Broly vs Android 16

Topic started by Trigon on May 10, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Trigon (29 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Fight takes place on a Island. 

16 is blood-lusted. Broly has morals on and refuses to get pissed off.

Death ftw. 

Broly can't go legendary. 
Post by SMXLR8 (6,900 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Broly has morals on and refuses to get pissed off.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Broly's rage overpowers the rules and allows him to become LSSJ via his rage.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Broly stomps

Post by Kobra678 (2,933 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Didn't Broly galaxy bust while in restricted state?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,474 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly destroys him with his left pinky.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yes Broly did in a restricted state. Mismatch Broly lolstomps.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,679 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: How do you know he was in a restricted state? The aliens of the planet seemed to remember the one who oppress them as being much bigger than Paragus, and when he intially transformed into the LGSS Paragus didn't at all seem surprised by his appearance

@ImDictatorBowDown: ...who is paragus (haven't seen the movie in a while)

@Kobra678: His father I believe

@ImDictatorBowDown: Well isn't his father the one who put the restriction device on Broly?

@Kobra678: Yes, still the movie showed signs that he had transformed to that state previously or at least very close

@ImDictatorBowDown: He would have no reason to restrict him unless he's seen what happens if he doesn't.

@Kobra678: Exactly my logic, but it never specified one way or the other when he busted the galaxy, though it would appear that it happened way before Vegeta and Goku arrived due to Paragus needing years to make preparations for his plan, and blowing up a galaxy would require one to move to a new planet.

EDIT: On topic, Broly stomps

Post by DBZ_universe (15,474 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Teen Broly still stomps

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
All it showed was Brolly's Restrained SSJ form, which does increase his muscle mass a bit. Which is what the native aliens were making mention of. When Goku first went SSJ, his muscles got bigger too. When Paragus managed to get control of Brolly again that night and revert him, Brolly shrunk down.

Still, Brolly is incapable of going into LSSJ form while wearing the Control Circlet as it restricts his power and manages his rage. Once it was broken, that would be the first time he ever assumed that form. He spent years being forcibly repressed. He only gets to exercise his power so much and then it's back to being repressed, compressed back inside him. It's like trying to contain a perpetual explosion. Eventually when the pressure is finally released, it's far greater than it would've otherwise been, and he erupted into his LSSJ form.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@SpeedForceSpider: How do you know he was in a restricted state? The aliens of the planet seemed to remember the one who oppress them as being much bigger than Paragus, and when he intially transformed into the LGSS Paragus didn't at all seem surprised by his appearance

What do you mean how do I know? The first time he went LJSSJ was against Goku and co. of course. And why would Paragus be surprised and he had him restricted the whole time?

Of course his full power was to be expected. And Broly was already taller than Paragus initially as a RSSJ which is the only form they have seen. How could he have possibly came close to LSSJ while restrained?

@SpeedForceSpider: How do you know that was the first time he transformed? I sincerely doubt it was, Paragus should be surprised at such a transformation even if he knew Broly was abnormally strong seeing as this from was far above Broly's others, the galaxy getting destroyed was an undefined amount of time prior to the events of the movie, the movie never stated he was restrained at the time, and the other movies clearly show that Broly can revert from LSSJ, so one way or the other the whole thing is ambiguous

@ImDictatorBowDown: I find it funny how you're the first person I've seen to ever question him transforming the first time. I also find it funny how you literally have no proof to claim otherwise. Why does the movie need to state he was restrained or not when the proof is right there? How the transformation itself occurred is proof or they would have felt that same energy back then.

Broly obviously needed a push or to gain a certain amount of rage to do it. And how can you question me with only claims? At least put an effort to prove to me he was LSSJ when he did it or became it sometime before. Because everyone else here agrees he was RSSJ.

Another point is, how would have Paragus controlled him when he became a LSSJ? Because when he was a RSSJ and powering up with rage against Goku, he no longer had control and the device broke showing that's the first time or he would obviously have been prepared for that transformation. Point is he had a hard time controlling SSJ Broly and he can't hope to stop LSSJ.

Just face the facts the proof is there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel