Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by taichokage (13,340 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:

"

@hitsusatsu11

said:

"Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds.  But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds.  "


If it was longer than 60 seconds he would have died in space.  
At the time said event took place, Thor had a time limit of how long he could be seperated from his hammer and turn back into Blake, 60 seconds was that time limit. 
 
So it was under 60 seconds. 
 
@taichokage said:

"Pretty much. That isn't current Thor."

That depends on what you mean, that is indeed the same character. Thor just jobs a bit more these days and isn't smacking around celestials all day.
  
       
"
Indeed he is the same character, but Thor has many versions.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:
"
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds.  But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds.  "


If it was longer than 60 seconds he would have died in space.  
At the time said event took place, Thor had a time limit of how long he could be seperated from his hammer and turn back into Blake, 60 seconds was that time limit. 
 
So it was under 60 seconds. 
 
Then he said it wrong. 
 
                                                        
 
1) I have flung Mjonir to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. 
2) It will take quite some time to return 
3) I need be separated from it for only 60 seconds 
4) More than enough time 
5) All the time in the world (Mjonir returns) 
 
From the dialog I gather he needs to be separated from mjonir for 60 seconds, flinging it to the other end of the galaxy gives him more than enough time-all the time in the world. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"
 
Then he said it wrong. 
 
                                                          
1) I have flung Mjonir to the farthest reaches of the galaxy.  
2) It will take quite some time to return  
3) I need be separated from it for only 60 seconds  
4) More than enough time  
5) All the time in the world (Mjonir returns)  From the dialog I gather he needs to be separated from mjonir for 60 seconds, flinging it to the other end of the galaxy gives him more than enough time-all the time in the world.  "

I can read the dialogue, so you don't need to tell me whats written on the scan. =P
Now I understand he's thinking Shakespearean, but all his dialogue in this scan seems to be incomplete thoughts / nonsense sentences, he goes from saying "MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME." to "ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD."    

    
 
If it took more than 60 seconds he'd be dead, It was essentially the only weakness the character had that his enemies could exploit back in the day. Although Current Thor doesn't have it anymore. 
 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos: So, the classic thor in my scan is the same as yours in the black and white scan? So he's Donald Blake. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hellos: So, the classic thor in my scan is the same as yours in the black and white scan? So he's Donald Blake.  "

Yeah it's the same guy. Thor said it a lot in his early years about "OMG 60 SECONDS BEFORE I GO BACK TO BLAKE!".  
It was his only weakness back in the day to add a bit of tension, otherwise the only reason he failed to do something was either due to stupidity or being overpowered. 
 

 
 
 
Like above when he handed Doom Mjolnir to have Doom pinned for a bit to destroy Doom's Missle Complex with a punch Thor spends two pages with a mental clock in mind to grab Mjolnir before the time limit runs out.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@susanoo said:


Thor can created a barrier to block a galaxy busting attack and a bomb that would've destroyed 1/5th of a universe. Far above Brolys blasting range. And besides, What's to stop Thor from throwing his hammer several billions of times FTL into Brolys face? Or Mind controlling Broly using Mjolnir like his father did? Or Absorbing Brolys attack and sending it back a hundredfold? "

Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds.  But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds. Destroying a galaxy>>>throwing a hammer across it.  And if you take statements about thor tanking 1/5 universe busters, then you must take statements about Broly being able to destroy the entire universe. PIS aside Broly would end this quite quickly. (even though your using classic thor, modern thor stands less of a chance.) "

My scan may not say that, and I misinterpreted that scan but Thor threw his hammer at such speeds if you do the math. Can Broly react to a hammer throw like that? Destroying a galaxy? Big deal. Odin (Thor's father) has destroyed numerous galaxies as a SIDE effect during his battles and Thor has held his own against his father several times. I can show you the scan of Thor making such a vortex to block such a bomb. PIS aside, Thor can compete with skyfather level beings at top power when not holding back. Classic Thor IS modern Thor. Recently, Thor has taken down Glory and with no power left, created a 10,000 world storm with no power left. Something even beyond current Silver Surfer.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this is a more air fight, but broly has destroyed a galaxy something thor has yet to do.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly still stomps 
When thor destroys a galaxy, then the thread can be bumped. 
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Broly still stomps When thor destroys a galaxy, then the thread can be bumped.  "

A version of Arcadimon isn't even a city buster like Omnimon but guess what? He STOMPED Omnimon.  
 
Thor is faster than Broly. One hammer throw to Broly's face or one hit will kill Broly judging that he got taken out by that punch from Goku with energies absorbed from battle weary saiyans. Thor has punched Beta Ray Bill with a force that destroyed a planet. No DBZ character has ever had physical strength on the level of Thor. 
 
Broly died from being blasted into a sun whereas Thor went into the sun UNHARMED.  
 
Thor Strength > Brolys 
Thors Durability > Brolys 
Thors speed > Brolys 
Thors arsenal or powers > Brolys 
Thors God blast > Brolys galaxy busting attack. (Galaxy busting attack cannot harm celestials whereas Thor's godblast taken one out. Celestials are multiversal busters btw) 
 
Thor wins.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

. Thor has punched Beta Ray Bill with a force that destroyed a planet. 

                                                                     

.  Broly died from being blasted into a sun 

Through the sun.  
 

  Thor is faster than Broly.

No. 
Galaxy bust in seconds = Thor has no time to dodge, thor cannot block. 
 

 Brolys Thors God blast > Brolys galaxy busting attack. (Galaxy busting attack cannot harm celestials whereas Thor's godblast taken one out. Celestials are multiversal busters btw)  

No, just no. 
There are so many things wrong with this idk where to start. 

Thors Durability > Brolys   

Na, I'll take having a ki barrier strong enough to tank a planetary explosion as an infant FTW here.  
 
Broly wins
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: no he doesnt say broly shoots this so called galaxy buster move at him, then thor would not just only be able to hold onto life while being hit he would also absorb the blast and shoot it back at him. and also if he died from going thru a sun that makes it much worse as thor is physically stronger then he could grab broly, go FTL and take him thru a sun easily Thor ftw
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: Incorrect, a galaxy buster destroys thor. Mjonir has a limit, it was overloading by absorbing the energy from a planets core, Broly his harder than thor. The daizenshuu states he is able to destroy a planet in one blow. As an infant Broly's ki barrier was strong enough to tank a planet exploding. As a LSSJ he could literally sit there with a barrier on and thor could do nothing to him.  
  
All the while Broly easily spamming planet or star busters, or releasing enough energy to shatter galaxies.  
Broly also casually dodged martial arts moves from Cell Saga Piccolo and Goku-both of whom fight much faster h2h than any thor fight. 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11: for one thing thor hits harder than him ive shown u him destroying a planet with one shot thor hits harder and that shield better be fast because thor goes FTL and runs him through a sun its already proven he cant tank that
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1: No, thor and Bill destroyed a planetoid with energy and blows. The daizenshuu says Broly can destroy a planet in one blow. Broly's ki is enough to engulf a galaxy in seconds, it easily fast enough to form a barrier before thor can think a conscious thought. 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"Broly still stomps When thor destroys a galaxy, then the thread can be bumped.  "


Broly died being blasted into the sun, does the sun in DBZ have Galaxy busting fire?  
Thor regularly bathes in the thing without blinking. Hell Thor's clothes are more durable than Broly lol.
   
 
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Jinbeifan1: Incorrect, a galaxy buster destroys thor. Mjonir has a limit, it was overloading by absorbing the energy from a planets core, Broly his harder than thor. The daizenshuu states he is able to destroy a planet in one blow. As an infant Broly's ki barrier was strong enough to tank a planet exploding. As a LSSJ he could literally sit there with a barrier on and thor could do nothing to him.    All the while Broly easily spamming planet or star busters, or releasing enough energy to shatter galaxies.  Broly also casually dodged martial arts moves from Cell Saga Piccolo and Goku-both of whom fight much faster h2h than any thor fight.  "


Didn't we have this debate before? Gravitional field of the core that was mutiplied 10x, not overloading Mjolnir but wanting to be released and he popped open a celestial's skull with it.  
Thats like in NO way a low showing for it.  
Plus Broly isn't exactly exploding with that power in his body, why can't Mjolnir, and Item that has absorbed some nigh ridiculous amounts of power and torn reality apart blasting it 10 - 100 times more powerful back at his opponent not handle a ki blast? Heck he could harmlessly release it / deflect it with Mjolnir as a buffer.
  
Broly doesn't hit harder than Thor. 

 
@hitsusatsu11

said:

" @Jinbeifan1: No, thor and Bill destroyed a planetoid with energy and blows. The daizenshuu says Broly can destroy a planet in one blow. Broly's ki is enough to engulf a galaxy in seconds, it easily fast enough to form a barrier before thor can think a conscious thought.  "


Bill didn't destroy a planet with energy, unless you count the fact Stardust is energy, then your complete right. He shattered the planet by throwing "energy"(Stardust) through it. =)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:

Didn't we have this debate before? Gravitional field of the core that was mutiplied 10x,   
I must have missed that, care to showme? 
 

Plus Broly isn't exactly exploding with that power in his body, why can't Mjolnir, and Item that has absorbed some nigh ridiculous amounts of power and torn reality apart blasting it 10 - 100 times more powerful back at his opponent not handle a ki blast? Heck he could harmlessly release it / deflect it with Mjolnir as a buffer.
  
If he could handle galaxy busting power than sure. 
 

Broly doesn't hit harder than Thor. 

 

The daizenshuu states he can destroy a planet with one blow.  
 

Bill didn't destroy a planet with energy, unless you count the fact Stardust is energy, then your complete right. He shattered the planet by throwing "energy"(Stardust) through it. =) "
There's a scan where Bill stands on part of a planetoid, smashes down with his hammer and destroys it.  
In that same scan, energy is seen radiating out.  
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:

"I must have missed that, care to showme? " 

 
Depends on what you want me to show.  
The 10x more powerful feature Thor's hammer still packs?  
Or the scan you have in your possession already in which Thor draws out that gravitation nonsense from the core to pop a hole in a celestial?
   
Because even if you don't remember I already did like a large scanathon of Mjolnir taking energy in and spitting out something more powerful and even taking the energy right out of people killing them for you.  
Seems kinda pointless to do it again when you've already seen it. 
 
And for the "Drawing from the core feature" you should already have that scan.
  
But if you want me to I can check it out. 
 

"If he could handle galaxy busting power than sure." 

 
Problem is Broly doesn't exactly throw Galaxy busters on after another, we don't even know how he even did it, how long it took, or much of anything.  
Having it being pixeled away doesn't really elaborate on his fire power.  
 
But if we want to go into the whole Galaxy Buster absorbed into Mjolnir, Thor has done it before. =)

"The daizenshuu states he can destroy a planet with one blow.  " 

Thats cool and all, but Broly has never done anything close to that with physical force. Like at all... 
  

"There's a scan where Bill stands on part of a planetoid, smashes down with his hammer and destroys it.  In that same scan, energy is seen radiating out.   "

Different scan is different. He didn't hit the planet with Stormbreaker, he tapped Stardust's staff through him with Stormbreaker, smashing Stardust through the planet and we saw BOOM!  
No Bill swinging his hammer to charge it up.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@susanoo said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

. Thor has punched Beta Ray Bill with a force that destroyed a planet. 

                                                                     

.  Broly died from being blasted into a sun 

Through the sun.  
 

  Thor is faster than Broly.

No. 
Galaxy bust in seconds = Thor has no time to dodge, thor cannot block. 
 

 Brolys Thors God blast > Brolys galaxy busting attack. (Galaxy busting attack cannot harm celestials whereas Thor's godblast taken one out. Celestials are multiversal busters btw)  

No, just no. 
There are so many things wrong with this idk where to start. 

Thors Durability > Brolys   

Na, I'll take having a ki barrier strong enough to tank a planetary explosion as an infant FTW here.   Broly wins "


One blow of his = an energy attack. No saiyan has ever proven to actually hit that hard. Goku in base stage can barely lift 200 tons max.  
 
Make any difference? Broly still died because of it. 
 
Thor has micro to nano reaction feats. He can easily block that attack with Mjolnir. Not that Broly will even have time to do anything at all. 
 
Prove me wrong then. There are COUNTLESS people who would say that God blast > any saiyan energy attack. 
 
A ki barrier that got broken due to the Father/Son kamehameas huh? Thor created vortexs that blocked a galaxy to 1/5 universal destruction bombs. Not that it matters since even Odin's energy blasts doesn't put Thor down within 2 hits.  

Thor easily kills Broly within 1 physical blow with Mjolnir. He can even teleport Broly to the sun with his hammer. Broly has never done things on par with Thor.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:

 Broly has never done things on par with Thor.

"
Technically, Thor hasn't done things on par with Broly. 
 


One blow of his = an energy attack. No saiyan has ever proven to actually hit that hard. Goku in base stage can barely lift 200 tons max.  
 

Doesn't matter if Goku can't lift 1 ton,  the author states broly can destroy a world in one blow. 
Therefore he can. 
 


 
Prove me wrong then. There are COUNTLESS people who would say that God blast > any saiyan energy attack. 

Well, to prove this we would have to compare a thor energy attack to a galaxy busting one by Broly. 
 

But if we want to go into the whole Galaxy Buster absorbed into Mjolnir, Thor has done it before. =)

Really? 
He absorbed an attack that was shown to destroy a galaxy? 
Or said to? 
If its the latter than Broly has been repeatedly said to be able to destroy the universe. 
 


Different scan is different.
I can't argue with this logic. 
 
I can't really remember, but I do seem to recall energy emanating from the blast.  
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tell me how does Broly survive this:  
 
          
This is a being fused with 10,000 patheons. First, Thor TANKED the hit that sent him flying across worlds, time, heaven and hells. 2nd: Thor absorbed his attack and redirected it back at him and took him out while having NO ENERGY left in his body. Third: It destroyed a being of 10,000 gods and it also tore through reality itself.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel