Broly vs. Sora and Organization 13

Topic started by Bruce246 on June 11, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Broly

Vs.

Sora and Organization 13

Battle Rules

1. Everyone is bloodlust
  2. Everyone haves morals off
  3. No prep for no one
  4. Sora gets Kingdom Hearts 2 feats.
  5. They get 100 feet apart before the battle.

Battle takes place at The World That Never Was.

Post by othus12 (6,837 posts) See mini bio Level 13

broly blasts them all.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dont know the second team, so Broly is my best bet.

Post by GeneralVan (1,770 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Broly obliterates them.
Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
broly solo the entire organization 13 and proceed to kill sora,then blast the entire planet
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't know much about Sora and Organization 13, but unless can solar system bust, I doubt they could beat Broly in this fight.

Post by cosmicdude (390 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Broly stomps.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I Think The organization and Sora has a chance here. speed wise these guys are epic. everyone here is an OP reality warper, Xemnas has an omnidirectional attack and a super ability that constantly drains the opponent until they are dead.

Xemnas can create a planetary dimension and has a giant cyber stardust dragon.

Xemnas in twilight mode absorbs the incomplete Kingdom hearts, which could in fact destroy, recreate and merge worlds, although he himself never did so because of the fact that he had to use all of his power to try and kill Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey.

While I can say for sure that Sora and Riku have the potency to be planetary, I know that they aren't DC wise because that isn't exactly how their powers work. Sora speed in calculations has been supported to be somewhat as fast than Monstro, who in the game fly around in space and even out place the Gummiship.

Strength wise for Sora is Olympian from the Disney Hercules movie. he can go blow for blow with Hercules and has beaten him once. Riku is Sora's equal in magical powers.

1. Xemnas (The Superior of the In-Between): Controls Sorcerers, uses the attribute of Nothingness and weapons called Ethereal Blades which he himself calls Interdiction. Nobody of Xehanort.
  2. Xigbar (The Freeshooter): Controls Snipers, uses the attribute of Space and Arrowguns called Sharpshooters. Nobody of Braig.
  3. Xaldin (The Whirlwind Lancer): Controls Dragoons, uses the attribute of Wind and six Lances called Lindworm. Nobody of Dilan.
  4. Vexen (The Chilly Academic) uses the attribute of Ice and a Shield called Frozen Pride. Nobody of Even.
  5. Lexaeus (The Taciturn Stalwart) uses the attribute of Earth and an Axe Sword called Skysplitter. Nobody of Aeleus.
  6. Zexion (The Cloaked Schemer) uses the attribute of Illusion and a Lexicon called Book of Retribution. Nobody of Ienzo.
  7. Saïx (The Luna Diviner): Controls Berserkers, uses the attribute of Moon and a Claymore called Lunatic. Nobody of Isa.
  8. Axel (The Flurry of Dancing Flames): Controls Assassins, uses the attribute of Fire and twin Chakrams called Eternal Flames. Nobody of Lea.
  9. Demyx (The Melodious Nocturne): Controls Dancers, uses the attribute of Water and a Sitar called Arpeggio. Original persona unknown.
  10. Luxord (The Gambler of Fate): Controls Gamblers, uses the attribute of Time as well as Cards called Fair Game. Original persona unknown.
  11. Marluxia (The Graceful Assassin) uses the attribute of Flower and a Scythe called Graceful Dahlia. Original persona unknown.
  12. Larxene (The Savage Nymph) uses the attribute of Lightning and eight Knives called Foudre. Original persona unknown.
  13. Roxas (The Key of Destiny): Controls Samurais, uses the attribute of Light and wielded up to three different Keyblades (due to being Sora's Nobody). He initially wielded the Kingdom Key but soon acquired the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, which represent Kairi and Riku, respectively.
  14. Xion used the attribute of Light and the Kingdom Key. Although she is referred to as the fourteenth member, she is not actually considered to be part of the Organization, and she is not a Nobody. She is an imperfect Replica of Roxas created from Sora's leaked memories of Kairi.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@LHWKnight said:

I Think The organization and Sora has a chance here. speed wise these guys are epic. everyone here is an OP reality warper, Xemnas has an omnidirectional attack and a super ability that constantly drains the opponent until they are dead.

Xemnas can create a planetary dimension and has a giant cyber stardust dragon.

Xemnas in twilight mode absorbs the incomplete Kingdom hearts, which could in fact destroy, recreate and merge worlds, although he himself never did so because of the fact that he had to use all of his power to try and kill Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey.

While I can say for sure that Sora and Riku have the potency to be planetary, I know that they aren't DC wise because that isn't exactly how their powers work. Sora speed in calculations has been supported to be somewhat as fast than Monstro, who in the game fly around in space and even out place the Gummiship.

Strength wise for Sora is Olympian from the Disney Hercules movie. he can go blow for blow with Hercules and has beaten him once. Riku is Sora's equal in magical powers.

1. Xemnas (The Superior of the In-Between): Controls Sorcerers, uses the attribute of Nothingness and weapons called Ethereal Blades which he himself calls Interdiction. Nobody of Xehanort.
  2. Xigbar (The Freeshooter): Controls Snipers, uses the attribute of Space and Arrowguns called Sharpshooters. Nobody of Braig.
  3. Xaldin (The Whirlwind Lancer): Controls Dragoons, uses the attribute of Wind and six Lances called Lindworm. Nobody of Dilan.
  4. Vexen (The Chilly Academic) uses the attribute of Ice and a Shield called Frozen Pride. Nobody of Even.
  5. Lexaeus (The Taciturn Stalwart) uses the attribute of Earth and an Axe Sword called Skysplitter. Nobody of Aeleus.
  6. Zexion (The Cloaked Schemer) uses the attribute of Illusion and a Lexicon called Book of Retribution. Nobody of Ienzo.
  7. Saïx (The Luna Diviner): Controls Berserkers, uses the attribute of Moon and a Claymore called Lunatic. Nobody of Isa.
  8. Axel (The Flurry of Dancing Flames): Controls Assassins, uses the attribute of Fire and twin Chakrams called Eternal Flames. Nobody of Lea.
  9. Demyx (The Melodious Nocturne): Controls Dancers, uses the attribute of Water and a Sitar called Arpeggio. Original persona unknown.
  10. Luxord (The Gambler of Fate): Controls Gamblers, uses the attribute of Time as well as Cards called Fair Game. Original persona unknown.
  11. Marluxia (The Graceful Assassin) uses the attribute of Flower and a Scythe called Graceful Dahlia. Original persona unknown.
  12. Larxene (The Savage Nymph) uses the attribute of Lightning and eight Knives called Foudre. Original persona unknown.
  13. Roxas (The Key of Destiny): Controls Samurais, uses the attribute of Light and wielded up to three different Keyblades (due to being Sora's Nobody). He initially wielded the Kingdom Key but soon acquired the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, which represent Kairi and Riku, respectively.
  14. Xion used the attribute of Light and the Kingdom Key. Although she is referred to as the fourteenth member, she is not actually considered to be part of the Organization, and she is not a Nobody. She is an imperfect Replica of Roxas created from Sora's leaked memories of Kairi.

*Takes a deep breath*

No. Sora is not a planetary threat, never was and never will be. Sorry to give a generic answer but:

Broly busts the planet they're on, laughing his ass off as he does it. He never even notices the team he was meant to be 'fighting'.

a lock is in order, methinks.

@GIRUGAMESH: I just said that he wasn't, but I still don't see Broly winning here.

@LHWKnight: Oh go on then.

'Sora speed in calculations has been supported to be somewhat as fast than Monstro, who in the game fly around in space and even out place the Gummiship.'

Could you give some details on this? Because the speed that Broly could erase the planet at would, according to my knowledge of KH, makes them look laughable.

While you're looking that up, here are a few things to consider:

- Sora and co couldn't defeat Sephiroth. They held their ground against him, but didn't beat him. Broly, on the other hand, would stomp Sephiroth.

- Sora fights ice titans and giant three-headed dogs. His hits can smash through large metal structures and such. Broly is able to manhandle and bully experienced, planet+ opponents.

I really cannot see how you can expect anyone to believe Sora and pals might win this. If you have legit reasons, great, but otherwise, this seems like putting the Akatsuki against Cell.

@GIRUGAMESH: Xemnas could destroy and recreate Worlds once he merged with an incomplete Kingdom hearts for one and Sora and Riku alone was enough to beat him, so obviously they had gotten stronger then when sora fought Sephorath alone.

Monsto flies around in space meaning at the very least FTL. Sora was able to fend of against the cyber star dust dragon and a bunch of nobodies and laser fire that was close to omnidirectional.

Xemnas was able to create world size dimensions.

each member of the organization can open up corridors to darkness and are all (Or most) reality warpers. also they have more numbers than the DBZ team did so I want to support the underdogs.

also Sora once add to send a beam of light form the planet to the moon, so that is a good feat.

@LHWKnight said:

also Sora once add to send a beam of light form the planet to the moon, so that is a good feat.

Not really considering that BoZ Piccolo could do that same thing with a chi blast.

Post by luthluth (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly flexes planets burst

@luthluth said:

Broly flexes planets burst

This. Time for the lock.

@BloodSprinkles said:

@LHWKnight said:

Not really considering that BoZ Piccolo could do that same thing with a chi blast.

This. Nappa>Sora, sorry brah. Lock incoming.

@LHWKnight said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Xemnas could destroy and recreate Worlds once he merged with an incomplete Kingdom hearts for one and Sora and Riku alone was enough to beat him, so obviously they had gotten stronger then when sora fought Sephorath alone.

Monsto flies around in space meaning at the very least FTL. Sora was able to fend of against the cyber star dust dragon and a bunch of nobodies and laser fire that was close to omnidirectional.

Xemnas was able to create world size dimensions.

each member of the organization can open up corridors to darkness and are all (Or most) reality warpers. also they have more numbers than the DBZ team did so I want to support the underdogs.

'Can create worlds'. Could you post a link to these world size dimensions? It's a little vague, and I'd like to see them for myself. It doesn't matter to Broly, but I was curious anyway.

Also, I could argue that Sora and Riku beating him was simply game mechanics/PIS. Let me explain what I mean with another example:

> Bartz and crew in FF5 spend the game fighting with golems and monsters, right up until shortly before the final battle.

> The final battle is against Neo Exdeath, an entity that can effortlessly erase things and is a threat to all creation.

> Bartz and crew beat Neo Exdeath, not because they are stronger than him, but because he is the final boss and GAME MECHANICS.

'Monsto flies around in space meaning at the very least FTL. Sora was able to fend of against the cyber star dust dragon and a bunch of nobodies and laser fire that was close to omnidirectional.'

1. ...no, no it doesn't. We have space drones that can 'fly in space', and they're nowhere near a tenth of light speed. Actual speed feats please (a link would also be nice, I'd like to see him going around in 'space').

2. ...so what? Omnidirectional laser fire? Ichigo was able to defend against omnidirectional blades when he fought Byakuya. That proves very little. We know that Sora is very skilled, but it means nothing against a galaxy wiping monster like Broly.

'Each member of the organization can open up corridors to darkness and are all (Or most) reality warpers.'

So is Gremmy from Bleach. Throwing the label of 'reality warper' around isn't good enough. Are there actual feats that would give us some idea of their power?

As far as I see, they still don't come anywhere near the LSSJ. This is a mismatch.

The only way to get through space is by use of vessels or a kind of warp jump. if they couldn't complete a warp jump by the time monstro got to them, then he was moving pretty fast for something in space.

The world that never was.

@LHWKnight: I seriously hope you don't expect me to watch all of those? Give me a reference to key points in them, otherwise don't bother. You've got another thing coming if you think I'm wasting hours just trying to make you realise how one-sided this is.

I did watch the 10 minute final boss fights- they were cute, albeit extremely cheesy. I cannot believe you think Sora could do a thing against Broly, based on those final fights. At this point I'd argue that Bayonetta or Dante could crush him. Kids running around having trouble blocking lightning attacks that aren't even town level...like I said, cute. Those reaction speeds of those giant heartless at the end of that last one were hilarious too.

this is getting silly.

@LHWKnight:

Just, ask yourself.

Do you think that Sora, and any of these other guys could win in a fight against Cell Saga MSSJ Goku, MSSJ Gohan, SSJ/ASSJ Vegeta, SSJ/ASSJ Trunks, or Super Namekian Piccolo?

Because all of these guys were pounded by Broly. And that's only in Movie 8.

Broly is an LSSJ who's always angry, who can solar system bust, and wasn't even scratched by an almost solar system level attack.

Do you really think that any of those Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts characters can dish out solar system level attacks, and can tank almost solar system busting attacks?

No

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BloodSprinkles: any of one z fighter  can rape sora,needles to say broly could  throw omega blaster at organization 13 and they all die horribly
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel