Broly vs Bills

Topic started by ShadowSilver on April 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place on Earth in a city. No prep. Morals are off. Win by Death. Who wins? 

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,780 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bills effortlessly

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

They both become friends and destroy the universe since both love destroying.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bills no contest

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

They both become friends and destroy the universe since both love destroying.

Yay! Everyone wins and loses at the same time.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I say Broly. In his weaker SSJ form he is a galaxy buster.

Post by nishi99 (1,668 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bills wins the only way Broly can beat him is with catnip.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Judging by DBZ logic...it'll be a tie.

Post by GeneralVan (1,667 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Bills can beat 100 LSSJ Brolys without much effort.

Broly at RSSJ is already a Galaxy Buster.

That feat alone>>>>>>>Birusu since Broly had his power restrained and still busted the South Galaxy which is 1/4 of the DB universe.

Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Broly gets one shot

he is only SSj3 strength, Bills is 10 to 15k over SSj3

Post by ReiKai (3,514 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Trust me my friend

Broly would get one shot By buu saga threats let alone a guy who stronger then Vegito

Not hardly, since by feats he's more powerful than anyone in the series with the possible exception of Birus and potentially the other Gods of Destruction. But since those guys are featless for now, it won't matter. Brolly in an underpowered state decimated a galaxy. At full, it'd be easy. 2nd Coming, he's even stronger, and it always took a Last-Second Plot-Device to stop him.

Unlike the rest, his power rises without limit. It also means he has no Time Limit like SSJG does. Thanks to other media, he has LSSJ3. That multiplies his power by a lot already. Essentially he was already the most ridiculously powerful character. And if they did another movie with him, he'd probably be replacing all of the Gods of Destruction.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

by feats broly is far inferior to everyone in buu arc. since broly lost in movie 8, logically weakened ssj goku with power of weakened near death base saiyans, is in fact galaxy level. and hes weaker than ssj2 gohan,whos weaker than...well you get the idea.

also its stated i think that the galaxy feat was merely destroying it one planet at a time. bils can do that too.

Unlike the rest, his power rises without limit. I

no it doesnt. no such thing ever occured

Thanks to other media, he has LSSJ3.

if your gonna include games then mr satan > cell

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UssjFutureTrunks said:

by feats broly is far inferior to everyone in buu arc.

Lies, nobody in Buu saga showed galaxy busting feats or blowing up large planets with tiny Ki blasts.

also its stated i think that the galaxy feat was merely destroying it one planet at a time.

Nope that was Kid Buu try again.

@SpeedForceSpider: Agreed. Funny... Mystic Gohan died in a planet explosion yet Infant Broly half dead survived one..LOL

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Broly isn't a galaxy buster. Bills win. Broly is overrated

@DBZ_universe:@ReiKai:@SpeedForceSpider: he did use the capsule to escape the planet explosion(2nd movie), infant broly used a ki shield to survive that Broly destroyed the galaxy over a period of time also. that was a video game he had lssj3 unless if it was stated canon(if it was show me a scan). SSJ Goku with half dead saiyan base power defeating broly already disproved he was a galaxy buster that was no plot device. broly defeating ssj2 gohan argument fails, ssj2 gohan never trained during the 7 years which is why he was weak, at that time ssj Goku>ssj2 Gohan>ssj Goten(who was weaker than the weakened ssj2 gohan) like Vegeta said he's no where near his old power when gohan was fighting Dabura(after fighting broly)

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bills wins this. Broly might be able to match his energy output, but I doubt he could keep up will Bills speed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel