broly vs nova:

Topic started by valfranx on Nov. 15, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DoctorUniverse (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

There are a couple of theories about the galaxy busting feat.

1. He destroyed the galaxy in one attack.

2. He is FTL and went from planet to planet, star to star destroying the galaxy a little at a time. (Highly unlikely.)

3. He destroyed the galaxy over a course of years, months, etc Even though it was seven seconds to the viewers.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,078 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DoctorUniverse said:

There are a couple of theories about the galaxy busting feat.

1. He destroyed the galaxy in one attack.

2. He is FTL and went from planet to planet, star to star destroying the galaxy a little at a time. (Highly unlikely.)

3. He destroyed the galaxy over a course of years, months, etc Even though it was seven seconds to the viewers.

1. is wrong

2. your right abiut that

3. NO

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

on the spanish dub which is the most accurate to the jap translating ...

the father of broly went to plaent earth and was looking for vegeta and he said that the legendary super sayain was attacking the south galaxy and there was only A few stars left

Post by DBZ_universe (15,655 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I agree with ReiKai

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

check th@valfranx said:

Here’s the evidence

Goku asked Broly If he DESTROYED the galaxy. He didnt asked if he destroyed the civilization, it even showed in the beginning, all the stars vanishing.

You keep insisting the Galaxy survived coz they showed 2 PLANETS still intact that could easily be planets in the outer part of the galaxy that survived.

And you can NEVER prove that “supposedly” stars u saw are from that galaxy or even a star. While I can easily prove to you that he destroyed all the stars.

It also didnt state where is the location of The NEW PLANET VEGETA, it could be in the north galaxy.

Here King Kai confirming it again

My answer to your question about untouching areas darkening, he 1SHOT the galaxy but the destruction of other stars possibly got delayed, you know, not all stars are the same size its possible that SuperMassive stars got delayed coz they showed more resistance to the attack. The attack still went from the center outwards.

So whats ur answer to my question? Solar systems on all sides are getting destroyed simultaneously. We know Broly cant be at 1000 places at a time. So how did he do that if he didnt 1SHOT the galaxy?

Why would Broly destroy the planet when he only wants to kill Goku. So what if Goku made Broly bleed in his base form? Broly was unaffected by Goku’s punch while powering up to “suppressed SSJ form” Plus DBZ characters can dish a lot more than they can take, the Raditz fight is a perfect example.

We didnt see what form Broly was when he destroyed the galaxy, some circumstance might have been involved that enable him to tap to his powers.

Since ur being so technical with the wording

Oxford Dictionary

Destroy v. cause (something) to cease to exist by badly damaging it

tear up v. tear to pieces

bust v. break, split or burst

Thesaurus

bust v. break, DESTROY, wreck, rupture...

So yeah Broly destroyed/tore up/busted the galaxy

Why would I consider the other meaning of the word “Destroy” when it was shown what he meant in the beginning of the movie.. You’re grasping at straws. Only an idiot will think it meant something else when they showed exactly what it meant.

So can you prove the author purposely made a parody of Broly Logic? Are you good friends with him n he told u personally or is this one of your stupid guess?

I dont know if u understand what a galaxy is, but a galaxy is not just 2 PLANETS. So yes he destroyed the galaxy.

Broly wasnt in the South galaxy, he just left an incredible Ki behind at the South Galaxy. King Kai just told Goku to start searching there and follow his Ki from there.

Which led him back to the North Galaxy coz Broly was in the North Galaxy. Look at this still below, after king Kai said this, they showed a scene of Paragas ship landing to NEW PLANET VEGETA. And Broly wasnt even w/ Paragas he was on the new planet vegeta all along.

Broly wasnt in the South galaxy,he just left an incredible Ki behind at the South Galax

"The southern galaxy has fallen under/been shattered by a Super saiyan attack/ Super saiyan (Broly)" (i think he should be at least a little bit close to the galaxy to bust it,so he was there)

king kai : at this rate even my northen galaxy will be destroyed!"

King Kai just told Goku to start searching there and follow his Ki from there

Which led him back to the North Galaxy coz Broly was in the North Galaxy.

I dont know if u understand what a galaxy is, but a galaxy is not just 2 PLANETS. So yes he destroyed the galaxy.

the southern galaxy was still there, can you see the little white spots on your pic? Goku was in the southern Galaxy which was supposed to be busted by Broly , those planets shouldn't be there in the first place and the houses too . this galaxy busting is mere speculation .based on the pictures we can see Broly only killed people since we cannot see how big that galaxy is.

another important thing is this point taken by one website :

"Are you even sure what was portrayed as a galaxy at the beginning of Movie 8 (broly movie) is what a galaxy even looks like?

Plus when Goku warps on over there...there are still planets, they're just devoid of life & ruined.

Do you know the amount of energy it would take to destroy the entire galaxy in one blast? That would mean hitting a point in the galaxy such as a planet with an absurd amount of chi then the resulting explosion & shockwave would have to spread in all directions wiping out all matter in the galaxy, now we've seen that in filler, blasts from earth reach the sun rather quickly...given the speed shown of the blast, there's no way it can travel to the sun...realistically by the time a ki wave hit the sun, the opponent & the person firing would have long since died of old age."

since saiyans can die of old age , Broly would have died if he had done this , cause a galaxy is way way way big . the sub and dub showed us this . the galaxy was under attack, shattered ,does it say it was in one shot? No. that's dbz fan speculation.

besides Goku said it was destroyed even though he was already there LOL!.

now let me see if i understand this . if BroLy wasn't in the Southern Galaxy , you are telling me Broly destroy the southern Galaxy from the Northen Galaxy (cause he was there?) or the Planet Vegeta? (cause he was on the new planet vegeta all along?) , or perhaps he destroyed the southern galaxy and went to the northen one when he was all along on the new planet vegeta? (he never destroyed the northen galaxy, planet vegeta is in the southern galaxy) . this makes more complicated this planet busting thing because if these things really happened , the northen galaxy would have been destroyed and the planet vegeta too .

here we are talking about the southern galaxy being busted . the fact that Broly wasn't there leaving a ki behind doesn't mean he destroyed the galaxy .

after king Kai said this, they showed a scene of Paragas ship landing to NEW PLANET VEGETA. And Broly wasnt even w/ Paragas he was on the new planet vegeta all along.

the fact that the paragas were ship landing to planet vegeta doesn't mean the Galaxy was destroyed .

he 1SHOT the galaxy but the destruction of other stars possibly got delayed,

so you called that one shot? i'm sorry but you are terribly wrong.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford: If you are so confident in that absurd theory, then why haven't you answered my simple question yet? Or tell that what really happened in you opinion?

If he didn't busted anything then what was they showing in the opening? For what purpose they showing? And why Kaio was so bothered in that moment? Why Goku asked Broly did he destroyed the Galaxy or not?

In our galaxy, there are 300 000 million star, according to the wikipedia. The DBZ galaxies are bigger than this. And he not accepted galaxy buster, because some planet remained. It's like I demolish the great chinese wall, but one brick remained, so I lied and everybody who confirm that lier too.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@SilverGalford: If you are so confident in that absurd theory, then why haven't you answered my simple question yet? Or tell that what really happened in you opinion?

If he didn't busted anything then what was they showing in the opening? For what purpose they showing? And why Kaio was so bothered in that moment? Why Goku asked Broly did he destroyed the Galaxy or not?

In our galaxy, there are 300 000 million star, according to the wikipedia. The DBZ galaxies are bigger than this. And he not accepted galaxy buster, because some planet remained. It's like I demolish the great chinese wall, but one brick remained, so I lied and everybody who confirm that lier too.

exactly one galaxy in dbz = 1/4 of the galaxies in our universe.

even if broly had not destroyed one shooter in the galaxy of the dbz and washed some time, he would still be the one shooters galaxies, since he destroyed the galaxy that has of a supercluster in a time less than kidbuu, which took few years, More remains the one shooter galaxies., since guides show that the four galaxies of dbz are the largest structures in our universe.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Astronomers estimate that there are approximately 100 billion to 1 trillion galaxies in the Universe.

So. I count with 1 trillion, because Broly wasn't LSSJ. 1trillion/4= 250billion galaxy.

1 galaxy has 300 billion star. 250billion*300billion = 75 000billion/75 trillion.

75 trillion stars. Only stars, not counting planets.

If Broly started destroy it 10 years ago, then 75 trillion/3650(365days*10)=2054794520547,945/day.

But correct me if I am wrong, I am tired for the math now.

I don't know how he did it, but either one shot, or millions of star, planetbusting KIs/second, either way is the most impressive feat in the dbu.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel