Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Broly wins.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Broly easily. He is far more powerful than Thor.  Even as a child he was able to tank the explosion of a planet.  He can pop planets the way ppl pop zitz. He destroyed a galaxy. And was fully immersed in lava with no ki barrier  Thor would fall to most all of Broly's powerful attacks.  "

No. Thor will block Brolys attacks with a vortex (which stopped a life bomb that wouldve destroyed 1/5th of a universe and a null bomb which can destroy a galaxy). Thor also has nanosecond or faster reflexes.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo: Broly would win with superior destructive power imo.  

Broly before lssj had the power to destroy a galaxy 

has the power to destroy the northern galaxy

piccolo says he can destroy the universe 

Paragus says broly will destroy the entire universe

Goku confirms broly destroyed the southern galaxy 

Broly can destroy planets as easily as a human squishes bugs: 

I think this kind of power is greater than thor's, broly can also tank being hit point blank range by a kamehameha by FPSSJ goku, easily above planetbusting and (since this is a movie) much stronger than the one that almost destroyed the sun here: 

And to counter any low balling suggesting broly cannot survive lava: 

He was immersed in it without a ki barrier and was just fine afterwards. 
Broly as an infant was also able to produce a ki barrier so strong it tanked the explosion of planet vegeta.  
It took the combined force of fpssj goku, fpssj (or ssj2) gohan, ssj gotenks, trunks to destroy him with their strongest blasts combined and shooting him through the sun. 
Even then it was the biggest case of PIS in the DBU. 

Also just because its such a bad ass picture: 

lol 

Anyway, I suppose we can agree to disagree. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo: Broly would win with superior destructive power imo.  

Broly before lssj had the power to destroy a galaxy 

has the power to destroy the northern galaxy

piccolo says he can destroy the universe 

Paragus says broly will destroy the entire universe

Goku confirms broly destroyed the southern galaxy 

Broly can destroy planets as easily as a human squishes bugs: 

I think this kind of power is greater than thor's, broly can also tank being hit point blank range by a kamehameha by FPSSJ goku, easily above planetbusting and (since this is a movie) much stronger than the one that almost destroyed the sun here: 

And to counter any low balling suggesting broly cannot survive lava: 

He was immersed in it without a ki barrier and was just fine afterwards. 
Broly as an infant was also able to produce a ki barrier so strong it tanked the explosion of planet vegeta.  
It took the combined force of fpssj goku, fpssj (or ssj2) gohan, ssj gotenks, trunks to destroy him with their strongest blasts combined and shooting him through the sun. 
Even then it was the biggest case of PIS in the DBU. 

Also just because its such a bad ass picture: 

lol  Anyway, I suppose we can agree to disagree.  "

Thor can created a barrier to block a galaxy busting attack and a bomb that would've destroyed 1/5th of a universe. Far above Brolys blasting range. And besides, What's to stop Thor from throwing his hammer several billions of times FTL into Brolys face? Or Mind controlling Broly using Mjolnir like his father did? Or Absorbing Brolys attack and sending it back a hundredfold?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: Thor godblasts him
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i think broly is 2 fast to let the godblast hit him.
@SSJjanemba said:
"i think broly is 2 fast to let the godblast hit him. "

Knowing Brolys persona, he would try and take it or block it with a barrier. Thor can beat Broly via so many different ways.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@susanoo:
broly has alot of energy attacks, with one tiny energy blast he was able to destroy a planet, and he blew up a galaxy. so in a fight it would be intresting, but in feats broly wins
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14
im pretty sure thor won this fight on comicvine or it was still being argued but got locked
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@susanoo said:

do you have scans for Thor being able to trow hammer billion times FTL , and having nanosecond reaction time?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thor has time manipulation to an extent and energy manipulation as well. Broly gets his face smashed in.
Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nevermind said:
" Thor has time manipulation to an extent and energy manipulation as well. Broly gets his face smashed in. "
Not anymore. Those time powers have long since been taken if I am not mistaken.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@taichokage: Odin supposedly took them but Thor has still used them for some reason. At least this is what I've been told from guys that know him well.
@Nevermind said:
" @taichokage: Odin supposedly took them but Thor has still used them for some reason. At least this is what I've been told from guys that know him well. "
Oh well I wouldn't rule it out, but as far as I knew, Thor hasn't had time manipulation since he was Odinforce Thor, and only then. He had it briefly as classic Thor but some time manipulator removed it from him fairly early on.
Post by bishopligssj3 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@SSJjanemba   well thor is half god half asguardian and broly is just a super saiyan 
@Mortein said:

" @susanoo said:  do you have scans for Thor being able to trow hammer billion times FTL , and having nanosecond reaction time?"

Yeah. Right here.  

In this scan, he reacted to a Telepathic blast from Pheonix when it was HALFWAY from hitting hitting him. Telepathy in comics is instantanious and can spawn instantly from 1 location to another. 

Here's microseconds :  

As for FTL reactions that can be measured in nanoseconds (light travels one foot per nanosecond), he's swung and swatted away Blastaar's energy blasts    

Here, Thor threw Mjolnir to the farthest reaches of the galaxy in less than sixty seconds. The speed it's travelling at is many billions the times of light speed, from Thor: Whom The Gods Would Destroy:

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Mortein: well as the other guy said, thor can throw mjolnir FTL soooo in ur face lol jk but yea he can
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@susanoo said:

Thor can created a barrier to block a galaxy busting attack and a bomb that would've destroyed 1/5th of a universe. Far above Brolys blasting range. And besides, What's to stop Thor from throwing his hammer several billions of times FTL into Brolys face? Or Mind controlling Broly using Mjolnir like his father did? Or Absorbing Brolys attack and sending it back a hundredfold? "

Thor threw a hammer across a galaxy in less than 60 seconds?, your scan actually doesn't say that, it says it takes some time to return, he only needed to be separated from it for 60 seconds, which he said is more than enough time- this means it takes Mjonir MORE than 60 seconds. 

But even if he could, Broly destroys a galaxy in less than 60 seconds. 
Destroying a galaxy>>>throwing a hammer across it. 

And if you take statements about thor tanking 1/5 universe busters, then you must take statements about Broly being able to destroy the entire universe. 
PIS aside Broly would end this quite quickly. (even though your using classic thor, modern thor stands less of a chance.)
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@susanoo said:
I think all those scans are from before nineties, am I right?
@Mortein said:
" @susanoo said: I think all those scans are from before nineties, am I right? "
Pretty much. That isn't current Thor.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel