Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
All that BS you just spouted is about as Canon as this is-
  
  And mine's more believable.
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai said:

All that BS you just spouted is about as Canon as this is-
And mine's more believable.

BS ???

Way to jump around the fact that everything I showed you was from the ACTUAL ENGLISH SUB MOVIE !!!

Stop playing stupid... I embarrassed you by proving you wrong, and now you are resorting to using silly meme's and video's due to a lack of a better argument....

"The South Galaxy is that way" = checkmate....

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ TODO-PODEROSO : destroying the arguments of brolytards in 1 ... 2 ... 3

feats of dragon ball above the level galaxy, both in dbgt, movies and dbz:

hatchiyack is stronger than broly and can destroy the galaxy north, besides altering the orbits of planets, making if move. (feat level superman pre-crisis)

I do not know if they knew more hatchiyack, was created in the game dragon ball raging blast, and after the movie was made for db: rg. broly of game and the movie is 8, not movie 10. in other words, SSJ3 broly is weaker than broly in db: Budokai 3.

cell can destry the universe:

goku could also do this feat, the made ​​in heaven and hell, which are bigger than galaxies of dbz.

goku in dbgt, does the same thing in form base that is equal to SSJ3 goku in dbz:

buuhan can destroy the universe and alternate dimensions (parallel universes) below the gif

janemba baby:

heaven

http://www.abload.de/img/janembaverse6q3dzx.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/janenbaverse5l3e6s.gif

hell

http://www.abload.de/img/janembauniversefvdug.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/universe3t3d55.gif

summary of done:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/552237-551938-janemba_universal1.gif

kidbuu destroy a galaxy in few years, with only limited powers

by father babidi: gif:

conclusion, there is no difference in the power level for the animes and movies, both cell, kidbuu, goku, jenemba are listed as having the same ability to destroy not only the galaxies as also the universe, is the best argument broly fans, is a destruction of a galaxy, dbgt, anime movies and others and has better feats well above the level galaxy, laying omega several times above of broly, both SSJ3 broly or broly regular.

close topic:

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ALMIGHTY:even if broly had destroyed the galaxy, the film implying that he led a time and not in the one shooter. Furthermore we have shown that has characters feats above the level galaxy and galaxy level, broly is weaker is that they:

vegeta defeat, the broly twice.

SSJ3 goku defeat broly.

Janemba defeated goku and vegeta together.

@ReiKai: That is not the story mode of the game, if this is your best argument, frankly a waste of time debating with you. honestly, do not give to take seriously anyone who uses trailers of games of dragon ball, to use as arguments and still gameplays,without no story mode. credibility 0

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@valfranx said:

@ReiKai: That is not the story mode of the game, if this is your best argument, frankly a waste of time debating with you. honestly, do not give to take seriously anyone who uses trailers of games of dragon ball, to use as arguments and still gameplays,without no story mode. credibility 0

Don't bother trying to reason with a brolytard...

His head is harder than broly's cock when he's stroking it...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@WhiteLion:That was LSSJ Broly... also ther is no such thing as SSJ3 Broly.. he is LSSJ3 it's different and it's a lot more powerful than the regular SSJ3 because it doesn't drains energy but gains just like LSSJ does, and it's way more powerful.

@ALMIGHTY:

@valfranx: Way to go on using non canon feats for Goku and Buuhan! because canonly they can't do half the things Broly can.. like Galaxy busting.. also Hatchyack is not stronger than Broly... what Goku didn't realize is that Broly as toying with them and it took a plot device to beat Broly.. Hatchyack got defeated pretty easy compare to Broly who owned the Z fighters..

also it would take time for Yi Xing Long to destroy a galaxy while Broly did it in seconnds.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@WhiteLion:That was LSSJ Broly... also ther is no such thing as SSJ3 Broly.. he is LSSJ3 it's different and it's a lot more powerful than the regular SSJ3 because it doesn't drains energy but gains just like LSSJ does, and it's way more powerful.

@ALMIGHTY:

@valfranx: Way to go on using non canon feats for Goku and Buuhan! because canonly they can't do half the things Broly can.. like Galaxy busting.. also Hatchyack is not stronger than Broly... what Goku didn't realize is that Broly as toying with them and it took a plot device to beat Broly.. Hatchyack got defeated pretty easy compare to Broly who owned the Z fighters..

also it would take time for Yi Xing Long to destroy a galaxy while Broly did it in seconnds.

Show me a video of him saying that, just as I showed you a video... That picture is false...

"The South Galaxy Is That Way"

Goku traveled through the galaxy with MANY stars intact, he also landed on a planet in the galaxy...

New Planet Vegeta was in the galaxy, also was the slave planet...

Checkmate...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ALMIGHTY: That is from the movie, it was just made into a picture..

So, I'll ask again... was the destroying galaxy an illusion and it didn't happen... because to my eyes I see a galaxy being destroyed.

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
And then...and then! Everything got so ridiculous, Broly absorbed ze Blutz Waves and became ze Nightmare Legendary Super Saiyan 5! And zen proceeded to First Rape everybody! Huzzah!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai said:

And then...and then! Everything got so ridiculous, Broly absorbed ze Blutz Waves and became ze Nightmare Legendary Super Saiyan 5! And zen proceeded to First Rape everybody! Huzzah!

Epic!

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe: That was planet busting, just because th galaxy darkened doesn't mean it was destroyed...

Hence the reason goku was able to travel through it and land on planets in the galaxy...

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai: Broly wanking at its finest...

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: you are appealing and diverting the topic it to the question of the canon? funny, because we're talking about characters who many claim to be non-canon, where are you getting at? I showed that in both the anime in the movies, we already had both feats level galaxy as galaxy above the level, you have not shown anything that puts up broly above of cell, kidbuu, Rildo, SSJ3 goku or goku base (gt), it makes no difference if I'm using anime feats or movies also do not need to use or the movies, dbgt your own is enough to defeat broly, goku ssj1 is the minimum to defeat SSJ3 broly, omega is rape.

even if you have not an information about the multiplier of SSJ3 broly, nothing says SSJ3 broly becomes more powerful than ssj1 gogeta or ssj3 goku or even, much less Omega Shenron who survived a coup strong of ssj4 gogeta. The reason for this is shown in own story of DB: RG:

what you are doing and create a broly does not even exist in games or movies, we have the name for it, fanfiction. since it wants to use fanfiction, why not use soon the broly dbm ? in place of talking bs or ignore the facts, broly not is omnipotent, since we already know what the limits of the powers of SSJ3 broly in dbz.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@valfranx: There is no SSJ3 Broly.. it's LSSJ3. Broly is not Omnipotence.. he is Brolypotence...

@ALMIGHTY: Even if it was by planets, he still destroyed the Galaxy.. doesn't matter how he did it he still did it.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe:

Dude seriously you are killing me. You can't even prove that there is an Legendary Form of Super Saiyan 3. For all we know it's just Broly in Super Saiyan 3 form. Where he isn't getting a constant upgrade in power. Can you prove to me that it's LS Super Saiyan 3? Because all I see is Super Saiyan 3 form. So this form you're calming doesn't even exist. It's just Broly as a SS3

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx: There is no SSJ3 Broly.. it's LSSJ3. Broly is not Omnipotence.. he is Brolypotence...

@ALMIGHTY: Even if it was by planets, he still destroyed the Galaxy.. doesn't matter how he did it he still did it.

Oh mother of god....

Are you really this ignorant ???

If their are stars and planets left in the area... That means the galaxy they reside in is still intact...

In this case New Planet Vegeta, The Planet Goku landed on while searching for broly, and all the stars he passed, are all in The South Galaxy...

Since though things were still intact and thriving that means the south galaxy was not busted, for if it were, those planets and stars would cease to exist...

Is this too difficult a concept for you to understand ???

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx: There is no SSJ3 Broly.. it's LSSJ3. Broly is not Omnipotence.. he is Brolypotence...

@ALMIGHTY: Even if it was by planets, he still destroyed the Galaxy.. doesn't matter how he did it he still did it.

You saying Broly busted the south galaxy when planet vegeta, the planet goku landed on, and some stars are still intact is like saying...

I busted the Milkyway Galaxy, but Earth, Mars, and the Sun is still fine...

Or I Busted All of Europe, but France, England, and Italy are still intact...

LOL !!!

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ALMIGHTY:

Give it up man. He's just going to say Broly is not Omnipotence.. he is Brolypotence...

I'm getting tired of this thread. I mean damn Yes, Broly is strong and bad ass, but for the love of God man. This is getting ridiculous

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@WhiteLion: LOL at Brolypotence...

Sure fire sign of a Brolytard... LMAO !!!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ALMIGHTY said:

@valfranx said:

@ReiKai: That is not the story mode of the game, if this is your best argument, frankly a waste of time debating with you. honestly, do not give to take seriously anyone who uses trailers of games of dragon ball, to use as arguments and still gameplays,without no story mode. credibility 0

Don't bother trying to reason with a brolytard...

His head is harder than broly's cock when he's stroking it...

LOL dude you need a medal for how funny this statement is.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel