Broly vs Cell vs Bojack vs Dabura

Topic started by gokugx on June 27, 2014. Last post by Dream 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: It's ok you're everybody's favorite fanboy on Anime Vice lol. But yeah with his feats and high ass PL he should stomp everybody here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@nishi99: lol thanks!

What are your opinion on a previous comment saying that Broly loses causr he will sense Goku? Lol

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Just means Cell will die first lol.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Broly isn't even galaxy lol. Broly stomps tho.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@BloodSprinkles: He has limitless energy. He can bust the Solar System and end it.

Dabra is gonna be blown to pieces....no to nothingness when he sees Broly flexing his biceps. Broly will tear his head and Bojacks arms with ease.

Cell will die with star busting attack. Simple to Broly, The first God of Destruction.

Nice comment, will not help you proof how Broly loses here. Broly stomps here. Deal with it.

Again dub error. Plus, as you always mention, Broly toys with his foes, so he wouldn't just go for the kill.

Broly, not knowing of Dabra's powers, will go for SPC, and while they fight, it's the golden opportunity for Dabra to spit.

Then, SPC hits Broly, as the battle was going on as normal, and Broly shatters into a million pieces.

Then, either SPC or Bojack either get spit on by Dabra, and Dabra breaks them, or Dabra gets killed, and SPC and Bojack fight to the death, and SPC wins, being the strongest of the 4, unless Bojack is, however, SPC still has regeneration and self-destruction on his side.

Post by flashback180 (667 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe @BloodSprinkles said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@BloodSprinkles: He has limitless energy. He can bust the Solar System and end it.

Dabra is gonna be blown to pieces....no to nothingness when he sees Broly flexing his biceps. Broly will tear his head and Bojacks arms with ease.

Cell will die with star busting attack. Simple to Broly, The first God of Destruction.

Nice comment, will not help you proof how Broly loses here. Broly stomps here. Deal with it.

Again dub error. Plus, as you always mention, Broly toys with his foes, so he wouldn't just go for the kill.

Broly, not knowing of Dabra's powers, will go for SPC, and while they fight, it's the golden opportunity for Dabra to spit.

Then, SPC hits Broly, as the battle was going on as normal, and Broly shatters into a million pieces.

Then, either SPC or Bojack either get spit on by Dabra, and Dabra breaks them, or Dabra gets killed, and SPC and Bojack fight to the death, and SPC wins, being the strongest of the 4, unless Bojack is, however, SPC still has regeneration and self-destruction on his side.

i agree with BloodSprinkles

brolly is all brawn and no brain , if plot holes had a logo he would be its mascot lol.. :)

anyway the reason i'm saying cell can win is plainly because cell is a smarter combatant with unique abilities ,whats stopping him from creating 7 cell juniors who are above normal SSJ1 level

.

remember Broly was Killed by just 3 sayiens .

goten SSJ1

goku ASSJ1

gohan SSJ2

Super Perfect cell by himself is near stalemates(almost) of SSJ2 gohan. Now add in 7 Cell Jrs who are stronger than 7 gotens .

(its worth noting that early buu saga SSJ2 gohan was nowhere near cells saga SSJ2 level)

the end result is fairly simple , cell has some unique powers that can outclass even daburas spit.

heck he could just absorb the dabura and boost his power.

Cell is the best of the Z fighters hence knows attacks that hurt people that are many times stronger than himself.

namely special beam cannon and kaizen.

.

but ya even if we ignore his plot holes he's still singularly the strongest one here but he's not wining this.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@nishi99: He will suffer a thousand deaths first lol.

@BloodSprinkles: You fail to realize that in this battle all of them are bloodlusted. Broly will not go for anyone here but the plan..I mean Solar System.

SPC stronger than Broly is a funny joke. So tell me when Cell or any of the other two weaklings busted a Galaxy? Oh wait never.....how sad but good thing Broly did in his RSSJ. RSSJ is enough to wipe the floor here.

@flashback180: Goku was smarter than Broly in combat and got his ass kicked. Same for Cell.

Also it was SSJ2 Goku. read Daizenshuu next time. Broly only lost becausr of plot hole.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@BloodSprinkles: You fail to realize that in this battle all of them are bloodlusted. Broly will not go for anyone here but the plan..I mean Solar System.

SPC stronger than Broly is a funny joke. So tell me when Cell or any of the other two weaklings busted a Galaxy? Oh wait never.....how sad but good thing Broly did in his RSSJ. RSSJ is enough to wipe the floor here.

That will make Broly even more likely to go after SPC.

Broly never destroyed the south Galaxy. in the Japanese version, it says that the South Galaxy is under attack, not destroyed. Also, New Vegeta or whatever was stated to be in the South Galaxy.

And about the limitless energy, just to put an end it it, the movies described Broly's chi as overflowing, not limitless. King Piccolo's chi was also described as overflowing. And everyone knows that King Piccolo doesn't have limitless energy.

Also, SSJ2 Teen Gohan, who had slacked off for 7 years, was able to hold his own against Broly. You may call it PIS, however, going by that, the Broly movies are all just PIS.

SSJ2 Kid Gohan>SPC>LSSJ Broly Movie 10>SSJ2 Teen Gohan>LSSJ Broly Movie 8 (the one in this battle).

This Broly doesn't hold a candle to SPC at all.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles: Broly will not waste his precious time on a weakling like Cell.

Nuff said.
Nuff said.

Gohan got his ass kicked fairly easily.

Now show me Cell Galaxy busting in a depiwered form like Broly did.

Broly stomps. Deal with it.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@BloodSprinkles: Broly will not waste his precious time on a weakling like Cell.

Nuff said.
Nuff said.

Gohan got his ass kicked fairly easily.

Now show me Cell Galaxy busting in a depiwered form like Broly did.

Broly stomps. Deal with it.

Ya know, as others have told me, just ignore Broly fanboys.

I'm done.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles: What's wrong? Can't counter me? Call me a fanboy all you want, Broly stomps. Also if I was a fanboy like you say I am I would say Broly stomps the likes of Thanos.

You have not proven nothing. Waste of my Godly time.

Post by flashback180 (667 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe:

lol everything about boly is a plot hole , even the fights ...i mean we are talking about a bunch of ssj's who thought they killed brolly with lava .even though in the anime both ssj1 goku and freeza passed through molten lava.

hmm... that makes more sense ...anyway i assumed this Goku was at the same level when he fought pikon on grand kais planet .

but cell still has a upper hand he could just create as many more cell jrs if he needs to , he said "that should be easy enough" when he created cell jrs. there is no proof that suggest that he was lousing any energy too.

its worth mentioning that super perfect cells offsprings will be stronger than the ones gohan killed since SPC was 2 times more powerful.

Anyway i'm using that same plot hole , he can be killed by a attack of such magnitude ,if cell and cell jrs used the same Kamehameha wave technique the result will and should be the same.

on an another note , do you think brolly would take this fight seriously? he only goes to the extreme when he sees goku or someone who resembles goku . If he's not serious his attacks are preety weak in comparison , videl survived and returned to fight after taking his attacks , she isn't even yajirobe level. i don't think he's going to fight with his full power like in the movie, there is no motivation behind it :/...what do you think?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@flashback180: Broly is bloodlusted. He will bust the Solar System and end it.

Cell will have no time to escape or do anything.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe:

If you really consider yourself "godly", you need to swallow your pride.

Saying that LSSJ Movie 8 Broly is above SSJG Goku, which was in another argument, gives me enough proof that you're a Broly fanboy.

I have plenty of counter arguments left. However I'm not gonna waste my time telling them to a fanboy whose views won't change.

Also, if you read the OP, actually, they aren't bloodlusted, they just aren't holding back.

Oh yeah, and to continue the statement from earlier that I heard: Just ignore Broly fanboys. Just look at them and laugh.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles:

No you don't. Broly stomps.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

@BloodSprinkles:

No you don't. Broly stomps.

If only gifs worked.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@BloodSprinkles: better luck next time.

Post by takashichea (12,359 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Moderator

@DBZ_universe: @BloodSprinkles: @flashback180:

Break it up you three. Just agree to disagree.

BloodSprinkles: It's not nice to call folks fanboys. You have have ignored DBZ since he tends to play jokes. I know you're a serious person while DBZ unknowingly tends to go overboard with his banter.

I'm going to call since he's a better battle mod than me. He's more suited to handle disputes.

All I can say is just walk away and take a break.

See Break Time for Battle Folks/Battlations.

  • Go visit other forums and blow some steam off.
Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@takashichea:

Sorry, it just gets kind of heated.

Post by takashichea (12,359 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Moderator

@BloodSprinkles:

It's all right. It happens to the best of us. I know you're a serious debater looking for a good debate. I admit I can't figure out if a user is joking or being sarcastic sometimes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel