broly vs nova:

Topic started by valfranx on Nov. 15, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

vs

before starting the debate, understand as dbz is strong.

best made here:

ps: the video, proof than the southern galaxy is larger than many galaxies, the 4 galaxies of dbz , occupy 1/4 of the universe. the universe dbz is infinite and dbz characters have infinite powers, according to a guide dragon ball.

Post by taichokage (12,641 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly could win it he's bloodlusted. Nova is powerful but he managed to tank a triple system buster with some discomfort. Multiplying that x10 - 100 billion times should do the trick. But he would need to be bloodlusted lest Broly would find his own defenses will fail him first.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

who is the next DBZ character against Nova?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If it's Nova Prime he's not going to win. If SSJ4 Goku couldn't beat him how is Broly going to be any different?

ps2: first I created the topic just to know which version of the nova, broly can win and which version of nova wins of broly and also take advantage I wanted, posts up here of each feat ​​of nova for get an idea of the resources of nova, but to discuss ways that each could use to win of the other.

I don't know. Goku didn't exactly lose that debate. The vast majority including myself believe Goku is the winner. Besides I did bring up a good point. Whether or not Goku trumps Broly in power, neither Goku or Nova have dished out or can tank a galactic level attack.

@taichokage: I know, honestly I didn't see why that thread was bumped in the first place, but it seems everyone unanimously from that point on seemed to agree that Nova won so badly the thread just needed to die.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't know. Goku didn't exactly lose that debate

how come goku won?

I didn't say he won either but he had tons of support, I think more than Nova.

@taichokage: Lol, this is AnimeVice after all. Of course he'll have support. I supported him even though I thought he'd lose.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@valfranx said:

ps: the video, proof than the southern galaxy is larger than many galaxies, the 4 galaxies of dbz , occupy 1/4 of the universe. the universe dbz is infinite and dbz characters have infinite powers, according to a guide dragon ball.

no they don't

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

There is no such thing as infinite power, but Broly should win even without that video(good video, but it shows non-canon feats too). Broly busted a galaxy, before the LSSJ form. And I didn't know the DBZ galaxies are bigger than in real.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Well you have to take into consideration some were DBZ fanboys here then.

Since no one here knows what Richard can do I will say this. He is on par with the Silver Surfer who would wreak DBZ by himself. Nova with the Entire Nova Force and Worldmind defeated Annilius who is a Universe conqueror. Since the Worldmind constantly feeds him information about the enemy and strategies he can take, he is a formidable opponent. Speed wise Nova should be light speed. He can open worm holes and travel FTL but that isn't useful in battle. But Nova can probably just use his Gravametric powers and open up a black hole and BFR Broly.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
While Annhilus did conquer the Nega-verse, he himself is not a universe-level threat. He is quite powerful with his Cosmic Control Rod, but without the Quantum Bands to protect him, the injured and drained Richard Rider was capable of taking him out and tearing out Annihiilus' innards. With the full Nova Force, Rich is quite powerful, moreso than the Surfer actually, and can travel FTL without a wormhole. On another point, that multi-system wiping attack that he blocked was guarding both himself, Phyla-vell and one other. And the attack was from Galactus breaking the bonds Thanos had him put in.

As far as the Nova/Surfer power rating goes, the reason why Surfer stomps DBZ is more because of the range of abilities he has with the Power Cosmic and not simply his destructive force. Plus Surfer is millions-billions of times FTL, whereas DBZ may not even break 10xFTL.

Still, Brolly is a powerhouse with no upper limit, whose power increases constantly during battle. Physically, Rider isn't in the upper-class of bricks in Marvel. With him, most of his power is in the projection and use of the Nova Force. In terms of Strength, Brolly is stronger. In terms of destructive power, Brolly may have the edge. However Rider can use his powers in more varying ways than a DBZ'er can, which gives him a distinct advantage, as well as being able to survive in a vacuum indefinitely. While Brolly can certainly tool around in space, it was shown inside a barrier, which suggests he traps enough air for the journey to where he needed to go (when as an infant).

Now, even supposing Brolly can survive in a vacuum for an extended period, it comes down to whether Rider can finish this quickly with Worldmind's tactical help. If he can't, Brolly will become too powerful for him to take on. BFR may be an option, but it'd only send Brolly to some other place in that universe, not an alternate dimension. In which case, Brolly could still catch him again after some time, time in which Brolly's power would only continue to grow, and may result in him just blasting galaxies away.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

Since no one here knows what Richard can do I will say this. He is on par with the Silver Surfer who would wreak DBZ by himself. Nova with the Entire Nova Force and Worldmind defeated Annilius who is a Universe conqueror. Since the Worldmind constantly feeds him information about the enemy and strategies he can take, he is a formidable opponent. Speed wise Nova should be light speed. He can open worm holes and travel FTL but that isn't useful in battle. But Nova can probably just use his Gravametric powers and open up a black hole and BFR Broly.

very cool the made of nova, the way broly underestimate your enemies and quite capable of falling into something like this. more broly and start over with a powerful explosion, as nova will if protect?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

Nova is NOT on par with Silver Surfer don't even insult Surfer like that >.>

Nova is not equal to Surfer. That guy could solo the both of these guys.

@ReiKai: I didn't know Richie was FTL without moving through hyperspace.

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

You insult me and Nova with your false accusations. You probably never read a Nova comic. I'd go as far as to say he is stronger than Surfer.

@taichokage said:

Nova could probably beat Surfer at his strongest my friend.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@ReiKai: I didn't know Richie was FTL without moving through hyperspace.

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@taichokage said:

You insult me and Nova with your false accusations. You probably never read a Nova comic. I'd go as far as to say he is stronger than Surfer.

@taichokage said:

Nova could probably beat Surfer at his strongest my friend.

It appears you have never read a Nova comic as this happened fairly recently.

@solesamurai: Nice scans you randomly google'd fail on your part.

1. That was After Annihilation

2. That wasn't recent

3. That wasn't even his strongest

4. It is painfully obvious you know nothing of the character so why try?

5. You forgot this:

Come at me bro since you made this Silver Surfer vs Nova.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel