Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@eddz99: I'm sure he meant planets... because in anime, Buu wrecked Galaxies but canonly he destroyed hundreds of planets in YEARS... while Broly Galaxy bust in seconds.

Maybe they were so afraid that they didn't even want to get close to Broly? ever thought of that?

What can Supreme Kaioshin do to Broly?? nothing but get him self killed.

like I said, Broly was developed before the Kaioshins were... also he is a movie character... so of course they are not gonna add the Kaios.

also SSJ3 is nothing compare to Mystic Gohan and Super Buu...

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: I'm sure he meant planets... "because in anime, Buu wrecked Galaxies but canonly he destroyed hundreds of planets in YEARS"... "while Broly Galaxy bust in seconds."

Right after kaioshin said that vegeta said "EVEN WE SAIYANS CAN DO THAT" then kaioshin said that he was only PLAYING around while doing it.

And broly galaxy busting like i said there was no time frame whether it happened in seconds or years or decades. What can kaioshins do to kid buu? nothing also..

Goku ssj3>KidBuu>FatBuu That's that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: SSJ3 is garbage. His point was Mystic and Super Buu is stronger. I don't see what's so hard to understand here? Where did you get Kid Buu and Super Buu anyway?

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Broly doesnt stand a chance... sigh

@SpeedForceSpider:

What im proving is SSJ3 GOKU > Broly LSSJ

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Except you're not proving it. You can't prove it. Brolly is a galaxy-buster. No one else in DB/Z/GT has ever even Proven system-busting. That's the long and short of it. The argument of "his power level should be bigger!" is irrelevant to the fact Brolly's destructive feats outclass everyone in the DBU. It's a fact. There's no getting around it.
Online Now

@eddz99: Like I said, until I see prove of Goku doing more impressive stuff than Broly like Galaxy busting.. then we can say they are on equal terms...

also who doesn't know that SSJ3 Goku>Kid Buu>Fat Buu... My username isn't DBZ_universe for nothing.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

By feat, Broly>SSJ3, by power SSJ3 pwns. Broly beaten by fully powered SSJGoku and a 3x Kamehameha. Buu saga GokuSSJ3>LSSJ. The fact that Broly beaten proves it, the galaxy feat doesn't help here.

You can't prove power either. PL's are irrelevant and unstated after Frieza, and Brolly's increases indefinitely. And Brolly lost to Plot-Device, not Goku being tough. And "Buu Saga" is like 2weeks after the "2nd Coming" movie. Goku didn't get any stronger. Only difference is he had the chance to go SS3 against Buu. That's all.

Why would I need to prove. Broly beaten. Fact. Stating pl is irrelevant but the pl is still exist(ki). Your opinion about the plot is irrelevant too. They overpowered Broly=stronger than LSSJ, clear and simple. Telling that was a PIS is an opinion, and you can't prove it passively(Goku didn't show that feat Broly did). In fact you can't prove passively nothing.

And Goku was hurt by a Rock. Fact. See how that goes? You admit you can't prove Goku has more power than Brolly, yet you still try to argue that "Brolly loses to Plot-Device" means Goku somehow wins.

How does a filler relevant here? I see how this goes. You can't say anything for my post so bring up some irrelevant thing. I didn't admitted anything. Goku was more powerful than Broly when he beaten him in movie 8. The fact that he could hurt him proves it. Doesn't need to mimic his feat, this is how dbz works. The stronger character stomps.

I don't need to say anything. Goku lost to King Piccolo once. He lost to Roshi once. He couldn't beat Raditz. Even admitted he couldn't beat Cell. None of these had anything to do with Plot-Devices. So, going by Your logic, any of these people can beat Goku at any time because he's lost fights before.

I can't even figure out what twisted logic you did follow to say those things. The exact opposite is the true. Goku became stronger after King Piccolo, Roshi, Raditz, Cell. He would stomp those guys at once. Broly didn't get stronger, only once from movie 8 to movie 10orwhat. Goku outclassed him, he reached the SSJ3.

If you really don't get it:

A character has more ki than B character= A character stomps, the more the ki the easier the win.

Goku has more ki than Broly = Goku won.

Broly became stronger then, but still not as strong as a triple kamehameha. An SSJ3 win.

PS: Just an interesting "fun fact", this is why in the DB:Multiverse they made Broly the ultimate legendary saiyan. A trained SSJ2, SSJ3, Vegito... they are just outclassed him.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ DBZ_universe : @ Reikai :

thanks for proving my point. It is as I thought, you are fake fans of broly , a true fan of broly (like me) can not only prove that broly can destroy galaxies, as also the universe in more lssj, but also prove that broly is more stronger than goku in multiplier.

because I know the multiplier the lssj. and increase the power of a SSJ3 in broly.

I know the best feats of broly, in story of games.

this proves that yours do not know your own character.

feats of broly in Dragon Ball budokai 3: (story game)

broly defeat the goten, trunks, gohan and goku then will start destroy the universe.

feats of broly in Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit( story game)

broly defeat SSJ2 gohan, vegeta, goku ... trunks says that broly will destroy the universe, and confirms that broly goes.

as I said I know the multiplier which of broly lssj, is 400x in base. in other words equal to a SSJ3. if broly has 70 Kilis = 3,500,000 bp. 400x( lssj)3500000=1,400,000,000 bp. As we know that the multiplier of SSJ3 is = 400x base. lssj +SSJ3 + = 160000x base. broly base 3,500,000 x 160000=560,000,000,000. in other words, greater than the bp of goku in dbz or equal to SSJ3 goku in dbgt. if there broly ssj4, the multiplier to ssj4 is equal=10x. 10x160000=1600000. 3500000*1600000=5600000000000, it is equal to the goku ssj4. even taking into account the upgrades of movie 10, broly ssj4 would still have powers next pa goku ssj4 vs baby vegeta with upgrades Oozaru, which is below of goku fpssj4, the ssj4 level that surpasses the ssj4 regular, would still be below of omega, the only way that we could see how broly with omega is if existed in dbgt, in the case a broly, 15 years after of dbz. more looks on the bright side, the SSJ3 broly or the hypothetical broly ssj4 , could beat guys like SSJ3 Vegito, gogeta ssj3 ... among others that were confirmed by supreme kai as below of goku ssj4.

as I said, not only broly as also various characters of dbz, were confirmed they could destroy the universe, from the cell saga, it shows how the characters had the exponential aumentendo extensively in anime / movies, even before arriving in the saga of buu, in buu saga or dbgt, the powers of the characters are in the level should really absurd, I think has a chance of giving a good fight with ttgl, since a galaxy of dbz = 1/4 of the universe, due to the fact the 4 galaxies have absurd numbers of stars and nebulae, which makes it a feat of kidbuu or broly impressive, because if we went by the size of the galaxies, destroying a galaxy in dbz destroy = 1/4 of galaxies in our universe.

broly fans worth his salt, do not use things like brolypotence(flood) or trailers of games, as arguments.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@valfranx: Why are you using power levels to prove your point? You lose credibility in your arguments, because after Freiza saga power levels don't mean squat!

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If powerscaling and powerlevels don't mean nothing but only feats then does that mean that Frieza>>>>Dabura? since after Frieza the only planet buster we saw was Kid Buu.

@ReiKai said:

Except you're not proving it. You can't prove it. Brolly is a galaxy-buster. No one else in DB/Z/GT has ever even Proven system-busting. That's the long and short of it. The argument of "his power level should be bigger!" is irrelevant to the fact Brolly's destructive feats outclass everyone in the DBU. It's a fact. There's no getting around it.

Like i said, there is no exact time frame of broly busting a galaxy.

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Like I said, until I see prove of Goku doing more impressive stuff than Broly like Galaxy busting.. then we can say they are on equal terms...

also who doesn't know that SSJ3 Goku>Kid Buu>Fat Buu... My username isn't DBZ_universe for nothing.

Ok then let's use this.

Broly LSSJ powering up - changing the sky on a small planet.

Goku SSJ3 powering up - makes clouds faster and shakes the whole planet which is a medium planet.

Goku ssj3 - Can beat Kid Buu who destroyed several galaxies/hundreds of planets just by playing around and is a universal threat which needed to be stop by supreme kai who won't even do a thing to him.

Broly LSSJ - Beat all ascended ssj and the time line was before cell arrived ( before they trained or in the middle of their training )

Broly LSSJ - Destroyed a galaxy.. With no exact time frame to back it up.

Goku ssj3 - Power was felt from the supreme kais and they stated " No saiyan power has reached this far before ( Implying that hey hadn't felt broly when he was wreaking havoc ) "

@ReiKai:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I can't even figure out what twisted logic you did follow to say those things. The exact opposite is the true. Goku became stronger after King Piccolo, Roshi, Raditz, Cell. He would stomp those guys at once. Broly didn't get stronger, only once from movie 8 to movie 10orwhat. Goku outclassed him, he reached the SSJ3.

If you really don't get it:

A character has more ki than B character= A character stomps, the more the ki the easier the win.

Goku has more ki than Broly = Goku won.

Broly became stronger then, but still not as strong as a triple kamehameha. An SSJ3 win.

PS: Just an interesting "fun fact", this is why in the DB:Multiverse they made Broly the ultimate legendary saiyan. A trained SSJ2, SSJ3, Vegito... they are just outclassed him.

@valfranx said:

@ DBZ_universe : @ Reikai :

thanks for proving my point. It is as I thought, you are fake fans of broly , a true fan of broly (like me) can not only prove that broly can destroy galaxies, as also the universe in more lssj, but also prove that broly is more stronger than goku in multiplier.

because I know the multiplier the lssj. and increase the power of a SSJ3 in broly.

I know the best feats of broly, in story of games.

this proves that yours do not know your own character.

feats of broly in Dragon Ball budokai 3: (story game)

broly defeat the goten, trunks, gohan and goku then will start destroy the universe.

feats of broly in Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit( story game)

broly defeat SSJ2 gohan, vegeta, goku ... trunks says that broly will destroy the universe, and confirms that broly goes.

as I said I know the multiplier which of broly lssj, is 400x in base. in other words equal to a SSJ3. if broly has 70 Kilis = 3,500,000 bp. 400x( lssj)3500000=1,400,000,000 bp. As we know that the multiplier of SSJ3 is = 400x base. lssj +SSJ3 + = 160000x base. broly base 3,500,000 x 160000=560,000,000,000. in other words, greater than the bp of goku in dbz or equal to SSJ3 goku in dbgt. if there broly ssj4, the multiplier to ssj4 is equal=10x. 10x160000=1600000. 3500000*1600000=5600000000000, it is equal to the goku ssj4. even taking into account the upgrades of movie 10, broly ssj4 would still have powers next pa goku ssj4 vs baby vegeta with upgrades Oozaru, which is below of goku fpssj4, the ssj4 level that surpasses the ssj4 regular, would still be below of omega, the only way that we could see how broly with omega is if existed in dbgt, in the case a broly, 15 years after of dbz. more looks on the bright side, the SSJ3 broly or the hypothetical broly ssj4 , could beat guys like SSJ3 Vegito, gogeta ssj3 ... among others that were confirmed by supreme kai as below of goku ssj4.

as I said, not only broly as also various characters of dbz, were confirmed they could destroy the universe, from the cell saga, it shows how the characters had the exponential aumentendo extensively in anime / movies, even before arriving in the saga of buu, in buu saga or dbgt, the powers of the characters are in the level should really absurd, I think has a chance of giving a good fight with ttgl, since a galaxy of dbz = 1/4 of the universe, due to the fact the 4 galaxies have absurd numbers of stars and nebulae, which makes it a feat of kidbuu or broly impressive, because if we went by the size of the galaxies, destroying a galaxy in dbz destroy = 1/4 of galaxies in our universe.

broly fans worth his salt, do not use things like brolypotence(flood) or trailers of games, as arguments.

You.. just used game trailers.. I'm disappointed in you :3

Although i might agree broly wins this thread in terms of power, i have stated all the reasons why

Goku SSJ3 > Kid Buu > Fat Buu > LSSJ Broly

But still, i don't agree Broly ssj4 = Goku SSJ4 because broly's power goes up overtime so he will be able to beat ssj4 goku in GT because of the time that had past.

@niBBit said:

If powerscaling and powerlevels don't mean nothing but only feats then does that mean that Frieza>>>>Dabura? since after Frieza the only planet buster we saw was Kid Buu.

Agreed :D

It was a 2v1 debate thankz for helping meh

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: story mode=//=trailers.

after all trailers do not tell stories, are just presentations.

Moreover these events are not canon with the movies, are timelines alternate where broly, investment, toy kills his enemies at once. my intention was to show the videos that Reikai and dbz universe know nothing about whether the story of the game or even on the feats of broly. as you can see the best feat of defeating ssj's2 was broly, broly vs gogeta about anything, it was just an opening of the game, not about the storys he had in the game.

Furthermore I do not disagreed that SSJ3 goku was stronger than broly since goku still has fpssj, fpssj + SSJ2+ SSJ3, give a good bp bigger than broly, broly would have to transform in ssj3 to deal with SSJ3 goku . like i said if broly in dbz, thanks to its high multiplier, it could rival the SSJ3 goku in dbgt, if the base of broly was so strong as goku in dbgt, could even be your bp higher, more like I said,this broly does not exist, and showed us videos, own broly has a limit on how much energy your body can handle.

Finally, as already shown in video above, broly is nothing special about the villains in the saga cell, several are said to have the same capacity or larger than broly because the universe is a part the dbz world that lies below the db heaven and hell, buuhan was destroying , 3 universes (heaven,maikai, hell and the universe) and alternate dimensions, not needless to mention dbgt, the very own dbz and much for broly.

Online Now

@eddz99: @valfranx: ughh am done with this thread... it's just a waste of time... not only that, it has to stop... it freaken 9 pages long.

anyways... a real DBZ fan doesn't use non canon feats for a canon character..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel