won't even get past the barrier. I honestly don't put janemba even above super saiyan 3, he is kid buu level at best.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buuhan in a very close match
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Janemba is a little stronger than an SSJ3 based on his battle with Goku. SSJ2 Vegeta even got some clean hits on Janemba. Buuhans is Super Buu + Piccolo + Goten + Trunks + Utlimate Gohan (Stronger than SSJ 3 Goku). Explain to me how exactly Janemba is going to stop him? Buuhan is the strongest villain in DBZ. Period.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17
uuuuh.... this is a cool fight.... But I have to say... DRAW....  
Buuhan will take any hits or cuts (even dimemssion glass cuts) and still regenerate.....  
but Janemba can make another Buuhan with the same power level.... but Buhhan can absorb Jananemba...  
Janemba can create the Z sword and cut Buuhan... and when a "Majin Buu" is cut by the Z sword... he is no longer able to regenerate back to one.....  
so again I'll say  Draw....
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Buuhan wins pretty easily. SSJ3 Goku was hanging with Jamenba for a while. Whereas, Buuhan was way more powerful than SSJ3 Goku.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: That Goku was dead though so his SSJ3 was much more potent than when he was alive, and really the Goku SSJ3 vs Janemba scene lasted like a minute before Goku started getting his ass handed to him, and IIRC after that Goku couldn't even scratch him, but I do agree Buuhan wins, but not with considerable ease

Post by nishi99 (1,864 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Buuhan's a little too much for Janemba.

@ImDictatorBowDown: That's not true actually. He said he could only maintain it longer because he was dead. The outcome doesn't really change. Also, Goku was doing fine against Janemba until that damn sword came out.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: Other than the inital scrimmage, even before the sword, Janemba was dominating Goku, even toying with him, but yeah you're right about the SSj 3 thing

Edit: I agree that Buuhan wins, but I am skeptic of it being an utter stomp

@ImDictatorBowDown: I kinda see what you mean, I just remembered Goku was doing well in the beginning. As for the stomping, Jamenba is affected by insults and Buuhan is a trash-talker at its finest. Hence why I think its a stomp.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel