broly vs sailor saturn

Topic started by deadman323 on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94:

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@xlab3000: She flys FTL, She is so powerful LOLOLOLOLOL

I am still laughing at the Human level lifting strength and striking strength.

I think Freeza just takes a shit on her head and she gets crushed

@Platinum_94: Frieza doesn't have FTL combat speed get over it. You can keep wasting your time debating this but I'm not.

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Platinum_94: Exactly. They don't use ki or life energy. They use cosmic energy derived from a power source called a star seed, which includes the physical body from where ki is found in DBZ. So ki energy alone isn't going to affect them. Which is why we use the law of equivalence to state that both types of energy are equal to each other in a crossover battle. Saturn would be affected by ki, and Broly - having a source of power - could have it ripped away from him, destroying his mind, body, and soul in the process. Got the concept? Good.

@Echelon9: Exactly. They don't use ki or life energy. They use cosmic energy derived from a power source called a star seed, which includes the physical body from where ki is found in DBZ.

Ki is not physical, It life itself, And you just said that in the first few words, What you forget it a few words after. DBZ guys can use that life force energy. So no, Again Star seed and Ki are 2 different things. Ki is not cosmic energy and Cosmic energy is not life itself. And try to understand that so i don't have to repeat it 50x over

So ki energy alone isn't going to affect them. Which is why we use the law of equivalence to state that both types of energy are equal to each other in a crossover battle. Saturn would be affected by ki, and Broly - having a source of power - could have it ripped away from him, destroying his mind, body, and soul in the process. Got the concept? Good.

No, This is a battle. There is no equivalence in it because its not a battle where they need to be equaled. And there i no proof of Ki not effecting SM, You are simply just talking shit. Like i said moron going by that proof, Goku cant kill a normal human which is complete shit. Going by that logic, DBZ cant use Ki in Other versus because guys don't have it

And like i said, Giving the star seed to broly Cant use Ki since his existence was in another cartoon. meaning the DBZ physics don't apply to him no more. Thus he cant use Ki

You are simply destroying the whole other Cartoons vs Other cartoons versus by doing this.

Go learn how to debate Jr, And stop wasting my time with this piece of shit logic

@xlab3000: Kid Goku can dodge lasers and light attacks. Even he has Light speed reaction speed and his not even power level of 100. Freeza is 120 million

Even in BOG, Freeza>Base saiyans and Vegeta was dodging tons of lasers under gravity effortlessly

Tough shit meatloaf, try to come up with better proof then that

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Platinum_94: The definition of "life energy" is very vague. You don't even have to corporal to be alive. Even the DBZ wiki generalizes ki energy as having great emphasis on the body. So that's where it basically comes from. Star seeds contain life energy, meta energy, spirit energy all converted into cosmic energy when the seed is manifested. In the SM verse the body, mind, and soul can all be regenerated through sheer willpower. Everything that makes up the essence of that person is held within one seed. And wow, more garbage logic - law of equivalency destroys verse debates? It's because of that law we can even have them in the first place.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,756 posts) See mini bio Level 16

SM is more powerful then goku so yeah case closed

@Echelon9: The definition of "life energy" is very vague. You don't even have to corporal to be alive. Even the DBZ wiki generalizes ki energy as having great emphasis on the body. So that's where it basically comes from.

Ki comes from Life itself Fuck me motherfucking dead i am sick of explaining this, Even the wiki states this and LOL wiki. Its not physical energy

Star seeds contain life energy, meta energy, spirit energy all converted into cosmic energy when the seed is manifested. In the SM verse the body, mind, and soul can all be regenerated through sheer willpower.

Good For her, But that is cosmic energy not Life force energy so again your point is moot, There is no proof to SM not getting effected by Ki either

Everything that makes up the essence of that person is held within one seed. And wow, more garbage logic - law of equivalency destroys verse debates? It's because of that law we can even have them in the first place.

That great, but that only applies in the SM universe and please try to understand that for the 1 million time. And No, By your logic Goku cant use Ki on Superman which is clearly bullshit and 3 quarters because superman cant use Ki

Seriously this is a waste

She cant even hurt broly, Her gliave i saw in other post says shes needs a million just to hurt Broly. So i am guessing her solar system or Half of solar system level destruction is all bullshit and you still didn't explain. Did it destroy all the planets or just life on the planets ?

Seriously this debate is done, Broly one-shots her and no the star seed doesn't applie to him since he has his own source of energy. Thus us cant be replaced

Post by SMXLR8 (7,756 posts) See mini bio Level 16

you might want to lock this since there flaming and trolling going on

@Platinum_94: Kid Goku dodge lasers lol. You do realize there was a person in robot right. That's aim dodging. He reacted faster than the person in the robot did. No one in DB nor DBZ is FTL-MFTL except for Bills, Whis and SSJG Goku period.

@Echelon9: The dude is going to to keep debating us and ignore our arguments.

@SMXLR8 said:

SM is more powerful then goku so yeah case closed

Exactly

@SMXLR8 said:

you might want to lock this since there flaming and trolling going on

this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel