Broly vs. Super android 17

Topic started by eddz99 on April 8, 2012. Last post by Rockoko 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Absorbing vs Increasing lol

- No bloodlust

- Empty space

- Yes to absorbing

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
If Broly goes only physical he might have a chance... but if he keeps throwing ki blast all the time he loses cuz he will just Power up Hell Fighter 17..
Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

if they are in character 17 wins, also remember he took on ssj4 which goes beyond the legendary super saiyan

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Super Android 17 absolutely rapes him...

Post by FadeToBlackBolt (35 posts) See mini bio Level 7

So unfair I'd call it spite. Super Android 17 decimates Broly.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
SS4 was not demonstrating anything beyond SSJ1 in the canon series. GT was absolute fail. And I remind you Super 17 was Weak at the beginning and had to build up power first by absorbing energy attacks. Outside of that one ability, he is purely fail. And Brolly is still a galaxy buster which exceeds all other characters in the series. Brolly punches him. The End.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: I agree with this. Goku turned back into regular Saiyain to beat him. Super 17 was just a rubbish character, who was very poorly conceived.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SSJ 4 dispersed a blast from Baby Vegeta strong enough to destroy the earth, so he isn't a weakling. GT was poorly written but Super 17 takes this fairly easily.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yeah Broly just gonna have to use physical strenght to beat 17... so yeah he wins..
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly at his best would be around SSJ2 see my other post about Broly why i think that. Super 17 was tossing SSJ4 Goku around like a raggdoll and eventually beating him. Goku only won because of his HAX Dragon Fist and with the help of Android 18 and Android 17 from within Super 17, revailing Super 17's weakness to Goku. Super 17 would demolish Broly. Almost everybody from GT would kill anybody from DBZ the powelevel gap is to much.

Post by 956ThrowDest (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku level ss 4 would barely defeat super android 17 so that means that broly would not even last a minute!

Broly's power is about super saiyan 2.5

and Super 17 without absorbing is about super saiyan 3.1...

@eddz99: Uhm.. no Super 17 is not around SSJ3. When Super 17 first came to be (without absorbing anything) he took on Mystic Gohan/Vegeta SSJ2/Goten/Trunks/Majuub and there where getting tossed aside. Super 17 was so unimpressed by them that when Goten Trunks and Vegeta both landed direct hits..he cleaned his boots (go watch on youtube to see what i mean). Later on he became more powerfull when he absorbed attakcks from Goku. Super 17 at his most basic is well over SSJ3 otherwise he's could't do what he did.

@niBBit: 3.35 then :P

@niBBit: Also he fought with regular super saiyans form i dunno why they didn't use SSJ2

Post by The_Mayhem_Theory (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Super Android 17, quite easily.
Mystic Gohan doesn't exist in GT. He goes Super Saiyan. That's how we know. S17 was also absorbing energy the whole time since he showed up. Everyone just didn't know it because he can absorb it using his whole body and not just his hands. And Everyone did the stupid thing at the start and just kept blasting at him repeatedly.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Though he still withstood physical hits from Vegeta, Goten, Trunks and Majuub by just standing there doing nothing at all, before they resorted to firing energy blasts.

@ReiKai: What makes you say Mystic Gohan does not exist? Elder Kai unlocked his hidden power like Guru did in the Namek Saga so your saying Gohan's hidden natural potention just magicly dissapeared? And your wrong about Super 17 absorbing energy the whole time, go watch the episode where he appears called *17 times two* the two 17's merged and became Super 17, after that the Z Fighter attack him with physical attack NOT energy attack, LATER on Gohan fires an kamehameha at him and that was the only ting he absorbed during that fight.

Let's see, a whole cast of people who did NOTHING for a Decade, which made them all substantially weaker, all started attacking S17 with their Base Forms, and could do nothing, then turned SSJ and use Energy Attacks. I know the episode. And I also know GT sucks balls. Every one of the Z-fighters were made to suck horribly next to Goku. And go watch Baby Saga. Gohan Transforms into a Super Saiyan. That means he doesn't have Mystic anymore.

Brolly busted a galaxy. No one in GT did anything remotely close to that. Which means Brolly wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel