Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:
   This is a being fused with 10,000 patheons. First, Thor TANKED the hit that sent him flying across worlds, time, heaven and hells. 2nd: Thor absorbed his attack and redirected it back at him and took him out while having NO ENERGY left in his body. Third: It destroyed a being of 10,000 gods and it also tore through reality itself. "
Cool. 
Can we prove it has more than enough power necessary to destroy a galaxy? 
As Broly's max output has?
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

Broly has never done things on par with Thor.

"
Technically, Thor hasn't done things on par with Broly. 

One blow of his = an energy attack. No saiyan has ever proven to actually hit that hard. Goku in base stage can barely lift 200 tons max.  

Doesn't matter if Goku can't lift 1 ton,  the author states broly can destroy a world in one blow. 
Therefore he can. 

Prove me wrong then. There are COUNTLESS people who would say that God blast > any saiyan energy attack. 

Well, to prove this we would have to compare a thor energy attack to a galaxy busting one by Broly. 

But if we want to go into the whole Galaxy Buster absorbed into Mjolnir, Thor has done it before. =)

Really? 
He absorbed an attack that was shown to destroy a galaxy? 
Or said to? 
If its the latter than Broly has been repeatedly said to be able to destroy the universe. 

Different scan is different.
I can't argue with this logic.  I can't really remember, but I do seem to recall energy emanating from the blast.   "

Thor has fought against Skyfathers and held his own. Even winning at times. Heralds and beaten them. Broly has never fought a skyfather nor a celestial. Brolys never done things on Thors level. Period.  

He sure has shown the ability to do that huh? Even IF he can, Thor also punched Bill onto a planet and it broke under the sheer strength of Thor. 

A galaxy busting one? His God Blast has taken down Galactus twice, a Celestial, pushed the Juggernaut back when hes in motion which is said to be impossible to stop him once his momentums going. Silver Surfer can't even take down these beings with his energy attacks and he's a multiple planet buster ranging to a galaxies. 

It was shown. I have scans of such. Broly can only destroy the universe because he can bust planets to galaxies nonstop.  

Broly can't even survive being in the Sun whereas Thor has easily walked into it and out unharmed and a black hole can't even affect him at all.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
   This is a being fused with 10,000 patheons. First, Thor TANKED the hit that sent him flying across worlds, time, heaven and hells. 2nd: Thor absorbed his attack and redirected it back at him and took him out while having NO ENERGY left in his body. Third: It destroyed a being of 10,000 gods and it also tore through reality itself. "
Cool. Can we prove it has more than enough power necessary to destroy a galaxy? As Broly's max output has? "

Glory is a god created by Mika whatever whom absorbed more than 99% of the MULTIVERSE. A Multiverse consists of billions of universes. Universes consists of billions and trillions of galaxies. SIlver Surfer can't take this guy out despite being able to make a black hole that can spawn over galaxies (Guess what? Beyond Brolys range of power). Thor managed to kill this being while no one else including Surfer can.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@susanoo:
He wouldn't. If Broly can't survive being blasted through a star, he's not going to tank something that tears reality to pieces.  
Either way thats an over the top feat, Thor's busted reality with a smack from Mjolnir, he doesn't need to blast away an attack that nearly killed him again.
@Hellos said:
"@susanoo: He wouldn't. If Broly can't survive being blasted through a star, he's not going to tank something that tears reality to pieces.  Either way thats an over the top feat, Thor's busted reality with a smack from Mjolnir, he doesn't need to blast away an attack that nearly killed him again. "

I know. Just a good hammer hit to Broly's head and he's down.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: maybe so, but can u show his shield feets not that i doubt u i just wanna know if feets show thor being able to break thru it
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" @hitsusatsu11: maybe so, but can u show his shield feets not that i doubt u i just wanna know if feets show thor being able to break thru it "

You do know Thor's hammer can absorb energy including shields/barriers/forcefields right?
@susanoo: yea i did i was thinking of it on a force basis i had forgotten that part but yea that could work
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

From the things ive seen Thor do in other threads i say he takes this rather easy 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 The problem I have with marvel characters is that consistently peak (or slightly above) humans are capable to fight spider-man level characters, spiderman level character are able to fight Iron man level character, Iron man level characters are able to fight Hulk level character, hulk level characters are able to fight Thor level characters and Thor level characters are able to fight skyfather level characters. But that doesn't mean Thor level characters are on pair with skyfathers or that Hulk level characters are on pair  with thor level characters ect., it only means there is lot of PIS in Marvel Universe.
IMO when someone like Thor or Silver Surfer is able to fight someone like Galactus, that is a PIS, also when someone like  Hulk is able to fight against someone like Thor or silver surfer that is PIS as well. 

When the debate is about hulk, people have no problem pointing out how he was fast enough to tag Silver Surfer, but when the debate is about SS that feat is just dismissed as a PIS. 

Marvel characters have been around for a long time and obviously they'll have lot of good feats, but there will also be lot of bad feats, I assume it would be logical to find the middle ground, and not just ignore all the bad showings, specially since there are lot of writers in marvel, so one writer could make the character slower, but stronger, while the other would make him faster, but less strong. And what some people do in debates is that they only take the best feats from each writer and ignore everything else, creating some fanboy version of character which never existed.  

I'll not debate about who would win this fight, since DBZ Anime and Movies are too inconsistent for me to figure out what would be their speed, strength and power. According to the canon source someone like Broly shouldn't be able to destroy a galaxy, yet he did, without even entering LSSJ.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

broly dying from the sun had to happen, every dbz villain has to die with th exception of garlic jr, anyways broly can make a force shield so he could survive the sun like he did with lava
@SSJjanemba said:
" broly dying from the sun had to happen, every dbz villain has to die with th exception of garlic jr, anyways broly can make a force shield so he could survive the sun like he did with lava "
actually he died from combined powers of full powered blasts from two SSJs, one SSJ2 and the Sun.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Mortein:
it looked like the kamehameha's didn't even tickled him
@SSJjanemba said:

" @Mortein: it didn't look like the kamehameha's even tickled him "

DBZ characters use ki to boost their durability,
he probably used lot of his ki to endure beams and the ki that was left was not sufficient enough for him to survives inside the sun.
@SSJjanemba said:
"broly dying from the sun had to happen, every dbz villain has to die with th exception of garlic jr, anyways broly can make a force shield so he could survive the sun like he did with lava "

if that werre true he could've done that during the fight
Post by Super415 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@rein: You realize that pic of Thor absorbing the galaxy exploding bomb and shooting it to a dying sun is retarted. The sun should have blown up along with the rest of the universe. You should pock pics that make more sense.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Durability wise, Thor has feats that put him well above Broly.
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheLegendaryOne said:
" Durability wise, Thor has feats that put him well above Broly. "
For sure, but durability is only one factor.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
" @TheLegendaryOne said:
" Durability wise, Thor has feats that put him well above Broly. "
For sure, but durability is only one factor. "
In my analysis, Thor surpasses Broly in all aspects.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
So let's see: 

Broly is not:
A) A definitive galaxy buster.
B) As durable as Thor is.
C) FTL.

The winner seems obvious to me.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel