Broly vs. Sora and Organization 13

Topic started by Bruce246 on June 11, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@deadman323:

Yeah, I know. Taht was the point.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GIRUGAMESH: First of all I never said you had to did I? I gave you my opinion and you asked for the scans did you not? I already told you what to look for in previous post, it's not that hard to look for four things.

@BloodSprinkles: one on one hell no, but I like to play the numbers game.

Post by Saladking (968 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@LHWKnight said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I just said that he wasn't, but I still don't see Broly winning here.

Then put on some glasses because Broly solos them casually

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
why is this still open,when the obvious winner is broly,this like putting sora and organization 13 again god emperor of mankind
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Saladking said:

@LHWKnight said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I just said that he wasn't, but I still don't see Broly winning here.

Then put on some glasses because Broly solos them casually

Hahaha.

@LHWKnight said:

@GIRUGAMESH: First of all I never said you had to did I? I gave you my opinion and you asked for the scans did you not? I already told you what to look for in previous post, it's not that hard to look for four things.

@BloodSprinkles: one on one hell no, but I like to play the numbers game.

Scanning a bunch of videos (that are at least 10 minutes in length) for anything supporting the KH characters in this is like finding the hay in the needlestack.

Broly stomps, as ever.

Post by mangafanVT (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

broly would destroy them

Post by MasterAsia (78 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Broly 1 shots.

Post by taichokage (13,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah come on. Even if they can hypothetically win, it's like putting the Konoha 11 vs Madara. Hypothetically they can win but it's about as likely as winning the Powerball lottery. Broly literally one-shots them all.

@taichokage: @mangafanVT: @GIRUGAMESH: okay okay I get it, I'll concede to Broly winning here on the grounds that I still could not find ways for the team to win. I can't always give the fights to DBZ you know, I have to try and find ways for other characters to win.

Post by taichokage (13,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I admit it's possible it's just not plausible from what I gather.
Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Case closed everybody go home this needs a lock

@luthluth said:@taichokage: @MasterAsia: @mangafanVT:

Case closed everybody go home this needs a lock

Okay this is the last but humor me for one second. this is what is show in the fights and what was said as well.

Xemnas, Organization 13's number one.

Destructive Capacity: Large planet level (superior to Hades and the titans who at least measure up to casual Zeus; at least equal to Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, who is stated to have destroyed his world by his lonesome, leaving only the castle of Hollow Bastion) | At least large planet level+ (united with a broken Kingdom Hearts, a full powered Kingdom Hearts is capable of restoring hundreds of destroyed worlds back to normal)

FTL (spends the better part of his fight with Sora and Riku actively trying to blitz them by himself, and almost succeeding)

Super strength, speed, durability, agility, flight, illusion creation, teleportation, manipulation of "nothingness" (the Realm In-Between), forcefield creation, elemental manipulation, intangibility, can steal hearts (minor soul manipulation), light and darkness manipulation, duplication, reality warping, spatial manipulation, transmutation, summoning, afterimage creation, gravity manipulation.

and still Broly would win?

@LHWKnight: So you concede, then throw as many unfounded claims as you can in a last-ditch effort to save the sh*tty organisation from the failure bin?

Hate to say it, but your credibility goes skyrocketing out the window as soon as you start claiming that Sora and Riku are near lightspeed. The little kiddies with their cute blades don't come anywhere close, I'm afraid. Also, the term 'world' is extremely subjective. But enough of this, I'm done.

How can you argue that Sora vs Bayonetta is a good match in one case, then think he comes close to Broly's level? It's ridiculous. Getting tired of the DBZ-lowballing sh*t that's recently seemed to have infected this site.

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GIRUGAMESH: why this still open and since when riku and sora ftl 0_o

@GIRUGAMESH: Hey I am not low-balling DBZ I just told you I am at least giving other characters a chance, also have been defending DBZ and Broly for that matter in a lot of threads lately so why not be supportive of the other series sometimes.

I never actually said it would be a good match, I just said that it would be awesome to see a crossover. even if it's not much of a match, watching her tease him would be fun in it's own right.

Also do you really think I care what people think? losing Credibility on these threads isn't going to keep me awake at night.

@deadman323: Because of LHWKnight. And no, they aren't ftl.

@LHWKnight: Yes you are lowballing, that or you're grievously overstating the KH characters' capabilities.

'It would be awesome to see a crossover', you say? I find it hard to believe, given your blinding love of Sora and pals, that you would actually enjoy seeing them torn limb from limb and turned to dust.

Also, thanks for admitting that you're basically just wasting time. I think we've had this conversation before: don't support one side of a battle just because you don't want to see them lose, or because 'it would be fun, hur hur'. If they actually had any kind of shot (i.e. if there was actually a cause for debate) then ok, but in bloodbaths this one-sided it just encourages stupidity.

And if you don't care what people think, that's fine, just don't keep flogging the dead horse with things like this.

Post by takashichea (12,682 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I was waiting for Dream or Sonata, the true battle mods to lock a spite or stomp thread. I only lock dupe threads and threads that do not have enough information for condition or have images. I'm not a battle person or have the right mentality to lock spite or stomp threads on my own judgement. I have to rely on users and comments to make a fair decision to the best of my ability.

If I did a mistake and locking a thread, please visit the Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread. and open a case there. Dream or Sonata will take of the issue. Thank you.

@GIRUGAMESH:

Even if you don't agree with a user, you have to be respectful and explain. If you reach a standstill, agree to disagree and move on. Every time, I see folks accusing others of low balling and wanking, it is not going to end pretty. At the end of the day, you're here in your break time. Enjoy the battle threads or take some time off and explore the other parts of the site. You're one of the candidates running for Best User of July 2014. You have to act as a role model.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel