Buuhan and Janemba vs. Vegito

Topic started by eddz99 on May 2, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- All at full power

- No bloodlust

- Vegito has knowledge about buu's ability to turn people into a candy, other than that... No knowledge

- Buuhan and Janemba in perfect sync or perfect teamwork

Round 1:

Base form Vegito

Round 2:

SSJ Vegito

Place:

Hell ( where janemba and goku fought )

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1 goes to team.

Round 2 goes to Vegito.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Vegito wins both rounds IMO. He will fool around with them.

Post by nishi99 (2,025 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegito both rounds he was toying with Buuhan at base.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@nishi99 said:

Vegito both rounds he was toying with Buuhan at base.

Nope, he had a hard time against angry buuhan that he had to go ssj

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: People are forgetting that Buuhan wasn't going all out against Vegito and Vegito wasn't neither witch can be seen in the next episode where both figthers powerup and use more techniques. Vegito needed to go SSJ to ensure a smooth victory otherwise he could have just stayed at base lvl. If he was strong enough to easily crush Buuhan at base lvl's then why go SSJ? unless Vegito wasn't sure he can take Buu down that easily or even if he could. Even Old Kai warned Goku that he should avoid going SSJ because it could shorten their lifespan. Goku/Vegeta would't go SSJ unless it was truly needed, otherwise they are risking there lifes for nothing. Even in there first fight between them, there was a scene where both fighters where fighting in the clouds and both of them seemed evenly matched, trading blows back at eachother. Even when Vegito kicked that ball away both figthers where smirking and making jokes. Both of them where testing eachother out before the real fight began.

Buuhan has Janemba as backup but i don't see him really do much. At best Buuhan could simply use Janemba as some sort of meat shield so that Buuhan can get a good shot at Vegito, either way if Janemba doesn't watch out Vegito would easily crush him. I stay with my original statement that the team takes the first round and that they will lose in round 2.

@niBBit: Nice post.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,239 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Errm, Vegito wasn't looking to win anything. He was trying to get Buuhan angry enough to absorb him. Base form never did it, so he went to ssj level just to mess with him. Which worked.

I say Vegito both rounds.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Vegito wins both rounds IMO. He will fool around with them.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The 2nd round Vegetto wins easily. 1st, he'd sweat a little.

Candy Vegito solos.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Easily both rounds for Vegito. The anime made base Vegito fight to prove Buuhan was outclassed no matter which form he took be it candy or base. I honestly believe that whole serious thing for Buuhan was BS. The only reason Vegito went SSJ at all was because he did so in the manga. And to show Vegito was untouchable. And Buuhan was frustrated while he was warming up further showing his superiority. And Janemba gets one-shotted easily, he is fodder to Vegito.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,239 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Vegito: "I take you to the candy shop. dud dudududu"

Flash wins

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit said:

Round 1 goes to team.

Round 2 goes to Vegito.

This.

Fun fact for people, in the manga Vegito immediately went SSJ against Buuhan. To me that suggests that he couldn't have won in base form, or that it would have been very difficult. Therefore I don't see base Vegito taking Buuhan and Janemba together.

Round 2 Vegito stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel