Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@valfranx said:

@ReiKai: That is not the story mode of the game, if this is your best argument, frankly a waste of time debating with you. honestly, do not give to take seriously anyone who uses trailers of games of dragon ball, to use as arguments and still gameplays,without no story mode. credibility 0

Don't bother trying to reason with a brolytard...

His head is harder than broly's cock when he's stroking it...

LOL dude you need a medal for how funny this statement is.

HAHA LOL !!!

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: Still, if broly could bust a planet at 1.2 billion battle power then ssj3 goku can do better

because in db

9001 PL > 9000 PL

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

@ReiKai: Still, if broly could bust a planet at 1.2 billion battle power then ssj3 goku can do better

because in db

9001 PL > 9000 PL

Power Levels don't mean shit after Frieza saga.

@eddz99 said:

because in db

9001 PL > 9000 PL

This applies assuming that Broly can bust a planet which I already proven to be false...

So its a pointless argument...

SSJ3 Goku >>>>> Broly

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ALMIGHTY: And you should know that I am just joking n this thread... gosh.

going by lame BP Yi Xing Long's is higher but feats Broly... that's the reason I am sisding with Broly because he has better feats and showed them.

again he left that part intact to lure the Z fighters..

And yes that dude is right... Broly is not Omnipotence he is Brolypoetence!

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY: And you should know that I am just joking n this thread... gosh.

going by lame BP Yi Xing Long's is higher but feats Broly... that's the reason I am sisding with Broly because he has better feats and showed them.

again he left that part intact to lure the Z fighters..

And yes that dude is right... Broly is not Omnipotence he is Brolypoetence!

I agree broly has more destructive capacity...

I agree he left that part of the galaxy intact to lure the z fighter...

I disagree that he busted the south galaxy since as we both said he left part of it intact...

I don't now what the hell a "brolypotence" is... But it sounds up surd...

I disagree Broly wins simply because of his superior destructive capabilities...

And I was praying to god you were not serious...

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
On Power Levels;

"The entire point of introducing them was to show how unreliable and meaningless they were." -Mike "Vegettoex" Labrie-

Vegeta agrees with this assessment.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this has gone on way to long I think this post needs to be locked

@ReiKai: So is Broly Busting a Galaxy.... Opps did that slip out ???

You can complain as much as you want, but it's all because of your own misconceptions and failings to realize things that had been said. That being; Broly wasn't near his full power when he attacked the South Galaxy. Everything we see in that 7sec interval was performed while Broly was in an Underpowered Form under the control of his father, Paragus, through the Control Circlet on his head that Restrains and limits Broly's power output.

That is why the majority agree that, as the Legendary Super Saiyan, Brolly can fairly easily destroy a galaxy. And without further adeu;

@ReiKai: If broly can bust a galaxy then ssj3 goku can do better

ssj3 goku >>>>> Broly

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah but if powerlevels CAN still be calculated everything will be the same.

@eddz99 said:

@ReiKai: If broly can bust a galaxy then ssj3 goku can do better

No, he can't. Because Brolly is a Movie Character and exists outside of DBZ Canon Logic. Featwise, Brolly is the most powerful DBZ (GT/AF/WTF you think) character in existence. Turning him into the LSS3 only made that moreso true.

@ReiKai: I'm fine with everything you said about broly thus far except the galaxy busting part because its false... At most I'd say solar system...

I agree he has the most destructive capability, but that doesn't equate to him being > Dbz, Dbgt etc..

Their are characters with superior speed, durability, intelligence etc..., a person who comes to mind in all 3 categories is shenron, another is Majin Buu...

It really doesn't matter. Your opinion vs. Facts/Evidence. Doesn't matter. Your claims as to the abilities of others is irrelevant before the Feats performed. Buu, Shenron. They don't have them. Brolly does. That is the long and short of it.

@ReiKai: its not opinion that broly is not a galaxy buster...

It is a opinion that he can beat kid buu or shenron...

@ReiKai: He was beat by injured gohan ssj2 and 2 kid ssj1's kamehameha which ssj3 goku would have easily deflected..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99: LSSJ Broly would SSJ3 Goku... pretty easy considering his energy drains so fast while Broly increases.

@ALMIGHTY: Search up Brolypotence.

@DBZ_universe: I means LSSJ vs. SSJ3

@eddz99 said:

@ReiKai: He was beat by injured gohan ssj2 and 2 kid ssj1's kamehameha which ssj3 goku would have easily deflected..

Gohan was a SSJ1 in the movie not 2...

@DBZ_universe said:

@eddz99: LSSJ Broly would SSJ3 Goku... pretty easy considering his energy drains so fast while Broly increases.

@ALMIGHTY: Search up Brolypotence.

SSJ3 Goku's energy drains fast depending on where the battle takes place, if it where in otherworld, like when he fought Janemba, he would be at 100 % power and would have no drawbacks...

I see ... So Brolypotence is a made up slang term by brolytards who think he's unbeatable, seems like a reliable argument to me...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel