Broly Vs Goku (SSJ3 Forms)

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on March 28, 2014. Last post by Dream 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Rules:

No back up for goku or broly

No senzu beans

Note: Broly in his SSJ 3 is more violent then his LSSJ form

This is BOG: SSJ 3 goku

Marvel Universe (any where)

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

SSj 3 Broly has no feats

LSSj still beats any Goku by feats but through powerscaling SSj 3 should destroy Broly easily

Post by gokugx (358 posts) See mini bio Level 17
  • By power-scaling LSSJ3 Broly will stomp Goku SSJ3
  • By power-scaling SSJ3 Goku will stomp Broly LSSJ

To make it more fair make like this - LSSJ Broly vs SSJ2 Goku (Majin buu saga)

LSSJ3 Broly vs SSJG Goku

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this might be against the rules

@SMXLR8 said:

this might be against the rules

-_- it isnt

@ImDictatorBowDown: @gokugx: Power Scaling isnt a real Feat or a factual statment

Baby Broly had the power level of 10,000

Baby Goku had the power level of 6

:|

Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SMXLR8: LSSJ3 Broly's a video game character, so it isn't against the rules. Yet at the same time, there isn't any proper way you can judge his actual power and capabilities since he's featless.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@OfficialRikudouSennin:

Power Scaling isnt a real Feat or a factual statment

You do realize that DBZ is almost entirely powerscaling based and since SSj3 Broly has no canon feats that powerscaling is the only way to gauge him right? Frieza's feats >>>> Vegito feats, yet everyone knows that Vegito would god stomp him.

Baby Broly had the power level of 10,000
Baby Goku had the power level of 6

Powerlevel also isn't a feat and is basically the same thing as powerscaling since the characters didn't really get better feats as the power level increased only implied abilities do.

Post by luthluth (1,211 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@luthluth said:

BROLYPENCE IS JUST TOOO MUCH FOR SSJ3 GOKU!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 17

LSSJ3 Broly destroys SSJ3 Goku and SSJG Goku for the lulz

LSSJ will be no different. LSSJ3>>>LSSJ>>>>>>>>>>>SSJG Goku>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku.

Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Solar System+ buster

Powerscaling does not apply to Broly since he is non canon, his power keeps growing limitless and got defeated by plot device....Goku will need a lot of PIS to even damage Broly's nopple

Also Brolypotence is unbeatable.

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku only bc his hair is better

Post by GeneralVan (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
SSJ3 Goku > SPC > LSSJ Broly from Movie 10.
Post by BloodSprinkles (209 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Nope. Powerscaling is everything when talking about Dragon Ball character's power.

Plus, their power as babies has nothing to do with their adult forms.

For example, there could be two kids, one who can bench 40 pounds, the other who can bench 100 pounds (Yeah it's unrealistic, but that's not the point). Then, when they are adults, they could both be in MMA, but the 40 pound benching kid could have won multiple championships, and the 100 pound benching kid could be one of the weakest fighters in the league.

That applies to this.

Anyways, Goku wins.

@DBZ_universe said:

LSSJ3 Broly destroys SSJ3 Goku and SSJG Goku for the lulz

LSSJ will be no different. LSSJ3>>>LSSJ>>>>>>>>>>>SSJG Goku>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku.

Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Solar System+ buster

Powerscaling does not apply to Broly since he is non canon, his power keeps growing limitless and got defeated by plot device....Goku will need a lot of PIS to even damage Broly's nopple

Also Brolypotence is unbeatable.

If LSSJ Broly is so strong, then how come he was able to be beaten by much weaker people than SSJ3 Goku? Also, powerscaling is used for pretty much any Dragon Ball character, no matter what.

And for the LSSJ Broly is stronger than SSJG Goku, I mean, really? I've already explained above, so I won't again, but it is not true at all.

Here's how it is

SSJG Goku>>>>>>>>>LSSJ3 Broly>>>>>>SSJ3 Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LSSJ Broly

I honestly don't know why people think there would be a LSSJ3. The LSSJ form is not a diffferent form of the normal SSJ like ASSJ or USSJ, it's different, at least to me.

So yeah.

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There is no SSJ3 Broly only LSSJ3 meaning this is rape.

Post by takashichea (10,877 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@BloodSprinkles said:

And for the LSSJ Broly is stronger than SSJG Goku, sorry, but are you a retard? I've already explained above, so I won't again, but it is not true at all.

Don't ever insult a user in this community especially using terms like retarded or words related to mental disorders such as autistic. There are folks in our community who has autism. In this community, respect is a necessity. Our site is not like those outside communities that has no sense of respect for their fellow users. Don't bring those insults here.

This is a warning.

Post by BloodSprinkles (209 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@takashichea:

I am so sorry. I didn't know. I'd never use it to refer to an autistic person.

I feel really bad now, I can't even describe it.

I'm going to edit my previous post, to be more sensitive.

Post by xlab3000 (1,360 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@BloodSprinkles: Dude broly fans will keep saying the same sh!t over and over. It's pointless to debate with them.

Post by gokugx (358 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe: Would you just stop your Galaxy busting feat. This aint fair and even Kidd buu did that in flashback and you know what that means according to this Kidd buu > SSJ3 Goku. I think the Galaxy bust was a continuous process. If he busted it with one shot, then even combined shared energy of other Z fighters wont be enough to damage Broly, like Goku did in the 1st Broly movie. Nevermind the father-son triple Kamehameha in the 2nd movie > Galaxy bust according TYO.

Post by flashback180 (432 posts) See mini bio Level 14
using power scaling SSJ3 is at  multi galaxy ... 

heck even ssj goku is multi solar system burster  using power scaling  

thats the reason everyone hates power scaling . 

But its the only way to calculate his feats so ya... anything that happens in this match is either wank or BS.  

So why not use non-cannon  movie goku ,From Meta Cooler where he fights in instant transmission and end this debate with a HAX.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel