Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:

Feats/scans >>>>> statements and random suggestions of power from one character. Like Spiderman hyping Sentry.  

Except that by feats Broly has destroyed a galaxy and thor has not.  
Again, please prove how many planets were left in the southern galaxy were left.  
Or its a concession.  

Celestials are still multiversal busters though.  

No there not. 

"

"Broly spams a few multi star busters or unleashes a ki wave capable of nuking a galaxy FTW.  

false .

Its true.  
Watch the first 10 seconds of the movie. 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

No there not. 

prove it   
@SilverGalford said:
"

No there not. 

prove it    "
Wrong, the burden of proof falls on the one who made the claim. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Celestials exist throughout the Multiverse, but Reed Richards was popping them with his Celestial Busting gun. 
So I honestly don't think any of them are close to being that powerful. 

Although you could debate for the Dreaming Celestial and Fulcrum, but as far as I know they are featless.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11:
Like I said earlier, Arcadimon is nowhere near a city buster but easily defeated Omnimon and Rosemon. Thor's power can trancsend into levels that break through reality.  

Doesn't matter how many planets are left. The galaxy remained intact. He isn't a galaxy buster as he hasn't shown that he deleted the entire galaxy out of existence.  

Tell me how does Broly survive against Thor's 1000x sun attack, Mind Controlling Broly and caving his head in with Mjolnir, Teleporting Broly into the sun, and Suck Broly dry from all of his energies?

Tell me how does Broly survive against Thor's 1000x sun attack, Mind Controlling Broly and caving his head in with Mjolnir, Teleporting Broly into the sun, and Suck Broly dry from all of his energies?  

lol!!   
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@susanoo said:
Tell me how does Broly survive against Thor's 1000x sun attack, Mind Controlling Broly and caving his head in with Mjolnir, Teleporting Broly into the sun, and Suck Broly dry from all of his energies? "

force shield and a hammer will only tickle broly

when has thor destroyed a planet??

force shield and a hammer will only tickle broly  

no , goku killed him piercing his body. is it  impossible for  thor to create such power? i don't think so
@SSJjanemba said:
"

when has thor destroyed a planet?? "

Punching Bill into one and the planet crumbled from underneath.

Let me rephrase that: Punched Bill ON a planet and it crumbled and shattered.
Post by Kurohige (3,680 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Oh gawd, how in the world can people think Broly beats Thor? Beta Ray Bill would kill him. 

He can send him to another dimension.
 He can send him to another dimension.

Only arm wrestling and sends a planet out or orbit
 Only arm wrestling and sends a planet out or orbit

A nrea impossible feat, he dents captain america's shield.
 A nrea impossible feat, he dents captain america's shield.

And thor (Depending on which one is even stronger than Beta Ray bill who has feats like this: 

This is Bill enduring two opposite black holes that were streching his limbs and his body should been torn apart immediately (judged by laws of physic) and also for something to escape the pull of black hole (like Stormbringer in this case) it needs to have the speed ot light or greater (don't make parralel with science and saying that FTL can't be reached). So BRB throw his hammer at light-speed or maybe FTL. Stormbreaker escaped 2 opposite black holes so judge by yourself what speed it needed to have. 

Yeah Thor stomps, and I did not even add his list of powers to make him more versitile.
@Kurohige said:
" Oh gawd, how in the world can people think Broly beats Thor? Beta Ray Bill would kill him. 

Because he can destroy a f%^kin Galaxy, this power will obliterate thor. 

@susanoo said:
.   Doesn't matter how many planets are left. The galaxy remained intact. 
Yes it does. 
Broly obliterated countless stars. 
With that power he can ONE SHOT thor.
if only toei were smart and gave broly his own show then we would have some good feats
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Thor will wreck Broly. Not only is he much stronger physically, but he is far more durable than Broly. He is also a dangerous matter manipulator, energy manipulator and has countless ways of defeating Broly through BFR. Broly isn't surviving an unrestrained hammer strike from Thor, backed up by Thor's immense strength, the indestructible hammer Mjolnir will crack Broly's skull. Thor could simply send Broly into another dimension. Thor's God Blast should also be able to decimate the Saiyan. 

ND
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" Oh gawd, how in the world can people think Broly beats Thor? Beta Ray Bill would kill him. 

Because he can destroy a f%^kin Galaxy, this power will obliterate thor. 

@susanoo

said:
.   Doesn't matter how many planets are left. The galaxy remained intact. 
Yes it does. Broly obliterated countless stars. With that power he can ONE SHOT thor. "

Thor has fought ACTUAL galaxy busters and they can't "obliterate" him.  

He didn't bust a galaxy as planets were still INTACT and the galaxy was still there. 

Now how about you ANSWER me this time. How does Broly survive Thor sucking his energies, Getting BFRed into the Sun, Getting hit with Thor's lightning that is 100,000 more powerful and hotter than normal lightning, his 1000s hotter than sun attack, Mind control with a hammer hit to his skull ect?

Thor doesn't even need any powers to defeat Broly at all. All he needs is Mjolnir: 

Mjolnir can fly billions of times beyond the speed of light as shown in here (Do the math. Mjolnir traveled to the farthese reaches of the Galaxy in less than 60 seconds) :

Mjolnir can shatter mountains effortlessly. Thor can easily throw it millions-billions of times ftl and have it hit Broly countless times. Keep in mind that Thor is the guy that lifted the Midgard Serpent, warped reality by reversing Yggdrasil, and destroyed a planet with 1 punch into Bill. 

Post by Super415 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@SilverGalford:  He didn't get killed only knocked out.
@susanoo said:

"
Thor has fought ACTUAL galaxy busters and they can't "obliterate" him.     

Technically, Broly's galaxy bust was more complete than the destruction caused by Odin and Surtur, which took much longer then Broly's feat. 

He didn't bust a galaxy as planets were still INTACT and the galaxy was still there.   

I'm not entertaining foolishness.  
The galaxy was obliterated, only Planet Vegeta (and a few surrounding ones) were left.    
We are given a direct time frame for this.  
And it is confirmed by Goku and others. 

about you ANSWER me this time. How does Broly survive Thor sucking his energies, Getting BFRed into the Sun, Getting hit with Thor's lightning that is 100,000 more powerful and hotter than normal lightning, his 1000s hotter than sun attack, Mind control with a hammer hit to his skull ect? "

Broly counters in the following way: 

-Broly's power is such that he can wreck a planet in one blow. He effortlessly punched through mountains and rock formations. Thor has no advantage here.  
-Mjonir very nearly failed at sucking out the energy from one planet, it has limits. And even if it doesn't, Broly's ki continually grows, so he can keep pumping energy.  
- Thor having power of 1000 suns is a statement, if thats to be taken then we have REPEATED statements of Broly being able to destroy the universe. (which is>> thor)
-As a LSSJ Broly's cannot have his mind controlled, and I doubt thor can control minds like that anyway. 
-Broly's durability is such that as an infant his ki shields were powerful enough to tank a planetary explosion, as an adult, with no barrier, he easily withstood a point blank kamehameha from FPSSJ Goku-an attack far above planetbusting, he easily brushed aside the best attacks of planet++ busters, and a giant (in the 10x planetary range) meteor colliding with and destroying a planet is not enough to kill him. Broly has also survived being fully submersed in lava with no ki barrier.  Broly also survived being COMPLETELY EXPLODED by a super plot punch from all the Z senshi combined. 

Broly's death in the second movie is PIS. 
The whole nature of him being defeated by his opponents there is ridiculous, since he could have killed them all easily at any point.  
Regardless, it took 2 FPSSJ (possibly ssj2) a ssj and a well timed blast from Trunks to shoot him through the sun at massively FTL speeds to finally kill him.  

If thats to be used Thor has many many more low showings, including being hurt by regular missiles, and having peak humans react to him throwing mjonir. 
@super415: no goku killed him , the others were clones.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel