Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't know old time Thor and neither modern Thor so much, but he couldn't beat Hulk in h2h. Comparing them to any Z fighters is a joke. It's Mjolnir vs Broly.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@shakyric_lawson said:

@hitsusatsu11: Broly never destroyed a galaxy. That was a dub error. I find it funny, you know... because the entire fight took place in the south galaxy.

U do know that Broly destroyed a galaxy in his restricted SSJ state.

Broly took a planet buster as an injured baby (was stabbed in the heart) .

LSSJ > SSJ > restricted SSJ > base form

Broly was reacting to beams that could reach the sun in seconds.

Based on this Broly beats Thor

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I don't know old time Thor and neither modern Thor so much,

Classic Thor=Modern Thor

@mypasswordis1234 said:

but he couldn't beat Hulk in h2h. Comparing them to any Z fighters is a joke. It's Mjolnir vs Broly.

Thor has defeated Hulk.

The Incredible Hulk Annual 2001

Thor k.o.'s Hulk with a lightning bolt.

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@MisterShin:

Broly never destroyed a galaxy... once again that was a dub error. Watch the movie in japanese, and read the subs, you'll see. Not to mention, everything took place in the south galaxy.

Read through this entire thread, and you'll see that all of Broly's feats are child's play compared to what Thor can do.

@leofull: I said h2h. Hand to hand fight. Lighting is the Mjolnir's ability. And you can see, they are rivaling. Even if Thor hold back his power, he shouldn't have ever let to hit by Hulk IF he really that fast. But he isn't. Hulk's combat speed<kid Krillin's combat speed. And in Fear Itself series Thor said that he never could beat him.

@shakyric_lawson: I dislike every other dub that isn't the original. You aren't the first who said the dub error. Broly destroyed that galaxy.

Post by xlab3000 (1,396 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thor wins

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

broly is Faster than the speed of light incredible durability , alot of energy wont be easy to run out , and really good combat skills

I dont know if broly busted a galaxy but in the spanish dub which is the most accurate to the original ... paragas said that there was only a few stars left meaning he destroyed one by one i guess... and means he is much faster than the speed of light .... and since this is non canon to the manga it seems like he could breath in space. and dont think it took him that long to destroy it because then the kais would've known from a long time when it was happening . if broly really destroyed the galaxy star by star .. planet by planet that means he is xxxxxxxxxxfaster than the speed of light.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,363 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@debeze said:

broly is Faster than the speed of light incredible durability , alot of energy wont be easy to run out , and really good combat skills

I dont know if broly busted a galaxy but in the spanish dub which is the most accurate to the original ... paragas said that there was only a few stars left meaning he destroyed one by one i guess... and means he is much faster than the speed of light .... and since this is non canon to the manga it seems like he could breath in space. and dont think it took him that long to destroy it because then the kais would've known from a long time when it was happening . if broly really destroyed the galaxy star by star .. planet by planet that means he is xxxxxxxxxxfaster than the speed of light.

@SMXLR8: "Broly is faster than the speed of light"

That's a statement not argument... and it's correct.

@mypasswordis1234:

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

filler speed of light

@SMXLR8: You have just questioned that the dbz is an existing show. When you make funny pics and the message is wrong, you will be the joke.

@SilverGalford: What filler?...

@mypasswordis1234: same thing your still wrong

@SMXLR8: And no. Stop answering unless you have something to say. Nobody cares that you agree with me or not.

@mypasswordis1234:

@SMXLR8: Ok, I let you have the last word* as your biggest success in life.

*I mean, pic.

@mypasswordis1234: say what you want to you have no point just insults pathetic

@SMXLR8: Oh I didn't meant to hurt your feelings, but you know asking pic from a series and basically telling that if I don't show you pic then it's equal if was I believe in god, is count as a pointless insult. So I don't know are you telling these things to me or yourself?

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@shakyric_lawson said:

@MisterShin:

Broly never destroyed a galaxy... once again that was a dub error. Watch the movie in japanese, and read the subs, you'll see. Not to mention, everything took place in the south galaxy.

If a couple planets are left, how can it possibly be classified as a galaxy anymore????? 99.99999999% of it is gone, hence its no longer a galaxy, thus galaxy destroyed!!!

No dub error, it clearly show image to go along with statement. Galaxy was destroyed.

Your argument would be like saying a planet wasn't destroyed because a pebble was left.

(In proportion to a galaxy a couple stars and planets left is insignificant, when a galaxy hold approx 200-400 BILLION STARS)

Post by 5th (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Jesus Christ!  

Someone end this thread before it kills us all!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel