Bucky Barnes, Nightwing, Jason Todd vs Mugen, Spike Spiegel, Hei

Topic started by shiryu on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by shiryu (58 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Bucky Barnes is in Winter Soldier incarnation with standard equipment. Bucky has 2 berettas with 20 rounds each. He has his regular outfit. Also, he can use an EMP from his cybernetic arm only 3 times during the fight.

Spike has his Jericho 941 and has 30 rounds.

Hei, or BK201, the Black Reaper, has standard equipment, including his wire and bulletproof coat.

Dick is obviously in his Nightwing persona, and has his two escrima sticks plus his usual outfit.

Mugen has his katana and tanto.

Jason has all his Red Hood gear, including helmet and other protective wear. He has 1 flashbang grenade, 1 grenade, and 1 pistol with 35 rounds.

Round 1: Nightwing vs Spike Spiegel

Jason Todd vs Mugen

Bucky Barnes vs Hei

Round 2: Each entire team takes on the other.

Who will win?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team 1 for the majority.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know Mugen and Jason but between the other 4 I am leaning towards team 1. Bucky is probably the best fighter and Nightwing has great equipment. They take from their mentors Cap A and Batman who are the kings of non superhuman performance.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bucky is just going to shoot them in the face like the cheap SOB he is.

Post by shiryu (58 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

I don't know Mugen and Jason but between the other 4 I am leaning towards team 1. Bucky is probably the best fighter and Nightwing has great equipment. They take from their mentors Cap A and Batman who are the kings of non superhuman performance.

Mugen is from Samurai Champloo, another series by the creator of Cowboy Bebop, Shinichiro Watanabe. He has insane damage soak, and fighting skills without his sword on or above Spike's level. Jason Todd was Batman's second sidekick, the second Robin. He was killed by the Joker a while ago, but was recently ressurected and traveled the world learning different martial arts forms. He is comparable to Dick in unarmed combat, but a little too aggressive for his own good. Did this help?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@shiryu said:

@taichokage said:

recently ressurected and traveled the world learning different martial arts forms.

Recently? Anti-Hero Red hood(just so would know I am not talking about joker) is older than me, 1990.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If Hei gets a hold of anyone, they're dead. He is a trained assassin and the only one here with special powers that can be used offensively and defensively. Guns are all but useless against him, dodging and evading every shot and using his wires to quickly move from one location to another. Hei has not only killed other assassins, military trained figures and government agents, but other Contractors as well with powers ranging from invisible weapons to manipulating space and gravity.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel