Bulma vs Asuka

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on May 5, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So I was re watching some of  the original Dragon Ball series the other day (subbed of course), and it must have slipped my mind how much of a bitch Bulma can be. I mean she can really be bitchy to Goku, Oolong and the crew during their early adventures. So I thought why not compare her to another typically "bitchy" chick who happens to be one of my favorite anime characters, Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion.  

So who is:

a) More of a bitch

b) An overall better character 

*Note: I think both these are great female characters, they just sometimes go overboard with their whining, nagging ect.
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Asuka for both. 

I would have voted Bulma as more of a bitch but I just saw a Kai episode they made her bitchiness kinda funny and laughable.  Asuka is a super tease to Shinji (or maybe Shinji was just a super loser who never ceased the moment) and really rude to Rei for no valid reason. 

I think Asuka is a better and more interesting character as well.  The only thing interesting about Bulma is that she slutted herself out and got preggers by Vegeta, who killed her friends and was planning to destroy her planet.  That kinda just makes her a silly broad, but not all that interesting as a character.
I should have added Haruhi to part a)..........
You should make it a flat out fist fight.  Bulma > Haruhi > Asuka.
@sickVisionz: come on asuka take haruhi h2h
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @sickVisionz: come on asuka take haruhi h2h "
asuka takes everyone in this fight, she is afterall queen bitch of anime
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3

lol i go will Bulma....i love this  battle thread..really funny 

PS: if you want to make it a real bitch fight...you should add chi chi form DBZ, there a real bitch!!!!!
   PS: if you want to make it a real bitch fight...you should add chi chi form DBZ, there a real bitch!!!!! "
Thats not fair, shes TO strong and bitchy
@hitsusatsu11: I don't know.  I feel like Asuka is the type who might get up and talk a lot of crap and screaming in another girl's face all day but would back down if it ever came to h2h or cqc.  If it was a fight to death Asuka might go into some type of psychotic rage and win, but if it was just two girls in a school hallway getting into an argument, I think Haruhi could take her.
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11:
lol then make it bulma and asuka VS Chi Chi!!!!!
h2h i think haruhi would be in a world of hurt if she faced asuka or bulma. I mean bulma has no problems killing, she tried to kill goku. And manga asuka is a martial arts expert who beat up these fools who toji was scared of. 

@SS4Chris: in h2h chichi is way to stong
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel