buggs bunny vs galactus

Topic started by judge on Sept. 22, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
who wins?

the toon force vs the cosmic
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
bugs bunny curbstomp
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@kashif1 said:
" bugs bunny curbstomp "
yup :)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@judge said:
" @kashif1 said:
" bugs bunny curbstomp "
yup :) "
Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Though this is a battle that is not allowed one the battle forums (No anime Characters) I'll make one post before I lock it.  I assume we are using 1950's to current Bugs Bunny instead of the 1940's version who was defeated by the gremlin and tricked by the Turtle family.  Even though Galactus is a Powerful being, he suffers from a major weakness that most Comic characters have and that is logic.  Bugs Bunny along with other toons are one the side of Illogical, meaning they have no real limitations on what they can do, till they revert to using logical methods. 

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"Though this is a battle that is not allowed one the battle forums (No anime Characters) I'll make one post before I lock it.  I assume we are using 1950's to current Bugs Bunny instead of the 1940's version who was defeated by the gremlin and tricked by the Turtle family.  Even though Galactus is a Powerful being, he suffers from a major weakness that most Comic characters have and that is logic.  Bugs Bunny along with other toons are one the side of Illogical, meaning they have no real limitations on what they can do, till they revert to using logical methods. 

"

SONATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Good job  

Justice lock seal of approval.
Justice lock seal of approval.

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Justice:  LOL ThanksXD

Some quick Cartoons to show of Bugs abilities

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel