Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

omega shenron easily he can take the temperatures of the sun like nothing ,,, he has the four star dragon abilities.

GT did a super horrible job with omega.

he is suppost to be the strongest enemy ever... and he doesnt even look more powerful than majin buu ..he got low bobed

he is suppost to be a universe buster. even tho they said he could destroy the entire universe idk

and the planet was about to be destroy only by his negative energy surrouding him and that the entire gallaxy was gonna be destroyed ONLY with his negative energy

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ReiKai said:

Your attempt at arguing is silly. TOAA created the Megaverse and is basically the Company/Writers that control everything. You can't do a goddamn thing against that. Period. And, btw, King Piccolo killed Shenron in Dragon Ball. And this is because Shenron is not a Z-Figher, it is a THING. A Thing that was Upgraded afterwords by Kami. It's already noted. It took years for Buu to destroy galaxies. Brolly did it i 7sec, in an Underpowered Form.

Ps: It's just silly how much people Hype Broly up, even if it's against people YOU KNOW he will lose to... I mean really ??? This is DB's FINAL VILLAN !!! Thats like Naraku losing to Sessomaru.. or Sensui losing to toguro... etc..

if he's as powerful as you say he is...

1. Why didn't he 1 shot videl ?

2. Was 1 shotted By a SSJ1 Goku who was powered up by WEAKENED allies...

3. Defeated by 3 Kamemaehama's and a blast from trunks...

And don't say its PIS because it's PIS that the english dub says he destroyed the south galaxy, when he clearly didn't....

Its a plot device. It is obvious, Toei made him too powerful and had to find a bullshit way to kill him plain and simple. And being the final villain doesn't mean a damn thing. That is logic used in a video game and I can name a few anime where a stronger villain lost earlier. As for the Videl scene, that was just plain stupid and as to why you used that for an example is beyond me. By that logic Yamcha can't one shot Videl either.

@DBZ_universe: Ok but it's also false to say he is a galaxy buster which is the basis of your whole arguement...

And even if he were, destructive superiority doesn't equate to overall superiority...

@DBZ_universe: This argement is silly because you keep saying he is a galaxy buster when I already proved to you he isn't....

You even said yourself the planet they were fighting on was a part of the south galaxy...

Which means the galaxy was still intact... And post a scan or video of kai saying it took Buu years to destroy planets...

Because in that video I showed you buu took seconds to destroy multiple planets....

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ALMIGHTY: Here is prove that he is. End of story.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You can't argue with someone using Character Statements to prove things wrong. You need something more...Visual.

@ReiKai: Thanks ReiKai! I'll make sure to do that next time!

@DBZ_universe: @ReiKai: The so called "galaxy" destroyed in that video made an explosion the same size as the "planets" kid buu destroyed...

And once again how are they fighting in the galaxy he so called destroyed ???

And show a ENGLISH SUB video of someone destroying the south galaxy...

Pictures can be forged... Until I see a english sub of what they said my point still stands...

@DBZ_universe: @ReiKai: The so called "galaxy" destroyed in that video made an explosion the same size as the "planets" kid buu destroyed...

And once again how are they fighting in the galaxy he so called destroyed ???

And show a ENGLISH SUB video of someone destroying the south galaxy...

Pictures can be forged... Until I see a english sub of what they said my point still stands...

@ALMIGHTY: I told you already, he only left a tiny part of the Galaxy intact to lure the Z fighters to New planet Vegeta... that was the plan...

No matter what you think Broly still destroyed a Galaxy in seconds...

and how is a explosion of a planet equal to an exploding Galaxy? the reason it looks small is cause they had to show the entire Galaxy being destroyed.. how can you compare planet busting to Galaxy busting?

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY: I told you already, he only left a tiny part of the Galaxy intact to lure the Z fighters to New planet Vegeta... that was the plan...

No matter what you think Broly still destroyed a Galaxy in seconds...

and how is a explosion of a planet equal to an exploding Galaxy? the reason it looks small is cause they had to show the entire Galaxy being destroyed.. how can you compare planet busting to Galaxy busting?

Because thats exactly what Broly did... He planet busted,,,

You just admitted that he left new planet vegeta intact, as well as the slaves planet and the stars around them...

If though things are still intact no matter how much else he destroyed that means he did not bust a galaxy since parts of it was intact...

And once again watch the english sub, it says "the south galaxy is being attacked by a super saiyan" "he is DESTROYING IT, AT THIS RATE"

Meaning he didn't accomplish the feat, thus why Goku was able to travel through the galaxy searching for him, and why the slaves planet was intact...

Face it you have been brainwashed by the english translation... Which overstates what broly accomplished...

@ALMIGHTY: In DBZ there are only 4 Galaxies... Broly destroyed the southern part of the Universe... that Galaxy was 1/4 of the Universe.. in DBZ physics are different.... And I showed you a scan of Goku asking Broly if he was the one who destroyed the South Galaxy.. that was in the original dub..

He only left a dot intact.. like 3 stars and 5 planets at max..

You are the one who can't accept that Broly is a Galaxy buster.. but hey go ahead, am not gonna tell you to agree.

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY: In DBZ there are only 4 Galaxies... Broly destroyed the southern part of the Universe... that Galaxy was 1/4 of the Universe.. in DBZ physics are different.... And I showed you a scan of Goku asking Broly if he was the one who destroyed the South Galaxy.. that was in the original dub..

He only left a dot intact.. like 3 stars and 5 planets at max..

You are the one who can't accept that Broly is a Galaxy buster.. but hey go ahead, am not gonna tell you to agree.

What don't you understand ??? THEY FOUGHT IN THE SOUTH GALAXY !!!

The slaves planet WAS IN THE SOUTH GALAXY !!!

Goku searched for broly in the SOUTH GALAXY !!!

Even if he left a few stars and planets in the galaxy, that means the galaxy was still intact, since planets and stars cannot thrive without a galaxy...

Once again the picture you showed me could be forged as I said show me a video of the english sub than I will be convinced...

I have the movie with both english sub and dub, and it clearly states that he attacked not destroyed the south galaxy...

And as I pointed out there are so many signs as to why...

@ALMIGHTY: So I'll ask you again.. was the beginning of the movie just an illusion created by Aizen? Because what I see is a Galaxy being destroyed.

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY: So I'll ask you again.. was the beginning of the movie just an illusion created by Aizen? Because what I see is a Galaxy being destroyed.

No because the explosion was the same size as kid buu's galaxy busting feats, which prove my point that Broly was galaxy busting...

@ALMIGHTY said:

@DBZ_universe said:

No because the explosion was the same size as kid buu's galaxy busting feats, which prove my point that Broly was galaxy busting...

Kid Buu never Galaxy bust.. only in anime which is non canon...

Also you just said it you self Broly is a Galxy Buster.. thanks for admitting it.

which prove my point that Broly was galaxy busting...

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Kid Buu never Galaxy bust.. only in anime which is non canon...

Also you just said it you self Broly is a Galxy Buster.. thanks for admitting it.

which prove my point that Broly was galaxy busting...

No because the explosion was the same size as kid buu's planet busting feats, which prove my point that Broly was planet busting...

@DBZ_universe: My bad I made a typo...

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You know they never said New Planet Vegeta was in the South Galaxy. Also, Buu's supposed "Galaxy bust" was, actually, a series of planets/stars over the course of many years, which was Explained by the Supreme Kai during that scene. The same is Not said about Brolly's galaxy-busting. The Narrator stated what the event was, and King Kai reacted to it immediately, which means it didn't happen over a great length of time as with Kid Buu.

@ReiKai said: I said it was planet busting... Not galaxy busting.... and what the narrator ACTUALLY SAID in the english sub is " the south galaxy is being DESTROYED by a super sayian" and king kai says "at this rate HE WILL DESTROY THE SOUTH GALAXY"...

Also this kills your argument completely...

Remember when Pargus interrupted the picnic to invite vegeta to new planet vegeta he said these words... "Of course we have to stop the legendary super sayian. My lord only you can do this." "He's WRECKING HAVOC ALL OVER SOUTH GALAXY with his outstanding power." "AT HIS CURRENT RATE THE NEW PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED."

Not only do these statements prove the fact that broly did not destroy the south galaxy, it also proves New Planet Vegeta was in the south galaxy... As well as the slaves planet..

Broly in the beging of the movie was busting planets and stars in the south galaxy, yet he didn't bust the galaxy in its entirety... Proof is in the character statements... As well as the fact New Planet Vegeta and the slaves planet where still intact...

@ReiKai: Just admit the fact that the english dub made a mistake that is incredibly apparent when you look at the evidence...

It is a common myth that ANYONE in DBZ has galaxy busting feats, yeah Broly's feat in this movie is close to it, but it's not galaxy busting....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel