Broly Vs. Thor

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Dec. 20, 2010. Last post by eddz99 2 years ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Legendary Sayian Broly  

Vs.  

Thor
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

u know this will reach 300 posts, and u already know most ppls answer. oh well gunna go with broly he is a confirmed galaxy buster, and his father even said he could destroy the universe
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
broly dies horribly again
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SilverGalford:  

Well before you say something, please claim your reasons and have something to provide you because a lot of DBZ fans on here would get terribly upset however I am not one of those fans.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@mydeathlyways said:
" @SilverGalford:  

Well before you say something, please claim your reasons and have something to provide you because a lot of DBZ fans on here would get terribly upset however I am not one of those fans. "
Thor has recently defeated Glory in Chaos War, a being who was the embodiment of 10,000 gods.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly easily. 
He is far more powerful than Thor.  
Even as a child he was able to tank the explosion of a planet.  
He can pop planets the way ppl pop zitz. 
He destroyed a galaxy. 
And was fully immersed in lava with no ki barrier  
Thor would fall to most all of Broly's powerful attacks. 
@SilverGalford said:
" broly dies horribly again "
Even though you are correct, you should elaborate more. It helps to eliminate flame wars if you give reasoning behind your posts.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Broly has displayed more power in terms of energy projection but Thor's power-set is extremely versatile. I am not so certain if Broly could resist being transmuted into an inanimate object or if he can withstand full blunt and unrestrained hammer strikes from Thor. Thor can simply absorb most of Broly's energy attacks. Although in terms of sheer destructive power, Broly is apparently superior, in terms of physical power? Thor has much better feats. I however think Broly can win by spamming multi-planet busting attacks, Thor however can win if it is possible to transmute Broly into grains of sand. 

ND
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath:
i always like ur explaniations, ur always fair to both sides, i wish i could be like u but i cant stop defending dbz lol
@SSJjanemba: Thanks. LOL 

ND

Well before you say something, please claim your reasons and have something to provide you because a lot of DBZ fans on here would get terribly upset however I am not one of those fans.

yes,  i know . but you need to investigate who is thor  before putting him against this guy, i have seen a lot of dbz vs comic characters today  and i don't know what on earth you want to prove.
@SilverGalford said:
"

yes,  i know . but you need to investigate who is thor  before putting him against this guy, i have seen a lot of dbz vs comic characters today  and i don't know what on earth you want to prove. "
It's not like Broly can't fight Thor. He definitely can with his power, but in the end Broly will lose.

It's not like Broly can't fight Thor. He definitely can with his power, but in the end Broly will lose.   

that's the reason why i said that . not because of this post, it's because the result  is obvious.  
and im not the only one who posts , "dies horribly", "dies a lot", "gets raped"  and things like those .
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"Broly has displayed more power in terms of energy projection but Thor's power-set is extremely versatile. I am not so certain if Broly could resist being transmuted into an inanimate object or if he can withstand full blunt and unrestrained hammer strikes from Thor. Thor can simply absorb most of Broly's energy attacks. Although in terms of sheer destructive power, Broly is apparently superior, in terms of physical power? Thor has much better feats. I however think Broly can win by spamming multi-planet busting attacks, Thor however can win if it is possible to transmute Broly into grains of sand.  ND "

Broly can't even apparently tank the heat from a bit of lava or being blasted into a sun, both of which Thor tanks with ease.  
But yes he'd be a goner for any of Thor's actual striking power.
@Hellos: Indeed. 

ND
Post by jasraj (9 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thor wins, his godblasts were powerful enough to even hurt Galactus
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@jasraj said:
"Thor wins, his godblasts were powerful enough to even hurt Galactus "

this isnt odin force thor
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FoolyCooly: godblast isn't used by OF Thor thats classic thor
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Here thor absorbs and redirects the power of a bomb that was said to be able to destroy a galaxy.

Here thor creates a force field that stopped an explosion that would have "Doomed the universe"
These two scans should counter Broly's galaxy destroying feat and universal level threat statement respectively.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" @FoolyCooly: godblast isn't used by OF Thor thats classic thor "
didnt both classic and OF use it? 
oh nvm lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel