Buuhan CAN destroy dimensions as shown here

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 29, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I agree with SpeedForceSpider.... the whole thing of making DBZ look weak is getting kinda annoying.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It does get tiring. Z is either downplayed or put up against the minority of characters that can beat them. It gets old. Z is powerful. But its like putting Surfer against Galactus. They are both monstrously powerful but clearly one is going to embarrass the other one and make him look weak. This type of thing happens with Z all the time.
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I think that DBZ is at least one of the top 5 strongest animes in terms of RAW POWER, I mean other than the likes of Saint Seiya or like 1 character from Jojo, not many animes compete with the raw power of DBZ characers, the reason they lose is because of hax and this is about every battle they're in. Rarely do I see an anime fight involving DBZ where the other side wins due to raw power and actually outclassing DBZ, it is usually just the character having some form of crazy hax in addition to incredible speed. Now the same can't be said for Comics but even then it's mainly mind rape or some kind of magic matter manipulation ect. I, like many others know that they are at least a dozen animes/manga stronger than DBZ but a lot of that is only in terms or hax, DBZ is as bare bones as you can get, with the exception of Buu and Dabura there is no real hax to speak of. Take out hax and the number of animes that are "stronger" than DBZ would be halved.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Very well put.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kurohige: i would not be so sure they mostly use chi for the real damage

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Even if he can, he still loses to Alphamon :maybe anyways, I agree with the above user that stated how he probably could, but it'd take too long.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mypasswordis1234:

I see a site that have the majority agree that Naruto can beat the Living Tribunal (Marvel), it not ridiculous

@Kurohige:

No, my list they only be at nine, since the other anime/manga does have characters that have more raw power then DBZ, it not just hax (I'm not even counting Saint Seiya)

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Destinyheroknight: Ah, I see, well I don't doubt you. What are the others? Out of curiosity.

@Kurohige:

They are

• Slayers with about 8 multiverse level, one universe level and one galaxy/dimension level (four if power scaling) in raw power
  • Tenchi Muyo with 4 multiverse level in raw power
  • Digimon with 4 multiverse and 3 universe
  • Noein, I forgot how many in this one
  • Gurren Lagann with two galaxy
  • Bastard!! forgot how many
  • Demonbane forgot how many

The other two can argue either way

• Diebuster
  • Haruhi Suzumiya

This only on top of my head, there probably more out there

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I have mad respect for DBZ though in terms of things like RAW power they take this.  

The majority of the SS verse individually could solo DBZ (Though this is SS I'm talking about)  

Though DBZ I find to be a great series and horribly downplayed. Instead of putting DBZ characters against characters you know that ARE TOO POWERFUL!  

Why not we tag them along with characters that are at the same level?  

I use to be a huge defender of DBZ until the debates became ridiculous and just flamestorms, now I don't even bother posting in DBZ battle threads because all there is are  flame storms and just people insulting each other.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Probably because he never did it in the Manga.

Precisely.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@SpeedForceSpider: im not downplaying anything. i can list atleast 12 verses that are above dbz

Not to be picky, but multitude usually refers to quite a bit more than 12. Could you name a few of them btw? I know plenty of Marvel/DC characters who could solo DBZ but not many anime ones.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99: They can't. I get Buuhan could do it but it takes too long and it isn't effective in a battle if that is what you're getting at.

Indeed.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

It does get tiring. Z is either downplayed or put up against the minority of characters that can beat them. It gets old. Z is powerful. But its like putting Surfer against Galactus. They are both monstrously powerful but clearly one is going to embarrass the other one and make him look weak. This type of thing happens with Z all the time.

Definitely.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Kurohige:

They are

• Slayers with about 8 multiverse level, one universe level and one galaxy/dimension level (four if power scaling) in raw power
  • Tenchi Muyo with 4 multiverse level in raw power
  • Digimon with 4 multiverse and 3 universe
  • Noein, I forgot how many in this one
  • Gurren Lagann with two galaxy
  • Demonbane forgot how many

The other two can argue either way

• Diebuster
  • Haruhi Suzumiya

This only on top of my head, there probably more out there

I would probably agree with you there, even for Haruhi, but only because of Nagato. She's proven herself to be a high tier reality warper, who can manipulate space pretty much however she wants it (though never above global scale), she can warp time and was able to steal the powers of Haruhi. And she's only an avatar of an even greater alien that is capable of producing more like her.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th: @Kurohige: @DBZ_universe: @taichokage: @GIRUGAMESH: Thanks for the back up guys.

Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

DBZ is NOT the most powerful universe in fiction. Hell, it's not even the most powerful universe in anime/manga. Not even close.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@eddz99: they can't it is above them so is galaxy busting. some DBZ fans over hype dbz thinking there the strongest when they are not since there are lot of people from marvel and DC and anime/manga that would solo/beat them

It's not above them, at all, Buu was capable of breaking through dimensions, however it's extremely impractical in battle and takes much to long to do.

You guys what to know what is annoying, people keep saying that downplaying DBZ is annoying :(

If you really find it annoying, then prove them wrong with stuff that can't be downplay or leave them be since they probably won't change there mind about it (or 90% of the time they probably just trolling)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The problem is these characters aren't meant to be pit against characters from outside their universe and thus they're just too hard to try to compare.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: Fosho! You know I will always back up DBZ anytime. It's in my fanboy blood! lol.

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight said:

4 Star-busting Seraphs, 2 Demon Lords who's likely at star-busting level (Konron and Diane), 7 Demon Kings who are star busters via powerscaling, and then you have 3 multi-galaxy busters (D.S. with the Dragon Knight Lucifer who matched a x130 power-upped Uriel, and Satan in his true body who's pretty much an universal threat)

And then you have a massive abundance of angels who are potential planetary threats (since one Dominion as Anthrax was at that level).

Saint Seiya should also be be mentioned.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel