Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs Hollow Ichigo

Topic started by shonen on July 30, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Current Buffy the vampire slayer

vs

Hollow 2 Ichigo

Who wins ?

--

I pick Buffy. Anyone else ?

Post by Stingerrain (396 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I second that notion.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,284 posts) See mini bio Level 14

... what?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

... what?

This.

Seriously WTF is this? The vampires in Buffy make the Twilight vampires look OP. Or is there some much, much, much, much stronger Buffy in comics or something that I haven't heard about?

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Buffy Casual Lifting a Locomotive

Jumping over a temple building in a single bound

Man Handling giant Goddesses

Buffy Picking up a stake and hurling it at angel

Punches Angel through multiple trees and he simply gets back up with no problem:

While Buffy and Angel are having sex, they collide into and go through mountains without a scratch, cause a seaquake felt throughout the entirety of the Arctic Ocean, a volcanic eruption in the Philippines, tornadoes, and shock waves felt in the Indian Ocean.

Speed

Buffy outrunning a bullet, even after giving it a head start:

Buffy flew from Tibet to at least Budapest, England and Brussels before two people right next to her noticed she was gone and then came back before Dawn could finish two words. This is at least 11,000 km covered in a very implied short span of time, suggesting much higher speed than all of her other feats:

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Buffy wins.
Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@shonen said:

While Buffy and Angel are having sex, they collide into and go through mountains without a scratch, cause a seaquake felt throughout the entirety of the Arctic Ocean, a volcanic eruption in the Philippines, tornadoes, and shock waves felt in the Indian Ocean.

Haha, what the hell did I just read?

@shonen: Holy s**t.

Well that answers my question, had no idea comic Buffy was at that level. I was only ever going by the TV Buffy, who was pretty much street level.

In that case I think Buffy would take it, after a pretty tough fight.

Post by Viltsu300 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Are you people so stupid, that you think Buffy can win?? -.-
Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Viltsu300: Not only she wins, ichigo dies.

@Viltsu300 said:

Are you people so stupid, that you think Buffy can win?? -.-

Look at the above feats dude, this isn't the weak as hell Buffy from the TV show, this is the bullet-timing, mountain smashing, monster-beating version from the comics. If this was FGT Ichigo then I'd be arguing otherwise, but if it's just plain Hollow Ichigo then I don't see the slayer losing. She'll have a fight on her hands, but nothing she can't handle.

C´mon!!! Thats Hollow Ichigo who killed Ulquiorra! He broked hell!
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Holy s**t.

Holy s**t is right! lol

Damn her Comic counterpart is crazy! now I want to read some Buffy.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Buffy wins with some difficulty

@shonen: Lol, this surprised the hell outta everyone. Nice job.

Firstly, Buffy/Angel sex did not cause disruptions around the world. That, like most of the insanity in the Whedon-verse, is caused by the higher ups; deities and whatnot. "Destiny sex" was putting it mildly. But essentially, their powers are set and changed by astral beings in charge of the fate and destiny of the world. Basically it was something like the In-Betweener in Marvel. Chaos/Order can make him as strong or as weak as they want, depending on the situation and how they wanted to keep the balance of the universe in check. So, if the Fates decided Buffy needed powers like Supergirl to defeat a given threat, then that's what she'd have. And once that was done, if they decided she was gonna need to deal with street-level vampires again, well then, goodbye super-powers.

As for outrunning a bullet, not that impressive. That's low-supersonic. And you're comparing travel speed to combat speed. What is Buffy's combat reaction time? Because Ichigo was at least hypersonic the first time he even used Bankai against Byakuya. He even deflected Byakya's 1million petals/blades in about 4sec. Depending on the number he struck at once per blow, that is anywhere from 20,000-50,000 strikes per second.

And while the inconsistency of Ichigo's powers do disgust me, Grimmjow did beat the ever-living crap out of Bankai Ichigo relatively easily. Ultimately Ichigo needed Vaizard to match him. And for this match, it seems to be the full Hollow Ichigo, who completely outpaces all his previous powersets up to that point. Vizard Ichigo got wrecked by Ulquiorra's 2nd release. FH Ichigo took Ulquiorra apart.

In terms of travel speed, Buffy takes that since Bleach was never about travel anyway. As far as Combat speed goes though, Ichigo outclasses her completely.

Firstly, Buffy/Angel sex did not cause disruptions around the world. That, like most of the insanity in the Whedon-verse, is caused by the higher ups; deities and whatnot. "Destiny sex" was putting it mildly.

Do you have anything that actually supports that? Actual evidence?

Nonetheless, they still destroyed mountains whilst having sex and crashing into them so their durability/destructive ability should be around that level.

As for outrunning a bullet, not that impressive. That's low-supersonic.

Buffy has better feats.

Buffy flew from Tibet to at least Budapest, England and Brussels before two people right next to her noticed she was gone and then came back before Dawn could finish two words. This is at least 11,000 km covered in a couple of seconds.

Using Dawn's incomplete sentence as the time-frame and it would be around a second or two.

11,000 km/s is Mach 32,039.4, that's what it was if it was 1 second.

5,500 km/s is Mach 16,019.7, that's what it was if it was 2 seconds.

3666.6 km/s is Mach 10,679.8, that's what it was if it was 3 seconds.

That is hilariously faster than anything in Bleach.

In terms of travel speed, Buffy takes that since Bleach was never about travel anyway. As far as Combat speed goes though, Ichigo outclasses her completely.

No. I heard enough of that nonsense on the internet.

A character that travels that fast must have the reflexes/reactions necessary to keep up with themselves to effectively travel to where they want to. Otherwise they would have little-to-no control of their movement. There are instances where a character has superior arm movement/attack speed when compared to their movement speed (Cars from JJBA for instance) but a movement speed feat should also correlate towards a character's combat speed.

No. I heard enough of that nonsense on the internet.

Cannonball can shoot through the air at super-fast speed. His reaction sucks. So, enough of your lame bs. 

Do you have anything that actually supports that? Actual evidence?

You mean aside from the entire series making that blatantly evident? It was like that Ever. Goddamn. Time. Heck early in the Angel series, he was making deals with the people controlling the fates. That was the entire spiel. And you know that's what the characters themselves were saying, that it's all Destiny at work. Nothing about that actually said that Angel/Buffy was Responsible for those events.

Nonetheless, they still destroyed mountains whilst having sex and crashing into them so their durability/destructive ability should be around that level.

Given their relative size in the imagery to that of the object they crashed though, it wasn't a mountain. It was a small plateu, and that's Angel + Buffy, not Buffy by herself. So you can't even attribute it to Buffy herself.

but a movement speed feat should also correlate towards a character's combat speed.

And yet the exact opposite is true in DBZ. Try again.

Cannonball can shoot through the air at super-fast speed. His reaction sucks. So, enough of your lame bs.

We're not even talking about Cannonball here.

You mean aside from the entire series making that blatantly evident? It was like that Ever. Goddamn. Time. Heck early in the Angel series, he was making deals with the people controlling the fates. That was the entire spiel. And you know that's what the characters themselves were saying, that it's all Destiny at work. Nothing about that actually said that Angel/Buffy was Responsible for those events.

So, you're going to excuse all the feats in the series as "lolDestiny." You're saying that the plot circumposes any of their abilities/feats?

Okay, if that's the case then I will ignore all the feats in Bleach because of "lolKubo." You're not making any sense here, and part of the plot of both Angel and Buffy was saying "screw you" to destiny. It didn't always work out but things did not go exactly according to fate every time.

Heck, even when Buffy was supposed to die at the master's hands she didn't stay dead. In turn, messing the whole system up in later seasons. Two Slayers, when there should have been one. Ring any bells?

Given their relative size in the imagery to that of the object they crashed though, it wasn't a mountain. It was a small plateu, and that's Angel + Buffy, not Buffy by herself. So you can't even attribute it to Buffy herself.

Buffy still had a part in its destruction and lets look at it again.

Does that look like a plateau in the second page? No.

That was definitely a mountain. Also, destiny had bollocks to do with the natural disasters they caused. It was all them and you're obfuscating the truth.

As for Hollow Ichigo, you haven't showed me anything that compares to that.

And yet the exact opposite is true in DBZ. Try again.

What are you on about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2wVokOdOUjM   

Just look... BUFFY LOSES!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel