Buuhan CAN destroy dimensions as shown here

Topic started by eddz99 on Nov. 29, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

AND UNIVERSE*

by saying he is in control of his body. Vegito then uses his energy to isolate Super Boo inside his body and beats him out. Super Boo becomes enraged because Vegito is making fun of him. His anger at this causes him to start breaking through dimensions, which, if left unchecked, could destroy the universe. Eventually, Vegetto forces his way through Super Buu's shield and punches him in the face, which stops his attack.

http://www.dragonballencyclopedia.com/wiki/Vegito#Super_Saiyan

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I don't see your point. Why are you trying to prove this?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Because people are saying that dbz cannot destroy dimensions nor universe.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Probably because he never did it in the Manga.

@eddz99: They can't. I get Buuhan could do it but it takes too long and it isn't effective in a battle if that is what you're getting at.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: they can't it is above them so is galaxy busting. some DBZ fans over hype dbz thinking there the strongest when they are not since there are lot of people from marvel and DC and anime/manga that would solo/beat them

@SMXLR8: Well DBZ isn't as weak as you're saying. Especially anime and manga they only have a few that can beat DBZ. Comics have a lot of titans but DBZ is a titan in its on right.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,829 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: well for that anime for now and there a titan to a extent

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8: Well DBZ isn't as weak as you're saying. Especially anime and manga they only have a few that can beat DBZ. Comics have a lot of titans but DBZ is a titan in its on right.

what??? there are a multitude of animes and manga that surpass dbz

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

what??? there are a multitude of animes and manga that surpass dbz

That is BS. Maybe quite a few but that is stretching things too far. I get the DBZ fanboys piss people off but the downplaying has gotten out of hand.

@SpeedForceSpider: im not downplaying anything. i can list atleast 12 verses that are above dbz

@FormerCrimsonKing: When you say multitude it makes it seem piss weak.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: When you say multitude it makes it seem piss weak.

i dont understand how when there are hundreds of different anime out there. they arent weak. but they arent top tier either

@FormerCrimsonKing: Yeah yeah yeah. I already know that.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

Well DBZ isn't as weak as you're saying. Especially anime and manga they only have a few that can beat DBZ. Comics have a lot of titans but DBZ is a titan in its on right.

DBZ isn't weak but there is a lot of anime/manga that are stronger (I can name ten of them) and there probably more stronger ones out there, that we don't know about

Not in order

• Slayers
  • Tenchi Muyo
  • Digimon
  • Noein
  • Jo Jo
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Bastard!!
  • Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Demonbane
  • Diebuster (I think this is at the same level as DBZ)

This is only on top of my head

@Destinyheroknight: My point wasn't DBZ was the strongest or anything. Just the downplaying is ridiculous is all I was saying.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

All popular things in all media are downplayed by someone, it not that ridiculous

@Destinyheroknight:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yeah yeah yeah. I already know that.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,050 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They say shit all the time in Dragon Ball but it never happens. Baba said if Vegeta and Goku continue the fight their energies would destroy the planet. Did this happen? NO! Just chatting shit.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

All popular things in all media are downplayed by someone, it not that ridiculous

When the majority agree on Goku weaker than Spiderman, I found that ridiculous(it happened here).

@Supreme Marvel said:

They say shit all the time in Dragon Ball but it never happens. Baba said if Vegeta and Goku continue the fight their energies would destroy the planet. Did this happen? NO! Just chatting shit.

Was you want to watch exploding Earth or a good story? Anyway, it sounds more like a comics critic, where the narrator speaks really a lot, without any relevance to the story and without we see that happens.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel