Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
And someone is going to accept Your word that it's an error? Sorry, but unless Toei Animation comes out and say it was a Dub/Sub Error, then we're going with what is written. And it's already shown above as King Kai states "even my Northern Galaxy will be destroyed!" and in the English Dub he said "Our galaxy's next!" which matches up with the sub. So, really, you don't have a leg to stand on here. It's quite clear to everyone that Brolly, as the Legendary Super Saiyan, is a Galaxy Buster. Claiming otherwise, doesn't mean damn thing.

But now, besides that, we have Brolly as a SS3. That means he's several times more powerful. Take the hint.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai: Ok no point in me arguing anymore I stated my points and beliefs you stated yours and obviously neither of our minds will be swayed....

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY: True this argument is silly...

Still Broly still a galaxy buster... Kid buu is only anime.. also in the manga, East Kaioshin said that it took Buu years to destroy hundreds of planets.. while Broly destroyed a galaxy in seconds.

@valfranx: Don't quote Hitsusatsu11!... use your words not his... is like copying out of the wiki.

Like I said Broly is the only Galaxy buster on DBZ/GT end of story... and since we are using LSSJ3 that means his game feats such as him making Gogeta bleed are valid, and as a LSSJ3 he would mop the floor with Yi Xing Long.

And power level does not apply to Broly and that power level was given to him by jump comics not Akira-sama him self.

It will take a plot device for Shenron to win here.

hahah you should already know that powerlevels are everything in dbz, with the exception of abilities, the higher your power level is the stronger you are. and after supreme kai said that it took buu years to destroy hundreds of planets there is a continuation of him saying that he was just playing around while doing that since vegeta said " Even we saiyans can do this " But really, this fight really just depends on the multiplier of Broly's LSSJ3

Because

9001 PL will always win against 9000 PL

@ReiKai: @ReiKai said:

You can't argue with someone using Character Statements to prove things wrong. You need something more...Visual.

Your video doesn't prove a thing.. what if kai was watching a dvd of it and it actually happened in a long time but it was just fast forward?

Anyway i don't disagree with broly being a galaxy buster i just doubt it.. because when they fought they weren't even destroying planet sized things with their blasts

But i don't agree with LSSJ broly being above SSJ3 goku and SSJ3 goku can't bust a galaxy ( if broly can )

Do you see a DVD player or any kind of recording? No. That is just baseless garbage. Nothing was said to that effect. That means it happened as it was shown. @eddz99 said:

@eddz99:Anyway i don't disagree with broly being a galaxy buster i just doubt it.. because when they fought they weren't even destroying planet sized things with their blasts

You mean except for when Brolly did this-

@ReiKai: Maybe just a fast forwarded flashback

and isn't that a moon?

Again, no such statement made, so stop trying to make up BS. And it says right in there it's a planet. There is Zero Mistake.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe:

Dude. You're killing me. Broly didn't make Gogeta, bleed man. Why do you keep saying this when I already stated that he didn't. It's not even factual. It's a Video Game. Here is what actually happened Both of their fist connected. They went back in opposite directions, and Broly got Blasted with a Kamehama. How that translates to making Gogeta Bleed is crazy. Video is above so please stop making that claim.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@WhiteLion: Yes he did... look at it closer. at 1:34 Gogeta is bleeding... that is proving that Broly is at the level of Gogeta and that not even Buuhan can compete with him.. and with his LSSJ3 his power multiplies dramatically at an unknown rate since there is no official power boost of LSSJ transformations... and his power keeps growing.

@ALMIGHTY: It was no error... Broly is a Galaxy buster end of story.

Kid Buu took years to destroy hundreds of planets, Broly did it in seconds.

Brolypotence>>>>>>>>>>>Dragon Balls.

@DBZ_universe:

Really? Really man are you kidding?? The impact from both of their fist some how made his face bleed? Despite the fact he never hit him in the face? You know that's bs. But whatever. I still don't understand you at all. Saying the same Broly that later got blasted by a weaker version of Gogeta is going to beat the guy who survived a blast from an SS4 Gogeta.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@WhiteLion: That was a weak blast of Gegeta... If Gogeta had gone full power he could had destroyed Yi Xing Long..

and the Universal Genkidama didn't even destroyed the earth and it killed Shenlong..

Broly will Galaxy bust and kill Yi Xing Long... if PIS is not included.

@DBZ_universe:

Yet again SS3 Broly was blasted by a weaker version.

The Broly Wanking is out of control....

@ReiKai: @DBZ_universe: Ok I'm Back with concrete evidence that Broly did not bust the south galaxy... Because the Broly stroking needs to stop....

1:52 - 3:24 shows you the dub error I was bringing up to you earlier... In the dub King Kai says the South Galaxy is all gone. In the original Japanese he says the Galaxy "is being..." In other words it's BEING attacked; it wasn't hit with a galaxy-buster. If Broly destroyed the galaxy King Kai would have said "has been..." instead of "is being...". The fact that it's present and not past tense proves the galaxy is still there.

The Biggest Piece Of evidence though is at 5:22-5:34. King Kai STATES that Broly IS IN THE SOUTH GALAXY !!!
At 5:40 -5:54 King Kai shows Goku what direction The South Galaxy is in...

At 6:04-6:20 So Broly destroyed the galaxy minus all the stars and planets, goku even landed on a planet !!! The fact that he's moving around the galaxy is proof enough that Broly didn't destroy it. We can see all the planets still around. The film takes place in the South Galaxy and the fights occur in the South Galaxy.

he never busted a galaxy. That's a series of bad dub lines. The original Japanese is fairly clear on what's going on...

Your argument is destroyed...

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Every DB battle turns into a debate into whether Broly can bust a galaxy. I mean who cares, he was a rubbish character who was devoid of any personality, and he got punked by an amped up Goku. And now people are using characters who weren't even in the anime nor movies. SSJ3 Broly what a joke!

@All_StarSupes: It all ways come to question wether he can bust a galaxy because broly wankers stroke him too much...

I mean they put him against Omega Shenron ??? The Final Villan ???

Really ???

It's so bad when someone uses Somebody Elses failed argument and claims it's "evidence". Seen it all before. Doesn't refute anything. Go back to your corner.

@ReiKai said:

It's so bad when someone uses Somebody Elses failed argument and claims it's "evidence". Seen it all before. Doesn't refute anything. Go back to your corner.

Go back under your Bridge and stop stroking Broly...

You told me to show you the english sub saying that broly didn't destroy the south galaxy... I did that...

I also showed you King Kai in THE ENGLISH DUB saying the south galaxy is over there... And then goku is traveling through it....

I disproved your point and now your going to resort to insults and meme's since you have no defense for these facts...

Face it YOUR the one in the corner....

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

: destroying the arguments of brolytards in 1 ... 2 ... 3@WhiteLion said:

@DBZ_universe:

Dude. You're killing me. Broly didn't make Gogeta, bleed man. Why do you keep saying this when I already stated that he didn't. It's not even factual. It's a Video Game. Here is what actually happened Both of their fist connected. They went back in opposite directions, and Broly got Blasted with a Kamehama. How that translates to making Gogeta Bleed is crazy. Video is above so please stop making that claim.

feats of dragon ball above the level galaxy, both in dbgt, movies and dbz:

hatchiyack is stronger than broly and can destroy the galaxy north, besides altering the orbits of planets, making if move. (feat level superman pre-crisis)

I do not know if they knew more hatchiyack, was created in the game dragon ball raging blast, and after the movie was made for db: rg. broly of game and the movie is 8, not movie 10. in other words, SSJ3 broly is weaker than broly in db: Budokai 3.

cell can destry the universe:

goku could also do this feat, the made ​​in heaven and hell, which are bigger than galaxies of dbz.

goku in dbgt, does the same thing in form base that is equal to SSJ3 goku in dbz:

buuhan can destroy the universe and alternate dimensions (parallel universes) below the gif

janemba baby:

heaven

http://www.abload.de/img/janembaverse6q3dzx.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/janenbaverse5l3e6s.gif

hell

http://www.abload.de/img/janembauniversefvdug.gif

http://www.abload.de/img/universe3t3d55.gif

summary of done:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/31957/552237-551938-janemba_universal1.gif

kidbuu destroy a galaxy in few years, with only limited powers

by father babidi: gif:

conclusion, there is no difference in the power level for the animes and movies, both cell, kidbuu, goku, jenemba are listed as having the same ability to destroy not only the galaxies as also the universe, is the best argument broly fans, is a destruction of a galaxy, dbgt, anime movies and others and has better feats well above the level galaxy, laying omega several times above of broly, both SSJ3 broly or broly regular.

close topic:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel