Bunshichi Tawara VS. Franky

Topic started by Kurohige on June 2, 2011. Last post by Boxer_Joe 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Rules:
1.Bloodlust on
2. Pre-timeskip Franky
3.Battle takes place at the top of the CP9 tower

VS
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I say Bunshichi takes this, you don't wanna see a blood lust Bunshichi. There'll be cars flying everywhere.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@raikagebee
Lol very true, but Franky's guns and Coup de burst will help him a lot here.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bunshichi can take it if it gets to be a close h2h fight, but if Franky plays it right and uses long range attacks he can pull out a win. 
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kurohige: Lol yeah true, it could go to either of them depending on how they fight. Depending on how close they start off Bunshichi could cover the distance in no time and deliver one of his monstrous punches or kicks.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Post timeskip Franky would just nuke Bunshichi via spamming missiles. Thankfully it's not him.
Anyways, Franky has has better strength feats in general. By powerscaling he also kept up with characters technically much faster than Bunshichi. 
I say he is likely to win.
Although, Bunshichi is definitely the coolest one by far.
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Bunshichi he's for the win, he would toss franky around like a used car. lol
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Good battle, like Willy said, I think putting the character morals on will make for a interesting debate, even up close Bunshichi can win, I think he has some sort of pre cog doesn't he? I think Franky should be a bit faster though, but based on punching strength I think Bunshichi can win, while Franky punches through CP9 tekkai, Bunshichi demolished a speeding car. Also Masataka, who's vastly below him, easily stopped a blade that cut through cars like butter  and while it took him effort do fight this guy, Bunshichi does it with ease while being electrocuted by the earth's electric fields:

He also has the ability to use his chi to control parts of his  body if rendered unusable like he did when Shin stabbed him, I think he takes this, he was also fast enough to light a cigarette with his fist.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel