Broly Vs Goku (SSJ3 Forms)

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on March 28, 2014. Last post by Dream 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@GeneralVan: Going by simple DBZ power-scaling, nothing you're suggesting makes sense is what I am getting at. The whole fight Movie 10 was PIS and in that timeline the Teen Gohan wasn't even weak. And Broly was jobbing for the sake of the plot, SPC was weaker than less than 50% SSJ2 Kid Gohan so that goes out the window.

Actually Super Perfect Cell is more at at least 80% SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@BloodSprinkles: Bull. Considering he beat him with that last Kamehameha says it all. Do you have proof sir?

Well, Goku aided him in the Father-Son Kamehameha, and Vegeta distracted Cell with his blast for a second, both leading to SSJ2 Gohan's victory in the beam struggle.

@BloodSprinkles: lol wut? Goku only helped him gain the confidence to push out his rage. Ask any DBZ fan and they will tell you the same thing. And Vegeta is irrelevant seeing as Cell still couldn't beat Gohan in the struggle.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles: Yup, like @SpeedForceSpider: said. Goku gave him the confidence to win and to overpower Cell.

Hell Goku was not even there in the first place since he is not allowed to leave otherworld with out permission. Gohan never got help from Goku it was all on him. Read the manga chapter 417.

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@BloodSprinkles: Gohan only had one arm and Goku wasn't physically there. But i agree Vegeta's blast did help.

@SpeedForceSpider:@DBZ_universe:

Sorry, I forgot about the first part, he didn't actually help him.

However any DBZ fan would also tell you, that Gohan was losing before Goku boosted his confidence. Then they were about equal, and Vegeta distracted Cell, which let Gohan win.

@DBZ_universe: @nishi99: Much respect.

@BloodSprinkles: He was losing but Cell couldn't even completely dominate him is my point. Even without confidence, his arm, and less than half his power he was holding his own against Cell's full power.

@SpeedForceSpider:

If by holding his own, you mean losing. Cell was dominating the beam struggle until Goku helped him. Plus, nothing says tha he had less than half his power.

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Glad to have you back.

@nishi99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Glad to have you back.

Thanks old friend.
@BloodSprinkles  said: 

@SpeedForceSpider:

Plus, nothing says tha he had less than half his power.

Oh you don't say.   
Remember when you said: 

Actually Super Perfect Cell is more at at least 80% SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

Proof? 
Here you go:

@SpeedForceSpider:

Ok you got me on that, but it doesn't really even make a difference.

@BloodSprinkles: Whatever you say dude.

@SpeedForceSpider:

There's nothing that says what percent of SSJ2 Kid Gohan's power Super Perfect Cell was, but if he ways at 50% of Gohan;'s power, Gohan wouldn't need Vegeta's distraction to win. So, it's only logical that Cell was around 80% of his power.

@BloodSprinkles: Okay first of all it doesn't matter the percent seeing as Cell lost to a weakened crippled Gohan. Secondly, my point was proven and thus my argument on the subject is now finished. I already gave you a scan to prove my point so where is yours? Because 80% sounds like a number you made up. Its only logical when its factual just saying.

@SpeedForceSpider:

The scan didn't show anything about Super Perfect Cell's power in relation to SSJ2 Kid Gohan's power.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@BloodSprinkles: It kinda did actually; Gohan, crippled and at less than half power, only required a boost of confidence to match Cell's full power.

@ImDictatorBowDown:

I guess I can see were you're coming from, however, it was never stated that Cell used his full power.

Post by Dream (7,609 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This baby's close to 100 posts, so I'll be locking it up. If anyone wants to continue discussion in this thread for another 100 posts, let me or Sonata know and we will put it up for a vote in the Over the Limit thread.

Otherwise for now, I'm locking this up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel