Bunshichi Tawara vs Toujou Hidetora

Topic started by raikagebee on April 3, 2011. Last post by willyvereb 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Two monstrous street fighters battling it out, who wins? 
Bunshichi (from Tenjho Tenge): 
Bunshichis punches and kicks are strong enough to completely shatter a normal persons bones if they try to block it. 
He can survive over 1000,000 volts of electricity. 
He knows chi attacks and has strength far surpassing normal humans being able to punch a car into the air with relative ease.  

Toujou (from Beelzebub):
Toujou defeated around 100 to 300 people bare handed easily (some were wielding weapons like bars and some even had motorcycles) 
Toujou is strong enough to send someone several miles into the air with a punch even when not going all out.
A chi attack was used on Toujou in his own manga and was shown to have no effect whatsoever on him (bare in mind Bunshichis chi attacks are stronger) 

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@raikagebee:

Bunshichi stomps 

He is way stronger

@battleheiz: 
yep agreed
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,488 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@raikagebee:
why do you keep making all these rape threads????? its not like you arent aware they are rape threads... you knew beforehand 

not a good look
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz said:
"

@raikagebee:

Bunshichi stomps 

He is way stronger

"

^ yep
@FormerCrimsonKing:  
i didn't know before hand, i just had my own opinion  
and i thought it was pretty good battle between street fighters anyway... 
sorry if i gave off the wrong impression 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,488 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@raikagebee:
that cant be true because you agreed that  its a stomp
@FormerCrimsonKing:  
i merely agreed Bunshichi was stronger but i can't see Bunshichi winning in one shot or something like that
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Oga almost casually dodged Kunieda's slashes that were traveling faster than 250 km/h and were destroying entire sections of the wall behind him. Toujou kept up with him rather easily.
Also same way Oga punched people through walls or sending them flying for several meters yet Toujou tanked his punches and showed to have equal or greater strength.
Add that he's getting a training arc and  Oga in a similar training can already split rock formations larger than himself in two.
So all in all this is a pretty even match TBH
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel