Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe: I means LSSJ vs. SSJ3

SSJ3 would lose.

@ALMIGHTY: Hey, come one.. Brolytards? really... I'm a Broly fan too and that's hurts... jk

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe: Its just ignorant to think that Broly is this transcendent being who can defeat ANYONE in DBZ such as Omega Shenron...

@ReiKai said:

If your > SSJ4 otherwise he's fucked...

@ALMIGHTY: Cause he can... due to his feats. power levels are meaningless after Frieza.. so yeah.

until someone that shows better feats than Broly in DBZ/GT than he is still on top of the food chain... especially since it takes plot devices to beat him.

also no SSJ form can beat a LSSJ form... that's a fact, especially since Goku got cut by glass in SSJ4 and his lack of strength.

And let us never forget that Brolly's power increases Indefinitely. Nobody else has that.
Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ Reikai : sorry, other dub error.

try again, then your best argument is dub errors? lamentable.

He was *releasing* energy while in apparent agony. Why would he do that? Probably because, you know, he was OVERFLOWING with energy. He has a limit to ki he can hold and when that limit's reached he has to expel his excess energy. So Broly isn't becoming SSJ4 level just by standing around and waiting for ki to build up; that's not how it works and never has been.

All people do is complain and make false accusations. All the movie canon states his power increases as the LSSJ. Even repeats this in the Budokai 3 Character Biography section. So when Toei and Funimation agree that Broly's power is always increasing, then guess what? It's Always Increasing.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,765 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well according to the hype, a LSSJ Broly power is maximum, therefore based on that logic it's obvious that a LSSJ 3 Broly's power would be maximum X 8, so Broly wins :)

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

SSJ3 would lose.

@ALMIGHTY: Hey, come one.. Brolytards? really... I'm a Broly fan too and that's hurts... jk

Just.. no... i don't even think he can withstand ssj2 kid gohan..

LSSJ would get owned by ssj3 goku unless goku plays around too much because goku's power decreases and broly increases, but technically ssj1 goku can 1 shot lssj broly there was a thread about this before goku ssj3 vs. broly lssj look at it all the reasons are there by me and nibbit.

@eddz99 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99 said:

SSJ3 would lose.

Just.. no... i don't even think he can withstand ssj2 kid gohan..

LSSJ would get owned by ssj3 goku unless goku plays around too much because goku's power decreases and broly increases, but technically ssj1 goku can 1 shot lssj broly there was a thread about this before goku ssj3 vs. broly lssj look at it all the reasons are there by me and nibbit.

exactly, broly could not against gohan SSJ2 or cell.

the ratio because SSJ2 gohan was having trouble with broly:

expected better arguments of brolytards, can not prove that broly has powers infinite or which broly is stronger than cell or gohan SSJ2.

hatchiyack is stronger than broly and can destroy the galaxy north, besides altering the orbits of planets, making if move. (feat level superman pre-crisis)

I do not know if they knew more hatchiyack, was created in the game dragon ball raging blast, and after the movie was made for db: rg. broly of game and the movie is 8, not movie 10. in other words, SSJ3 broly is weaker than broly in movie 10, If there a SSJ3 broly in movie 10

cell can destroy the universe:

goku could also do this feat, the made ​​in heaven and hell, which are bigger than galaxies of dbz.

goku in dbgt, does the same thing in form base that is equal to SSJ3 goku in dbz:

for those who have not understood the scale of the feat SSJ3 goku or goku gt in, here's the map of the universe dbz, showing that hell or heaven and larger than galaxies of dbz.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110717111445/dragonball/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_(SuperExcitingGuides).png

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/images/07-036-a.gif

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/552237-551938-janemba_universal1.gif

buuhan can destroy the universe and alternate dimensions (parallel universes) below the gif or video:

janemba baby deforming the sky and hell, which is the same size of the universe;

heaven

http://www.abload.de/img/janembaverse6q3dzx.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/janenbaverse5l3e6s.gif

hell

http://www.abload.de/img/janembauniversefvdug.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/universe3t3d55.gif

summary of done:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/552237-551938-janemba_universal1.gif

kidbuu destroy a galaxy in few years, with only limited powers

by father babidi: gif:

Omega Shenron can destroy the multiverse dbz with little negative energy quickly, with maximum powers can destroy various universes.

gif:

@valfranx said:

herp-a-derp

Yes we get it. Repeatedly using the same links and roundabout arguments. You are indeed a troll.

@eddz99: Show me a canon scan where SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Gohan or Cell are destroying a Galaxy like Broly has...

@valfranx: Very adorable that you use non canon feats for Goku and Buuhan.. now show me a legit canon scan where it shows someone in DBZ destroying a Galaxy like Broly has.

Broly made Gogeta bleed, Janemba didn't even make him flinch.. Janemba is meaningless here. Specially since Broly curses his opponents, Janemba will get destroyed by Broly the moment Broly calls him maggot.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,765 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: When did Broly manage to make Gogeta bleed? If you mean the video game then you should remember in that same game you can beat Omega Shenron with Hercule if you wanted to which in itself should get rid of any indication of the game being canon.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@valfranx: LOL at Cell can destroy a universe. That is the biggest load of bull and over hype for a DBZ character I have seen in a while.

For the last time broly is not a galaxy buster...

Part Of The South Galaxy was still intact...

Therefore he didn't bust the south galaxy...

Meaning he never busted a galaxy...

What you see is him destroying solar systems...

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Never EVER! bring Broly to a DBZ fight if you do you're gonna have a bad time :) I tried telling people that Broly isn't the DBZ God but....sigh. Like the Superman vs Goku battles, Broly should be banned too.

@ImDictatorBowDown: He still did it... and that was a cut scene not in the game mechanics.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@valfranx: LOL at Cell can destroy a universe. That is the biggest load of bull and over hype for a DBZ character I have seen in a while.

LOL! Cell a universe buster? jaja he is out of his mind. I can take the Solar System part.... but a universe? Not even Broly could do that.

@DBZ_universe:

sorry but your arguments are being bordering on hypocrisy. what is your point with the question of the canon? being that we are using characters also considered non-canon. if broly not has feats better in games and even in the movies, as how broly is above of omega? was showing broly feats to show that not even the best feats in the movies and even games, is the question of feats is below even your own universe for guys like SSJ3 Goku, Janemba, gogeta ... interesting criticize the feats of anime, a other media, the feats goku in dbgt, in dbgt happen, and you come say that is non-canon? Our well you're so desperate, even to deny a canon feat in its own media, as the broly destroy a "galaxy"? I can not do anything if goku in dbgt had feats above your dear broly in base, no need to say that the omega could do with someone like goku.

SSJ3 broly does not exist in the movies, only in games, is also not shown any feat that puts him even above the gogeta ssj1 since he was defeated by SSJ3 vegeta, sorry but if your best argument and a trailer for the game, it demonstrates that you have no credibility to defend your favorite character. des

sorry but broly was literally destroyed in all aspects, destructive capacity, feats, pl, multipliers ... has no arguments against facts, can flooding , cry, swear, nothing will make broly win it. if you have no more arguments and can not prove that broly can not make things better in your own universe is not can win of a SSJ3 vegeta,as the broly will win it? to already know is because broly is "brolypotence."

Toriyama's Contributions to the Anime

While it seems to be fairly well-known that Toriyama contributed certain ideas and character designs to the anime, there's still quite a bit of misunderstanding as to just what exactly he did or didn't have a part in. Believe it or not, some of the filler most fans complain about as being non-canon material was actually Toriyama's idea. And while he didn't actually write any of the movies, he did create many of the new characters that appeared in them. All of the information below has been scattered throughout the series' numerous guide books, so we've just simply organized it in one convenient place.

This page has been organized by story elements so that character designs are listed roughly in the order in which they appeared in the series, with the main series appearing first and then is followed by the movies and TV specials. Be sure to click on the Toriyama designs to view larger versions, which in some cases will contian additon translated notes.

Toriyama personally selected Nozawa Masako to voice Son Goku and Tanaka Mayumi to voice Kuririn. He also helped select other unspecified major characters, although it appears his selections were only for major characters at the very beginning of the series. In Daizenshuu 10, for instance, Horikawa Ryoumentions not having to audition to play for Vegeta.

From Toriyama's Daizenshuu 3 interview:

-- Were there any jobs you did directly for the "DB" anime?

Toriyama: In cases where characters appeared in the anime before they were shown in color in the manga, I sent a response to the animators at Toei through my editor. After that, I listened to the voice actor audition tapes, and decided on the casting. When I decided on Goku's voice, I listened to the voices of five or six candidates, and out of those I decided on Nozawa Masako-san.

-- What were your impressions on hearing Goku's voice during the actual broadcast?

Toriyama: I went "Goku has this sort of voice, doesn't he". From then on, when I was drawing the manga, the characters' voices would somehow drift up into my mind. Whenever that happened, Goku's voice would be just like Nozawa-san's, and I'd think "Geez, she's good". Now it's impossible to separate Goku from Nozawa-san.

-- Did you choose any of the other characters?

Toriyama: I was present for the selection of the other major roles. After that, I suppose I only designated Tanaka Mayumi-san as the voice of Kuririn. When I saw "Night on the Galaxy Railroad", I said the protagonist had a really good voice, and a very knowledgeable friend of mine told me that it was Tanaka Mayumi-san.

Jump Super Anime Tour
From the start, the Jump Super Anime Tour special was promoted as being based on a story by Toriyama. And in fact, the opening credits to the special credit Toriyama with the first draft, in addition to his usual credit in the openings as the creator of the original work. The actual script for the special is, however, credited as being written by Koyama Takao, the same man responsible for all of the DragonBall Z movie scripts. So Toriyama did come up with the basis for the story, but he didn't flat-out write the finished version. Still, this represents more involvement from Toriyama than any of the other movies had received. Interestingly, in an interview in Son Goku Densetsu, which came out several years before the special, Toriyama and Nakatsuru Katsuyoshi discuss ideas for a new DragonBall Z work, which seems to foreshadow the Jump special a little bit.

This is taken from page 96 of the TV anime guide Son Goku Densetsu:

-- The "DragonBall" kanzenban have brought in new readers, and I think that as fans it's only natural that they'd want to see a new "DragonBall Z" title. What would you think about making a new anime work about once a year or so?
Toriyama: Oh, I'd like to see that.
Nakatsuru: But by the final chapter, Goku had gotten pretty old. And even after that he was the main character for the anime-original "DragonBall GT". If we're going to be making stories left and right here, maybe we should rewind time a bit and make them stories set sometime in the past.
Toriyama: I think so too. Instead of continuing the story further and further into the future, it'd be better to do a separate episode style of story development where you go back in time and go "this sort of enemy was here, and this sort of story". Just say "it wasn't in the original work, but this sort of story happened". Maybe that would be better.

The Jump special did, in fact, take the approach Toriyama describes here of going back in time and saying that a previously unmentioned incident happened at that particular point in time. The narrator even states such and notes that everyone simply forgot all about it because the enemy was just so weak.

http://www.kanzentai.com/production.php?id=toriyama_anime

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel