broly vs nova:

Topic started by valfranx on Nov. 15, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: Nice scans you randomly google'd fail on your part.

1. That was After Annihilation

2. That wasn't recent

3. That wasn't even his strongest

4. It is painfully obvious you know nothing of the character so why try?

5. You forgot this:

Come at me bro since you made this Silver Surfer vs Nova.

It's hilarious how butthurt and personal you seem to be taking the fact that surfer stomped Nova there, effortlessly, Nova managed to surprise him once, and he ten proceeded to BFR Nova and tell him it would be in his best interests if they never had to fight again, essentially telling him he is only alive because SS didn't want to kill him. Go ahead and read that part of the comic. Oh wait, you seem to forgot about that. You should stop trying discredit my knowledge of SS I never stated I knew a whole lot about Nova, But I do know SS is out of his league power wise. I said fairly recent too, it's been what? 4 years since that issue came out? That's not a whole lot of time. I also didn't google the scans, I have them on my computer(I have the entire volume) But My internet is slow and it was taking to long to upload so I went onto comicvine and got the scans, from a thread where 99.99% of people agreed Nova's most powerful version is still below SS weakest.

Here is Nova openly admitting Surfer clearly outclasses him power wise, it also proves my point that he needed The full power of the Nova force in order to even phase Surfer

Not to mention the very next page after the scan you posted guess what happened?

Surfer brushes off Nova's attack like he was fighting a newborn. Your ballpark now and try not to get personal, You keep bashing and I don't wanna be that guy, but it's kinda dickish.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: I am not going to debate with you if you are getting me into an argument. That is pathetic and a waste of time.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: I am not going to debate with you if you are getting me into an argument. That is pathetic and a waste of time.

I told you to stop flame baiting and Im trying to start an argument dude? are you serious? No need to get butthurt over it, I just didn't appreciate you questioning my credibility which seemed like flame bait to me.

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I told you to stop flame baiting and Im trying to start an argument dude? are you serious? No need to get butthurt over it, I just didn't appreciate you questioning my credibility which seemed like flame bait to me.

I like how you whine about my so called flame bait(which you're lying about) replies yet you constantly egg me on with the "butthurt" BS. You never said anything about me flame baiting, you started the name calling like a five year old. You're a shit starter dude and you flame bait me with that crap it's annoying. I am really not going to get in this with you its a waste of time. You went off topic and made this a Surfer thing which was foolish.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly busted a galaxy

No ,he didn't , not even a planet was busted.

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That is not a debunk. It's a worthless anti Z video. There is no proof whatsoever in that video. Baseless claims that anybody can make up about any feat.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,188 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: but it's true?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I like how you whine about my so called flame bait(which you're lying about) replies yet you constantly egg me on with the "butthurt" BS. You never said anything about me flame baiting, you started the name calling like a five year old. You're a shit starter dude and you flame bait me with that crap it's annoying. I am really not going to get in this with you its a waste of time. You went off topic and made this a Surfer thing which was foolish.

When did I start name calling? Butthurt is something that describes someone feeling insulted over something not that serious. You insult me yet again, which is why I would say you're acting butthurt. and I said Nova isn't anywhere near Surfers level which I have proven. Then you attacked my credibility(for the first time) saying I have never read a nova comic, then I gave you scans of surfer beating the crap out of Nova, then you attacked my credibility AGAIN(telling me I fail, that it's "painfully" obvious I know nothing of surfer or nova) Then you flame bait telling me to "Come at me bro". Wasn't until this point that I even used the word butthurt to describe you because you were indeed acting like a butthurt 6 year old. Not to mention you calling me a "shit starter" when you started flame baiting.

@SMXLR8 said:

@taichokage: but it's true?

Not unless whoever wrote the movie script states it is, but since that video is fan made and has quite a few errors it probably never will be.

@solesamurai: maybe, but i can't see dbz busting anything but planets and broly is not canon so...

@SMXLR8 said:

@solesamurai: maybe, but i can't see dbz busting anything but planets and broly is not canon so...

DBZ is mostly based off hype which is meaningless in battles, which is why people hate dbz battles because you can't properly gauge their powers since they do not have feats worthy of their hype.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SMXLR8 said:

So what?

This is Broly vs Nova so telling that Broly is non canon so all his shown feats are fake is nonsense. Anyway this non-canon thing is bullsh1t as a counter-argument. These are not the part of the original manga storyline but they are not doing things they couldn't do in the manga, as they abilities are the same.

@SilverGalford said:

Broly busted a galaxy

No ,he didn't , not even a planet was busted.

Lol. Then, if he didn't busted anything then what was they showing in the opening? Was Kaio watching a movie and then he thought "Oh, BTW Goku we have a little problem" ?

@solesamurai: Still replying to me to keep an argument going. And lol you got butt devastated from my "come at me bro." Quit whining and complaining about "you said this" or that grow up and ignore me then. I didn't want to carry this out further yet you can't let it go. Don't fill my inbox with your BS.

@mypasswordis1234: calm down i was just saying

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Here’s the evidence

Goku asked Broly If he DESTROYED the galaxy. He didnt asked if he destroyed the civilization, it even showed in the beginning, all the stars vanishing.

You keep insisting the Galaxy survived coz they showed 2 PLANETS still intact that could easily be planets in the outer part of the galaxy that survived.

And you can NEVER prove that “supposedly” stars u saw are from that galaxy or even a star. While I can easily prove to you that he destroyed all the stars.

It also didnt state where is the location of The NEW PLANET VEGETA, it could be in the north galaxy.

Here King Kai confirming it again

My answer to your question about untouching areas darkening, he 1SHOT the galaxy but the destruction of other stars possibly got delayed, you know, not all stars are the same size its possible that SuperMassive stars got delayed coz they showed more resistance to the attack. The attack still went from the center outwards.

So whats ur answer to my question? Solar systems on all sides are getting destroyed simultaneously. We know Broly cant be at 1000 places at a time. So how did he do that if he didnt 1SHOT the galaxy?

Why would Broly destroy the planet when he only wants to kill Goku. So what if Goku made Broly bleed in his base form? Broly was unaffected by Goku’s punch while powering up to “suppressed SSJ form” Plus DBZ characters can dish a lot more than they can take, the Raditz fight is a perfect example.

We didnt see what form Broly was when he destroyed the galaxy, some circumstance might have been involved that enable him to tap to his powers.

Since ur being so technical with the wording

Oxford Dictionary

Destroy v. cause (something) to cease to exist by badly damaging it

tear up v. tear to pieces

bust v. break, split or burst

Thesaurus

bust v. break, DESTROY, wreck, rupture...

So yeah Broly destroyed/tore up/busted the galaxy

Why would I consider the other meaning of the word “Destroy” when it was shown what he meant in the beginning of the movie.. You’re grasping at straws. Only an idiot will think it meant something else when they showed exactly what it meant.

So can you prove the author purposely made a parody of Broly Logic? Are you good friends with him n he told u personally or is this one of your stupid guess?

I dont know if u understand what a galaxy is, but a galaxy is not just 2 PLANETS. So yes he destroyed the galaxy.

Broly wasnt in the South galaxy, he just left an incredible Ki behind at the South Galaxy. King Kai just told Goku to start searching there and follow his Ki from there.

Which led him back to the North Galaxy coz Broly was in the North Galaxy. Look at this still below, after king Kai said this, they showed a scene of Paragas ship landing to NEW PLANET VEGETA. And Broly wasnt even w/ Paragas he was on the new planet vegeta all along.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: Still replying to me to keep an argument going. And lol you got butt devastated from my "come at me bro." Quit whining and complaining about "you said this" or that grow up and ignore me then. I didn't want to carry this out further yet you can't let it go. Don't fill my inbox with your BS.

Whatever man I had no intention of starting an argument with you, I respect you to much as a person to do that. I didn't get butthurt, I was just saying you flame baited it by saying that, once again, you didn't have to go the low road and continuously insult me.

@solesamurai: Fine I get your point.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SMXLR8: I was calm, just honest. That sentence was nonsense. You basically said that Broly isn't galaxy buster because he is non-canon.

@SMXLR8 said:

Broly is only non canon to the DBZ story but he is still a character.

@mypasswordis1234: no ok so stop

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel