Broly vs The 4 Heavenly Kings

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Sept. 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fight takes place in a Desert. The Kings are bloodlusted. Broly is not. Win via Death. No prep. 

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

AHAHAHAHHAA

OHOHOHOHOH

Lol I'm done

Broly punches their heads off before they can react

Post by Saiyan007 (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

seeing as broly is non canon and the movies tie into each other broly rapes hard seeing as goku had a ftl feat in cooler revenge and broly > goku yeah they don't stand a chance

Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

the kings win via PIS

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

LOL XD again you got it right that's the face Broly will give before he blasts the kings into nothing.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You can't use one Non canon reference for a different one because they are non canon and are not tied to other material. Only if it was within the same arc or or continuum. Broly never moved FTL. That being said though he can still beat the Kings.

@taichokage: you can use the anime filler as canon for non canon things aswell as the movie's because *gasp* there all non canon but vegeta's final flash was mftl and destroyed a star and broly was stronger than him so these guys wont be touching broly at all.

Filler has no canonicity pertaining to anything but itself. Most filler is not even related to other filler. Sometimes but not always. However I'm not arguing about Broly's power. He does win, and could be FTL. Also on a side note, the reason I didn't reply to you directly is because the current device I am on does not support animevice well and it doesn't allow replies and quotes. Welcome to vice btw.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Saiyan007 said:

@taichokage: you can use the anime filler as canon for non canon things aswell as the movie's because *gasp* there all non canon but vegeta's final flash was mftl and destroyed a star and broly was stronger than him so these guys wont be touching broly at all.

No you can't use filler. And I never do.

@taichokage said:
You can't use one Non canon reference for a different one because they are non canon and are not tied to other material. Only if it was within the same arc or or continuum. Broly never moved FTL. That being said though he can still beat the Kings.

Given my own calcs, Goku and co are FTL in the Cell Saga and Brolly was effortlessly dodging, evading and blocking every blow Goku and Piccolo could unleash on him. Everything else he just tanked because he could. Plus the attack he used to blow up a planet was clearly FTL as well.

filler is still in the anime which is non canon so i don't see why u cant use that

still broly is mftl with more than enough firepower to kill these guys with a glare

Oh what's up Reikai. I actually forgot the planet bust for a moment. That was obviously near or exceeding the speed of light. I was having a bit of amnesia. My point though was that he didn't even need that level of speed to beat the Kings. They're tough, but not at his level.

@taichokage: well counting vegeta's final flash there are mftl lol that's the way the anime works but those kinda speeds aren't needed here

@Saiyan007: DBZ Kai is more Canon than the original anime because the Filler was removed and dialogue changed to fit closer to the Original Manga, as was intended.

@ReiKai: it still had the mftl feat in there

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

broly beats the kings in the same fashion he defeated vegeta. the only chance they have is ou shoku ban san because it has been confirmed that it destroys on the atomic level, but they wont have the time to do it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

LOL XD again you got it right that's the face Broly will give before he blasts the kings into nothing.

This! Broly will kill them in such epic ways lol... He then eats there food to add insult to injury!

And I see that is the image I remastered of Broly...I guess my HD Broly images are very popular lol.

Oh my.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Broly slams them to death.
Post by Kobra678 (3,179 posts) See mini bio Level 15

^^^ except that I probably would replace "slams" with "rapes".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel