broly vs kid buu

Topic started by 3ds24 on Dec. 21, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by 3ds24 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vs

Post by taichokage (12,683 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This has happened before and Kid Buu wins. Greater skill and versatility give him the win.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MisterX:

No, they not in the Buu Sega (they stop at Cell)

That just fan art

Back on topic: Buu win this

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MisterX:

Yes, it do

Post by MrDirector786 (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kid Buu

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Broly, Guku and Vegeta gets tired which was the main reason they struggle with Kid Buu, not being able to keep the transformation on for too long. Broly doesn't have such problems and would instead get stronger as the fight drags on.....

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kid Buu easily...

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

broly gets turned into candy

Post by unopen7639 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

kid buu

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kid Buu doesn't win due to a skill advantage, as he simply out classes Broly physically from the get go. His only challenge is getting past the Ki barrier if Broly strolls around with it up, but that likely won't be a problem as Broly has a god awful habit of dropping the damn thing for no reason.

Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Hellos said:

Kid Buu doesn't win due to a skill advantage, as he simply out classes Broly physically from the get go. His only challenge is getting past the Ki barrier if Broly strolls around with it up, but that likely won't be a problem as Broly has a god awful habit of dropping the damn thing for no reason.

I like to assume Broly's mentally challenged in some form or fashion.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The only advantage Kid Buu has is his transmutation abilities, and I feel that will be the only way he wins. They are equally classed in speed and power output, and Broly's ever-increasing power level would increase all of his attributes.

@justanormalguy said:

The only advantage Kid Buu has is his transmutation abilities, and I feel that will be the only way he wins. They are equally classed in speed and power output, and Broly's ever-increasing power level would increase all of his attributes.

Only advantage? Pahaha.

Buu has a better power output i don't know why you think he doesn't, and doesn't speed usually go up with each ssj transformation? broly was fighting with ssj's whereas buu was fighting with ssj3's and 2's etc.

Another advantage of his like you mentioned is his transmution ability, if he was able to transmute Vegito i see no problem for him against Broly.

Did you forget that he has insane regen? Whilst broly can't regen at all?

And Broly's power doesn't increase forever, if i recall correctly he said "My ki is rising, overflowing!" which actually suggests that he does have a limit.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GoodGamerSambo said:

@justanormalguy said:

Only advantage? Pahaha.

Buu has a better power output i don't know why you think he doesn't, and doesn't speed usually go up with each ssj transformation? broly was fighting with ssj's whereas buu was fighting with ssj3's and 2's etc.

Another advantage of his like you mentioned is his transmution ability, if he was able to transmute Vegito i see no problem for him against Broly.

Did you forget that he has insane regen? Whilst broly can't regen at all?

And Broly's power doesn't increase forever, if i recall correctly he said "My ki is rising, overflowing!" which actually suggests that he does have a limit.

Because Kid Buu has nothing on Broly for energy projection showings. And Broly was trashing SSJ2's if I recall, but I'm willing to give physical power advantage to Buu given he was fighting much more powerful characters. Ki barrier.

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
lol

@Hellos: And why not?

Both have shown planet busting, and buu had the energy out put to destroy earth ten times over with the casual energy blast that destroyed earth.

Not to mention him being able to destroy a solar system within an hour.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'll say Kid Buu. His regenerative abilities will allow him to endure Broly's physical attacks, not to mention Kid Buu's own power is impressive enough to surprise Broly. Kid Buu was capable of fighting extremely well against SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta, who are stronger than any opponent Broly has ever faced (which includes their past weaker selves).

ND

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly loses... unless he dramaticaly increases his power level so high by the longer the battle is then Broly wins...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel