Broly Vs Janemba

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Dec. 10, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 8 months ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (574 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Round 1: There Based Forms

Round 2: LSSJ Broly Vs Janemba

Round 3: LSSJ3 Broly Vs Super Janemba

• They both get a hour prep
  • has no knowledge on each other
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Still Janemba all rounds. I said so in the last thread and i don't really see things differently now. Maybe round 3 Broly wins but it's had no anime/manga adaption so it's hard to guage the power.

@taichokage said:

Still Janemba all rounds. I said so in the last thread and i don't really see things differently now. Maybe round 3 Broly wins but it's had no anime/manga adaption so it's hard to guage the power.

you must be joking.......

No I'm not joking.

@taichokage said:

No I'm not joking.

ill get back on at home so i may tell you why broly pwns all 3

Ok. I already explained why his raw power alone is not enough but I'll wait and see.
Wait I think this was done before a long time ago. This one might get to stay open though since I don't think LSSJ3 Broly was involved before.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly kills him in all rounds.

Base Broly should be Multi Solar System Buster consedering he is a Galaxy Buster in RSSJ. Enough to wipe out 1st form Janemba.

Round 2, Broly destroys him and the Galaxy.

LSSJ3 Broly still kills him since he is above LSSJ. If we use all game feats of Broly (no game mechanics) he is a Universal Buster in LSSJ since he destroyed the Universe in his BK3 ending.

LSSJ3>>>LSSJ.

Also in am hour Broly will just stay in LSSJ to increase his power non stop.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Been done before, but the last battle was kinda stupid.

Herehttp://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/janemba-vs-broly-lgss-form/322430/

Yes Broly easily has the power to wipe out Janemba but that's from one perspective. His stats don't add up. Again he lost to those significantly weaker than Janemba and who had no hax to speak of. Janemba is not only among the strongest but easily the most hax Z character. He has the raw power to put Broly down as well as the hax. Given that physical stat-wise Broly was only a bit better than SSJ2 Gohan, how could he contend with someone above even halo ssj3 level with a ton of hax? Destructively he has the greatest feats but it's not good enough when Janemba beats him at everything else. In terms of scope Janemba exceeds even Broly, it's just not in the form of raw destruction.

@taichokage: Janemaba had trouble against Veku. How do you explain that?

Not really. Veku didn't do anything to him. I wouldn't really call that trouble. On the flip side he easily overpowered halo ssj3 Goku and Halo ssj2 Vegeta, both being stronger than anyone Broly faced.

@taichokage: Then how come he did not kill Veku the fisrt momnet he appeared? How is it that Veku outraced him or even avoid getting killed by a fart? FPSSJ Goku>Veku who made Janemba look like a joke

Apparently Veku wasn't that weak then. Lol! He is Goku and Vegeta combined. Still he could do nothing but run. That's like saying base Trunks' palm blast was stronger than LSSJ Broly's Gigantic Meteor because it disrupted it. Of course that's not the case. Veku was there for comic relief. Even if that were not the case he still managed to do nothing to Janemba.

@taichokage: Yet anemba was able to do nothin to him and when he was, Veku seperated.

2nd, it takes 30 minutes for fusion to be attempted again yet Goku and vegeta do it again ignoring that fact.

Why? Idk..maybe it was plot device? same one that was used to defeat Broly 2 times and also defeat Bio Broly.

Also Janemba's hax are horrible, it did not even help him defeat Gogeta or even SSJ3 Goku.

He couldn't beat Gogeta because Gogeta had higher stats than him, and also a perfect counter for his evil power. But against ssj3 Goku he easily dominated. Broly isn't as fast as Goku. The same would happens with him. He can have all the destructive power in the world but against higher stats and greater hax he can lose. That's why so many people felt that Roshi would lose to Garp or Yusuke despite having a huge destructive advantage.
Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: Janemba.

Round 2: Janemba after an epic fight.

Round 3: Broly stomps.

@taichokage: Yeah but you said he can make copies, why not of Gogeta?

Also he was hurt by physical damage.

Broly is faster than Goku SSJ3. Traveling all over the Galaxy to destroy planets or stars when he was a kid should be clear that he is FTL. Goku is FTL with Shukan Ido.

Then how was Broly not faster than the Z warriors in combat? Both Goku and Gohan matched him. They were weaker in strength though. If he were FTL and they were sub light speed then they should never have been able to strike him. It's not like OP or Toriko where there are prediction type skills allowing slower characters to hold their own against faster ones. Also we don't know how many systems Broly busted as a child. All we saw was the Galaxy go out at the beginning, indicating that it was done all at once, which is actually more impressive just not speed-wise.

@taichokage: Broly lets him self get hit. You know better than anyone he lets his foes hit him to show his superiority.

Also you just answered your own qustion.

After the explosion of the Galaxy wouldn't Broly need to escape? Or else he would die in an exploding Galaxy correct? Unless he tanked it but I doubt that. How fast would Broly had to go to escape from a exploding Galaxy? Many times FTL.

There you go, he also showed speed feat plus destructive feat in one pannel.

Broly is faster.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel