broly vs sailor saturn

Topic started by deadman323 on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 10 months ago.
Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12

broly vs sailor saturn(manga)

sailor saturn are bloodlusted

no prep

night

standard weapon

lssj broy

eternal sailor saturn

time limit :1 hour

who will win

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anime Broly stomps saturn.

Manga Saturn stomps Broly.

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm no Sailor Moon expert but i know Sailor Saturn never destroyed more than a planet and has comparably poor physical stats except speed which she should be better at. Broly is both more destructive and physically more powerful. I think he takes this with fair ease.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,895 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: @SilverGalford said:

Anime Broly stomps saturn.

Manga Saturn stomps Broly.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Sufficiently high tier DBZ characters in the TOEI anime and movies can be scaled to have lowish FTL reactions.

Some energy blasts are that fast in the anime and there are characters who managed to dodge these.

In terms of power Broly should be well in the starbusting levels.

Sailor Senshi left the Milky Way Galaxy under short time. I remember some calc putting them at the billion times FTL range. Well above Broly's in that regard.

On the other hand Saturn a lowish planetbusting feat (reducing a planet to dust/ash is actually even below the baseline level). It's literally billions of times less powerful than Broly.

Albeit you may call that as "casual" because Tomoe can do it by merely dropping her Silence Glaive. So technically all of her attacks with the glaive could be that potent.

Still, she'd need to deal billions of attacks under an extremely short time to make Broly even feel it. Which is honestly just absurd as a win condition here.

Sailor Senshi including Tomoe can also effect souls but given the incident with Dragon Balls in Sayan Saga, DBZ chars most likely have resistance to it.

Long story short I believe Broly would win here.

He's more powerful.

Even though Pluto is technically much faster it means little if she fails to hurt the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Yeah. My point. She's faster and can bust planets but that's not enough to deal with Broky's superior destruction, strength and barriers. Histry's guy can galaxy bust and overpower ssj1 Goku, saj1 Goten and Ssj2 Gohan at once. Sorry but I don't see Sailor Saturn winning this.
Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: @taichokage said:

Yeah. My point. She's faster and can bust planets but that's not enough to deal with Broky's superior destruction, strength and barriers. Histry's guy can galaxy bust and overpower ssj1 Goku, saj1 Goten and Ssj2 Gohan at once. Sorry but I don't see Sailor Saturn winning this.

Well lets break what you're saying down. Regardless if you count Broly's galaxy busting feat, the man still has shit durability... less than star level. Planet level attacks can hurt Broly, and badly. Sailor Saturn's Death Reborn Revolution certainly isn't your average, run of the mill, Kamehameha. It's an attack that not only drills through the opponents body instantly, causing tremendous pain, but it also drains energy. His ki barriers are useless here. And since DRR is considered to be a planet buster, it can be theorized to at least drain that much energy from the target - if not more.

Regardless of that though, he's not even fast enough to hit her. And if she drops her glaive he'll die instantly, thus turning the match into a stalemate. And that's basically the best outcome he could hope for.

No the best outcome he could hope for is nuke the whole darn galaxy or at least the surrounding system. Saturn isn't getting away from him if he's serious. Her speed wont matter much if his destructive scope is large enough which it is. However I see your point. In character Broly has only used such an attack once, although Sailor Satjrn doesn't exactly use flashy attacks on high scale much either. It isn't impossible for her to win and Broly to lose but I think he has a good if not better shot at it, especially if he's bloodlusted.

If he was serious?! yeah that is not happening if he was serious he would have beat goku but since brolly is PIS at it's finest he could lose here

I dont know if he would lose but he could lose. I won't deny that.

@taichokage: And how does he plan to do this when he's getting speedblitzed, while his body gets ripped apart by Death Ribbon Revolution? When Broly's shown to be serious he's only a viable planetary threat. The guy's bloodlusted 24/7 as the LSSJ. His fighting style wouldn't change for one opponent.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12
No. Being angry all the time is different from being bloodlusted. Bloodlusted means to do everything and anything possible in order to win. Broly is angry and reckless at times but he's blown up the galaxy and busted a planet from another one in less than 5 seconds. Destroying a galaxy and instantly destroying planets are within Broly's capacity but he never did either in a fight. If he were truly bloodlusted such devastation would be his every move.

@taichokage: In the tenth movie when Broly uses his final energy attack he was serious and bloodlusted, and yet he was still overpowered. No galaxy was even so much as threatened. Saturn's attack would rip his body apart, drain his energy, and put him in so much pain that he couldn't get off his galaxy buster.

If Broly's power is maximum I guess that would make the Sun beyond maximum.

Physical durability and other stats don't always correlate to raw power output. Just because Broly can destroy a galaxy doesn't mean he has to have galaxy or even star level durability. Sailor Saturn herself doesnt have durability on par with he destruction and is physically weaker than Broly outside of speed and that's via flight not physical power. Also Broly was not serious in his final attack. He was laughing the whole time and was indeed overpowering the trio of super saiyans to the point that his attack was skimming the earth. He also showed that he could add more power to his attacks at any time as he did when Goku arrived and started pushing him back. Broly laughed and pushed back even harder. It was only because Trunks disrupted his attack that he failed. The trio actually didn't succeed in overpowering his attack.

@taichokage: Broly doesn't have star level durability; he has planet level durability. Saturn has destruction that exceeds Broly's durability. Whether or not her durability is high enough to deal with his power is irrelevant due to her speed. Broly isn't going to outright bust the galaxy, bloodlusted or not. He's been shown only to be a planetary threat while pissed. Broly was completely serious serious in his last attack, or does telling someone you wished they'd lie dead at your feet not constitute as being serious in your book?

Based on your logic, a completely serious Saturn would drop her glaive immediately, resulting in them both dying and a stalemate. Like I said, that's the best outcome he could hope for.

No because that's not a winning mindset that's suicidal. Bloodlusted means to do anything to win. Theres no win there. Its a double TKO. And I never said Broky had star level durability. And obviously Broly wasn't serious, or how is it that Broly was able to easily adjust to both Goku and Goten adding their power to the kamehameha if he was trying his hardest from the start?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Echelon9: Broly was deafeated by plot.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel