Bulma VS Johan Liebert

Topic started by blackdemon on April 6, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Bulma from the Dragonball Saga takes on Johan Liebert from Monster in a random encounter. It takes place in Hampshire, England, and Bulma has that small handgun she sported in the early Dragonball episodes while Johan's got his trademark gun. Is this one of the few random encounters Bulma can win?

Post by Dream (7,612 posts) See mini bio Level 21

With Johan's ability to exploit the mental flaws of his foes, he's likely to either get Bulma to off herself or leave her vulnerable enough where he does the honors to her instead.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't know much about this guy, but since he has a "trademark gun", he must be have a pretty good aim, as well as reaction time with pulling out his gun, most likely, so he wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bulma falls in love lol. Assuming this is Namek saga Bulma.

Post by taichokage (13,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
While both are human, Johan has the experience and psychological advantage.
Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Bulma falls in love lol. Assuming this is Namek saga Bulma.

This 100%

@taichokage: Johan is kinda not human. The guy is psychologically invincible.

@BloodSprinkles: The gun is the least of her worries.

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Why does Bulma keep getting put in battles?

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It is funny how Bulma is being used in the battle forums as if she has done something impressive in the series. 

@GrayWolf2: @WorldEater:

I was thinking the same thing.

She has no combat experience really, so it doesn't make sense.

@BloodSprinkles:

All I can remember her doing is shooting Goku in the back and trying to seduce a gay guy. That's about it.

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@BloodSprinkles: Exactly. 
Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2: Gay guy? Zarbon is straight bruh.

2:47

General blue.

@nishi99:

Yeah, the abridged series can't be trusted for cannon. Sorry for nitpicking though.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Part of me wonders if Bulma is so strong headed and oblivious that Johann's mind tricks would ultimately fail on her. He has a gun so he could always shoot her, but that seems beneath him. Plus she has poonani and sex appeal strong enough to keep psycho mass murderer warlord Vegeta strictly in check so maybe she can pull this out.

@sickVisionz:

It was never shown that she kept Vegeta in check with sex appeal. We never see Vegeta drooling over her, or demanding sex or anything, sothat can't really be used. However, It could be successfully used on more perverted people.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@BloodSprinkles: Sad child, you know not how the world works.

@sickVisionz:

I do know how the world works. It's just that it was never shown. It isn't in full-blooded saiyan's nature to feel love, or lust, with a few exceptions, like Bardock and Goku. Vegeta is on that list as well, but none of them, except for possibly Bardock, showed too much interest in sex. There's no proof that they did, so no, her sex appeal isn't a factor for her keeping Vegeta under control.

Post by takashichea (12,274 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@BloodSprinkles:

You're being too serious. Just to let you know. My teammate is probably sarcastic or commenting for fun.

@takashichea:

Yeah, I know I probably am. I was just not sure whether or not they were being serious.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel