Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly should annihilate current Thor. I think the reasons are obvious, Broly is way past FTL, I mean piccolo and goku could not touch him. Bare in mind that this was the same goku who was to fight cell, i.e. many times more powerful than frieza in every way. 

I have limited time here right now, but I can list several feats of both fighters and although other versions of Thor have a chance. From what I have seen of Thor as a marvel fan myself. Broly takes it in almost all departments. (2 exceptions are obvious) 

to be continued...
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@susanoo said:

Thor can created a barrier to block a galaxy busting attack and a bomb that would've destroyed 1/5th of a universe. Far above Brolys blasting range. And besides, What's to stop Thor from throwing his hammer several billions of times FTL into Brolys face? Or Mind controlling Broly using Mjolnir like his father did? Or Absorbing Brolys attack and sending it back a hundredfold? "

Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds.  But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds. Destroying a galaxy>>>throwing a hammer across it.  And if you take statements about thor tanking 1/5 universe busters, then you must take statements about Broly being able to destroy the entire universe. PIS aside Broly would end this quite quickly. (even though your using classic thor, modern thor stands less of a chance.) "

Do the math of how big a Galaxy is and apply it with Mjolnir and 60 seconds. The 60 seconds he mention was more than enough time to be seperated from it. Read it again. Broly is able to destroy a galaxy because he's psychotice and he can just wipe out 1 galaxy after another nonstop. Look at Odin and his battle with another god (I forgot who though). That battle destroyed nearby galaxies and shook the entire MULTIVERSE (composes of countless universes) and even someone as powerful as Odin got easily taken down by the Celestials. Thor actually manage to do battle with one and even knocked one down. When Ymir and Surtur with the Twilight sword (Surtur was already a skyfather level being and with the twilight sword, he's easily more powerful than Odin) invaded Asgard, Thor won that war with his God blast. Broly is a galaxy buster at best and his durability would be his downfall. He died when shot by the 3 kamehameas into the sun. Thor flies into the sun like it was nothing (modern Thor btw). Thor can easily cave Brolys head in with a Solar flare or Bash him with one hammer strike at full power. Modern and classic Thor are one and the same just not written that way yet. But recently in the Chaos war, Thor took on a chaos god that was made from over a 1000 gods and won, excaped a black hole, and walked into the sun with no problem.  
@soldier said:
"Broly should annihilate current Thor. I think the reasons are obvious, Broly is way past FTL, I mean piccolo and goku could not touch him. Bare in mind that this was the same goku who was to fight cell, i.e. many times more powerful than frieza in every way.  I have limited time here right now, but I can list several feats of both fighters and although other versions of Thor have a chance. From what I have seen of Thor as a marvel fan myself. Broly takes it in almost all departments. (2 exceptions are obvious)  to be continued... "

Thor is far FTL and actually has feats to support that. Current Thor took out Chaos god which was made by 1000s of gods. Thor takes Broly out in h2h combat as Broly is more powerbased in fighting skill and Thor going all out would KO/kill him with one hammer strike, In energy projection, Thor has deal damage to a Celestial, Surtur with the twilight sword, Galactus, Thanosi and more, Broly might be faster than Thor but if we're going by A>B>C logic, then Thor is faster because Beta Ray Bill crossed a galaxy within secondsso that feat is appliable for Thor in this case. Broly can't hurt Thor. Thor has walked into the Sun and out with no problem, escaped a black hole and ect.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 Thor walked took a stroll threw core of the sun with the silver surfer...honestly though broly probrobly wins but not in a curbstomp.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:

Do the math of how big a Galaxy is and apply it with Mjolnir and 60 seconds. The 60 seconds he mention was more than enough time to be seperated from it. Read it again.  
You should read it again. 
Thor says it will take mjonir "some time" to return to him. 
And he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it" 
He needed to be separated from the hammer for more than 60 seconds, and by tossing it to the far reaches of the galaxy he easily had more than the needed 60 seconds.  

. Look at Odin and his battle with another god (I forgot who though). That battle destroyed nearby galaxies and shook the entire MULTIVERSE (composes of countless universes) and even someone as powerful as Odin got easily taken down by the Celestials. Thor actually manage to do battle with one and even knocked one down. When Ymir and Surtur with the Twilight sword (Surtur was already a skyfather level being and with the twilight sword, he's easily more powerful than Odin) invaded Asgard, 
Odin and Surtur managed to nearly destroy one galaxy during there fight. 
But problem is classic Odin is heads and tails above Thor. 
Sky fathers in the classic days simply did things marvel doesn't have them do these days. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

Do the math of how big a Galaxy is and apply it with Mjolnir and 60 seconds. The 60 seconds he mention was more than enough time to be seperated from it. Read it again.  
You should read it again. 
Thor says it will take mjonir "some time" to return to him. 
And he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it" 
He needed to be separated from the hammer for more than 60 seconds, and by tossing it to the far reaches of the galaxy he easily had more than the needed 60 seconds.  

. Look at Odin and his battle with another god (I forgot who though). That battle destroyed nearby galaxies and shook the entire MULTIVERSE (composes of countless universes) and even someone as powerful as Odin got easily taken down by the Celestials. Thor actually manage to do battle with one and even knocked one down. When Ymir and Surtur with the Twilight sword (Surtur was already a skyfather level being and with the twilight sword, he's easily more powerful than Odin) invaded Asgard, 
Odin and Surtur managed to nearly destroy one galaxy during there fight. But problem is classic Odin is heads and tails above Thor. Sky fathers in the classic days simply did things marvel doesn't have them do these days.  "

And he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....
I only need 1 minutes. More than enough time to be seperated from you. Read it again. 

Thor fought skyfathers on a regular basis. Chaos King Herc is more powerful than Odin fyi so your statemate is false.
@susanoo said:

And he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....I only need 1 minutes. More than enough time to be seperated from you. Read it again.  Thor fought skyfathers on a regular basis. Chaos King Herc is more powerful than Odin fyi so your statemate is false. "
Read it again.  

He needs 60 seconds away from Mjonir, he tosses it, he gets more than 60 seconds. 
Therefore, it took mjonir more than 60 seconds. 

CK Herc>>modern Odin 
Classic Odin at full power would beat the pulp outta herc blindfolded.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

And he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....I only need 1 minutes. More than enough time to be seperated from you. Read it again.  Thor fought skyfathers on a regular basis. Chaos King Herc is more powerful than Odin fyi so your statemate is false. "
Read it again.   He needs 60 seconds away from Mjonir, he tosses it, he gets more than 60 seconds. Therefore, it took mjonir more than 60 seconds.  CK Herc>>modern Odin Classic Odin at full power would beat the pulp outta herc blindfolded. "

I  read it again already and he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....
I only need a minute. More than enough time to be seperated from you (Mjolnir). If you still have doubts, ask other people yourself.  

Hercules is quasi onmiscent also, read chaos war, mikaboshi even tricked Hercules to use his omiscence to locate the gods, and it was stated he is the skyfather of skyfathers meaning he is more powerful than all of them combined.

Hercules stopped time , beat up all of the skyfathers and killed zeus right after zeus staggered a hungry galactus
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

Read it again.   He needs 60 seconds away from Mjonir, he tosses it, he gets more than 60 seconds. Therefore, it took mjonir more than 60 seconds.  CK Herc>>modern Odin Classic Odin at full power would beat the pulp outta herc blindfolded. "

Also, Odin has never been shown to be depowered so he will still have his classic showings as his showings unless he shows some modern but he can't since he's dead. DBZ fights gets weaker and toned down in the future but they just get more powerful than they did though right? Look at Goku vs Frieza and compare it to SS4 Goku vs Omega Shenron.... So going by your logic, DBZ characters just gets weaker despite their new transformations as they're fights are more toned down? Same thing can apply to Thor, Odin ect.
@susanoo said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

I  read it again already and he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....I only need a minute. More than enough time to be seperated from you (Mjolnir). If you still have doubts, ask other people yourself.  Hercules is quasi onmiscent also, read chaos war, mikaboshi even tricked Hercules to use his omiscence to locate the gods, and it was stated he is the skyfather of skyfathers meaning he is more powerful than all of them combined.Hercules stopped time , beat up all of the skyfathers and killed zeus right after zeus staggered a hungry galactus "
60 seconds is more than enough time. 
I agree, this means throwing Mjonir to the end of the galaxy gives Thor MORE THAN 60 SECONDS AWAY FROM HIS HAMMER. 
Classic Odin is more powerful, yes. 
Just as classic thor is more powerful than modern thor. 
And lol, someone with Omniscience can be tricked, how contradictory.  

Also, Odin has never been shown to be depowered so he will still have his classic showings as his showings unless he shows some modern but he can't since he's dead. DBZ fights gets weaker and toned down in the future but they just get more powerful than they did though right? Look at Goku vs Frieza and compare it to SS4 Goku vs Omega Shenron.... So going by your logic, DBZ characters just gets weaker despite their new transformations as they're fights are more toned down? Same thing can apply to Thor, Odin ect. "
Not really, Marvel had classic Odin as a cosmic entity, one of the most powerful in MU. 
Look at his fight with Surtur and Infinity. 
Marvel now as a clear pecking order which Skyfathers have been somewhat downgraded.  
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Thor loses badly.... Broly wins even in his "Restrained normal form".... he destroyed a whole galaxy easily.... with  a 1/4 of his power... can thor survive a plunet burst as an infant & half dead??? NO...   
and if Broly gets annoyed by Thor he will go LSSJ and destroy him instantly.... and then laugh....

Broly's evil laugh (remastered by me)
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:

I  read it again already and he says 60 seconds is "more than enough time" that he "need be separated from it"  Now translate that....I only need a minute. More than enough time to be seperated from you (Mjolnir). If you still have doubts, ask other people yourself.  Hercules is quasi onmiscent also, read chaos war, mikaboshi even tricked Hercules to use his omiscence to locate the gods, and it was stated he is the skyfather of skyfathers meaning he is more powerful than all of them combined.Hercules stopped time , beat up all of the skyfathers and killed zeus right after zeus staggered a hungry galactus "
60 seconds is more than enough time. 
I agree, this means throwing Mjonir to the end of the galaxy gives Thor MORE THAN 60 SECONDS AWAY FROM HIS HAMMER. 
Classic Odin is more powerful, yes. 
Just as classic thor is more powerful than modern thor. 
And lol, someone with Omniscience can be tricked, how contradictory.  

Also, Odin has never been shown to be depowered so he will still have his classic showings as his showings unless he shows some modern but he can't since he's dead. DBZ fights gets weaker and toned down in the future but they just get more powerful than they did though right? Look at Goku vs Frieza and compare it to SS4 Goku vs Omega Shenron.... So going by your logic, DBZ characters just gets weaker despite their new transformations as they're fights are more toned down? Same thing can apply to Thor, Odin ect. "
Not really, Marvel had classic Odin as a cosmic entity, one of the most powerful in MU. Look at his fight with Surtur and Infinity. Marvel now as a clear pecking order which Skyfathers have been somewhat downgraded.   "

Like I said, he says 60 seconds is more than enough time he needs to be seperated from it translating = A minute is more than enough time. Like when your taking a test. 1 hour should be more than enough time to complete the test. Ask anyone you want. You do know Rune King Thor >> Odin right? Chaos King Hercules took on beat up ALL the skyfathers and even killed his own father who is equal to Odin. He also is able to take on Galactus and probably win (depends on his hunger level). Saying Odin is depowered also goes for Zues and all the other skyfathers and even Galactus as he was injured by an attack from Zeus (whom was equal to Odin). Modern Thor has better feats shown for his durability. He's working his way up to his classic levels as he was shown to defeat a Chaos god. A FORM of omniscience, not complete.

And look at DBZ fights. By your logic, Goku in the frieza saga would total SS4 Goku.
@susanoo: But if by throwing mjonir to the ends of the galaxy gives him "more than enough time", and the time required is 60 seconds, then having more than this implies more than 60 seconds.  

Classic Thor did have some jobbing, but overall he was heads and tails above modern thor. 

He's working his way up to his classic levels 
Saying this implies that you agree, Classic thor was at a higher level than modern thor. 

The fight with a chaos god was one because of Thor's determination and a spark which may have come from within, but may have been spurred from without. 
I believe the scans say that, though I could be wrong.  

Even so that chaos god still is not on the level of classic odin and surtur. 
Modern skyfathers are weaker than there classic incarnations, its different than DBZ because marvel has had MANY writers write the characters differently, where as DB is all Toriyama and Toei.  
Back at the time I am referring to Marvel's cosmic hierarchy was not so well defined, and Odin was portrayed a lot higher on the ladder than he is now. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo: But if by throwing mjonir to the ends of the galaxy gives him "more than enough time", and the time required is 60 seconds, then having more than this implies more than 60 seconds.  

Classic Thor did have some jobbing, but overall he was heads and tails above modern thor. 

He's working his way up to his classic levels 
Saying this implies that you agree, Classic thor was at a higher level than modern thor.  The fight with a chaos god was one because of Thor's determination and a spark which may have come from within, but may have been spurred from without. I believe the scans say that, though I could be wrong.   Even so that chaos god still is not on the level of classic odin and surtur. Modern skyfathers are weaker than there classic incarnations, its different than DBZ because marvel has had MANY writers write the characters differently, where as DB is all Toriyama and Toei.  Back at the time I am referring to Marvel's cosmic hierarchy was not so well defined, and Odin was portrayed a lot higher on the ladder than he is now.  "

Even if so, That hammer was flying well beyond millions of times ftl 

It's obvious classic Thor was higher, but I'm confident modern Thor would work his way up.  

So true... very true about the writers.  

Yes I agree about classic and modern Skyfathers, however, Chaos king herc is on the level of RKT and it is generally believe that RKT is more powerful than classic Odin. Chaos king Herc did do very impressive things like summong Eternity and more.  

I still think modern Thor has what it takes to defeat Broly without too much of a problem. Nice debating with you btw :) 

- Susanoo
@DBZ_universe said:
"Thor loses badly.... Broly wins even in his "Restrained normal form".... he destroyed a whole galaxy easily.... with  a 1/4 of his power... can thor survive a plunet burst as an infant & half dead??? NO...   
and if Broly gets annoyed by Thor he will go LSSJ and destroy him instantly.... and then laugh....

"

Thor summons down lightning hotter than the sun... nuff' said  

- Susanoo
@susanoo said:
 Nice debating with you btw :)  - Susanoo "
Thank you. 
You showed some cool scans
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
Thank you. You showed some cool scans "

Thanks. I'm a Thor fan haha. Also a DBZ fan but I can tell when it's just too much.
@susanoo said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
Thanks. I'm a Thor fan haha. Also a DBZ fan but I can tell when it's just too much. "
I enjoy thor storyline's as well. 
Though I know when he's in over his head.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo said:
Thanks. I'm a Thor fan haha. Also a DBZ fan but I can tell when it's just too much. "
I enjoy thor storyline's as well. Though I know when he's in over his head. "

Same. When he took on Odin in the destroyer armor while wielding the Odinsword... Thor has arrogance because he's the son f Odin and a thunder god.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds.  But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds.  "

If it was longer than 60 seconds he would have died in space.  
At the time said event took place, Thor had a time limit of how long he could be seperated from his hammer and turn back into Blake, 60 seconds was that time limit. 

So it was under 60 seconds. 

@taichokage said:

"Pretty much. That isn't current Thor."

That depends on what you mean, that is indeed the same character. Thor just jobs a bit more these days and isn't smacking around celestials all day.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel