Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
"  I bumped it because I couldn't let Thor looked like a punk. "
Lol. Thors no punk, I just think Broly is more powerful. But we shall agree to disagree. "

I think Thor's more powerful. 
We shall I guess haha.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
RK Thor is a reality warper, NUFF SAID
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: im guessing this will be one of those never ending debates huh lol oh on a separate note the thread with SSJ3 broly vs galactus i remembered that it doesn't matter if he had the power to destroy a universe in his hand Rune King Thor can do that as well and is still not considered as strong as galactus since the thread was locked i thought id let u know here lol
Post by dboyrules2011 (218 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Thor stomps easy quit making broly vs thor broly is never going to win

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

DBZ threads need to be banned for a while.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

what's with the bumping of dbz vs comic threads?

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm getting to really hate these DBZ vs Comic threads which have been springing up/necroed lately.

Post by Fehafare (9,317 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@MohsinMan99: Yeah till a few days ago i only found the DBZ wank and threads annoying but now i just them.

Post by gravitypress (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Thor can absorb energy. He can also break the planet and breath in space. Thor wins this.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thor can absorb energy, so that might weaken Broly's strengths.

However, Broly is much faster than Thor when it comes to combat.

Broly has the advantage with superior fighting skill.

The energy absorption is nothing. Broly will win this fight.

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i believe broly...can survive in space,destroyed galaxies,survived the explosion of a planet,lava and a punch with the power of 4 Ssayians and a super namek.....

Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Thor wins due to Mjolnir. Without it, Broily wins. Conversely, Goku and Gohan would probably win vs Thor easily since Mjolnir is a non-issue (pure/noble of heart thing, Mjolnir works as well against pure/noble guys like a Spirit Bomb would as in, not at all hence some people can wield or even take Mjolnir away from Thor).

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@rpgr said:

Thor wins due to Mjolnir. Without it, Broily wins. Conversely, Goku and Gohan would probably win vs Thor easily since Mjolnir is a non-issue (pure/noble of heart thing, Mjolnir works as well against pure/noble guys like a Spirit Bomb would as in, not at all hence some people can wield or even take Mjolnir away from Thor).

Like Thor hasn't commanded his hammer to return to his hands from Skyfathers or the Destroyer itself before. Thor's hammer works just fine on the good guys.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

oh god , the flame will return

Post by DoctorUniverse (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Thor wins.

Broly's main power is his energy attacks, and barriers. Unfortunatley he is fighting somebody that can absorb his energy, and send it back at him 10-100 X that amount.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

HAHAHAHA, Broly never even destroyed a galaxy. That was a dub error. The original japanese dub said darkness descends upon the galaxy.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@hitsusatsu11: Broly never destroyed a galaxy. That was a dub error. I find it funny, you know... because the entire fight took place in the south galaxy.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford said:

oh god , the flame will return

Well said, sir... I agree.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

If Classic Thor, he rapes Broly like the maggot he is compared to him. If Current thor he wins barely.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel