Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@valfranx: GT Goku is also non canon... I want manga scans where it shows him doing more impressive things than Broly.

If you can show me that... than I change my mind.. Goku will better than Broly.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@valfranx:

Believe it or not, some of the filler most fans complain about as being non-canon material was actually Toriyama's idea

It still not part of the original work (also it wouldn't make sense if it was)

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe:

again I ask what manga has to do with the subject of the topic we are discussing medias non-canon. in other words movies / games vs anime (dbz / dbgt), in the context of the discussion, because not there broly and omega in manga, what's your point? divert the topic subject?

expected better arguments, frankly your arguments are getting worse, at least you can prove that broly can against SSJ2 gohan, sp cell, Janemba ... in his own universe or against a SSJ3 vegeta. prove that broly can increase their powers without stopping and not explode, show some feat of broly above the other villains of dbz / dbgt ... and then we talked.

as @mypasswordis1234 said:

^ This thread. Doesn't matter how many times and how simple you explain, a certain user will repeat the same bullsh1t eventually.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly is a walking PIS machine anyway

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: Show me a canon scan where SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Gohan or Cell are destroying a Galaxy like Broly has...

@valfranx: Very adorable that you use non canon feats for Goku and Buuhan.. now show me a legit canon scan where it shows someone in DBZ destroying a Galaxy like Broly has.

Broly made Gogeta bleed, Janemba didn't even make him flinch.. Janemba is meaningless here. Specially since Broly curses his opponents, Janemba will get destroyed by Broly the moment Broly calls him maggot.

Why would gohan and goku destroy a galaxy, dude they are good guys who wouldn't even destroy a planet with living beings.

@valfranx: What I ask for is canon feats of Goku doing more impressive stuff, that's all. I know I cannot show a scan or something where Broly's doesn't overflow and explode because he could...

I accept Yi Xing Long's feats because he to is non canon, I accept that he can destroy a galaxy but it takes time for him to do that unlike Broly who did it in seconds and that puts him above anyone in the DB verse.. tho Arale could match him with her toon force.

@eddz99: Then Show some of Cell since you said he could beat Broly.

Like I said and say it again, if we go by BP Yi Xing Long is above... but feats wise, Broly with out a doubt.... especially since PLs are BS.

@DBZ_universe: No pls are everything in dragonball verse EVERYTHING yea besides the abillities like insane regen

it is against teh plot for cell to destroy the solar system or milky way because if he did then there would be no goku and buu saga would not come.

@eddz99: What are you talking about? Buu saga wasn't suppose to happen... fans demanded a new saga. Akira-sama was gonna end it at Cell saga.

@DBZ_universe: Was but then again every anime has a good ending too so of course he would not let cell kill goku with a galaxy / universe busting attack, and just from the very start of dbz powerlevels are regarded as your everything.

@eddz99: Not all animes have a good ending... FMA 2003 did not have a happy ending and I am sure there are more.

Cell does not have Galaxy/Universal level attacks.... Solar System I can accept.. but Galaxy/Universal level... not even close.

@DBZ_universe: Then that just means that broly's pl is bigger than cell's

SPC cell is outclassed by damaged gohan

So i would think that GohanSSJ2=Movie 10 broly>Movie 8 Broly>SPC

@DBZ_universe: But if you do want to imply that Broly lssj > Kid buu then why weren't the supreme kais able to sense broly's ki while they were able to sense goku's? and if broly is greater than kid buu which ssj3 goku is greater than then the supreme kais would have shown because when buu appeared they knew he was universal threat so they have to stop him..

Also, broly's galaxy busting feat has no timeframe, nobody knows how long he destroyed it..

@eddz99: No... Movie 8/10 Broly>>SSJ3 Goku>Kid Buu>>SSJ2 Gohan>SPC.

The only reason that Broly was defeated was through plot devices, even Bio-Broly was defeated by a plot device... water? really? come on. lol There was no way in hell that the Z senshi could had beaten him so they had to pull plot devices to beat him.

Broly's Galaxy feat lasted seconds it never said that it took him years to accomplish such a thing.

Also the Kaioshins weren't even present during movie 8, and if they would had sense Broly... there is nothing that they could do to stop him. Not even Grand Dai Kaio... tho he looked equal to SSJ3 IMO.

Broly is also Universal threat and a bigger one due to his destructive feats.

@DBZ_universe:

Supreme kai will always stop those who are universal threat and those who are evil that is strong enough even if they are no match as shown when they appeared when buu was about to be revived..

supreme kai existed even before goku existed..

There was no exact time frame about broly busting a galaxy, it looked like pixels disappearing.

Broly movie 10 was owned by ssj2 gohan and 2 kid ssj1's kamehameha which goku would have or buu would have deflected easily.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/legendary-super-saiyan-broly-vs-super-saiyan-3-goku/205429/ all the reasons are stated here.

EDIT:

And broly making gogeta bleed is bs, i can make broly bleed just by using arale.

@eddz99: So, how come he didn't defeat buu him self?? Supreme Kaioshin is weak, hell even Piccolo is stronger and they made it seem that the Kaioshin was stronger....

also what I meant is that Akira-sama didn't create him till Buu saga.

it doesn't matter if it was pixels... he still destroyed a Galaxy.

It took Goku SSJ2, Gohan SSJ2 (who received 2 zenkai boosts) SSJ Goten (who also got a zenkai boost), Trunks interference... and a plot device to stop Broly... because Broly was owning them...

Also Arale>Gogeta.

@DBZ_universe: That's the point supreme kai cannot beat buu yet he still came because buu is universal threat.. if broly indeed is better than buu then supreme should have came too.

I could beat your gogeta with my krillin :3

Edit:

there was no exact time frame, it could not be told whether it was seconds or months or years.

@eddz99: Like I said, even if he did... what will he do to Broly? tickle him...

@DBZ_universe: No they obviously didn't come because broly isn't STRONG enough to be a universal threat ( same w/ frieza & cell ) Since buu is a universal threat (SSJ3 LEVEL) they had to stop him so they had to come.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No. The reason why the Supreme Kais don't act is because they're lazy. Grand Kai was the epitome of that. Had they any kind of intelligence, they'd have stopped the threat before it started. Instead, they didn't even know Majin Buu was a threat until After he'd started wrecking galaxies. And when you know what happened? They Underestimated him and got their asses killed. And two of them ended up getting absorbed.

Reason why not to get involved with Frieza; Tyrannical Reigns are generally self-destructive. Proven by fact Saiyans rebelled and Goku beat him. Cell came around much later and wasn't a threat until he started absorbing people. Cell was also from a Possible Future Timeline, so the Kais wouldn't have known about him to begin with. Heck, go watch the series. King Kai didn't even know about Cell until Goku went to him about finding the Namekians.

@ReiKai said:

they didn't even know Majin Buu was a threat until After he'd started wrecking galaxies.

HA! majin buu wrecked galaxies while broly only wrecked one and there was no exact timeframe.

And if broly already did wreck a galaxy why didn't the supreme kai notice him.

WHATS YOUR PROOF THAT SUPREME KAIZ ARE LAZY D:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel