Broly Legendary Super Saiyan 3 VS Omega Shenron

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

In db, the highest pl the winner usually, but this would be a really hard question.

By feat, Broly. He was galaxy buster before lssj. lssj3 is 400x stronger than that, or even if just 5x stronger, the 4 galaxy would be busted quickly. he is above Omega Shenron who is at best universe buster.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No one in DBZ/GT is a universe buster. Especially not Sin Shenron.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe:

No. He didn't. All that happened is that both of their fist connected, and the force of the blow moved both of them back. Then Broly Charged Gogeta and got blasted with a Kamehaha. You just lied for no reason. Secondly no Broly isn't way more impressive. In the second Movie In his Legendary Super Saiyan form hit Videl a multitude of times. Yet she was still alive. You're telling me that Broly in Legendary Super Saiyan form couldn't one shot Videl, and you expect me to say Broly in SS3 is stronger than SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta? No. I like Broly, and all, but he isn't taking on Omega Shenron. When it took a Universal Spirit Bomb to kill him. What did it take kill Brolly? A Kamehama from Gohan in Super Sayain, Goten in Super Sayain, Trunks, and a Ghost form of Goku. He got blasted into the Sun, and died. Yet this guys is supposed to be a Galaxy Buster? I don't have time to post it or find it Right now. But There is a thread on Comic Vine which will help in the argument of Broly being a Galaxy Buster. It showed in the video that Broly had possibly destroyed the Eastern Galaxy, but the guy pointed out that Goku instant transmissioned there, and in fact the Galaxy it self was still there. I know people DBZ like to power scale, but how strong supposedly someone is and is shown is different.

Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@mypasswordis1234: the multiplier of a ssj4 is 4000x.

10x400 = 4000

ss4 gogeta is multiversal:

multiversal >>>>>> universal >>>>>> galáxy buster >>>>>>>> star buster.

dbz universe is a multiverse, Omega Shenron, may destroy the multiverse, more gogeta ssj4 is stronger than him.

just for another reason, the guides dbz, confirmed that the characters after the freeza saga gained infinite powers, using excuses to not serve pl broly broly because it believe that it has infinite powers, I think we can also say the same of the characters of dragon ball, because they already confirm that the guides of dbz characters are beings with powers infinte then pl do not apply to them.

broly is not omnipotent, just very powerful, and if broly was truly omnipotent, would not have been easily defeated by ssj gogeta, gogeta ssj4 is more stronger than gogeta ssj, it enters the brolypotence contradiction. as I said in another thread, even the ability to increase their power and finite, since broly own, admitu that too much power would the explode

pl ignore, do not broly will win this game because even in deeds, broly losing to Vegito, buuhan, Omega Shenron, hatchiyack, Janemba, Goku SSJ3 ...

even semi-perfect cell was confirmed as universal in power., the new dbz movie, explain who is the omnipotent of dbz.

SSJ3 broly lost to SSJ3 vegeta in dbz: rb, who is omnipotent now? SSJ3 broly, the multiplier is the same as SSJ3, it has been clarified a long time. I think you are masturbating too broly. let us show the truth about broly current.

vegeta defeat, the broly twice.

SSJ3 goku defeat broly.

Janemba defeated goku and vegeta together.

ps: the game DBZ: Shin Budokai is a remake of dbz movie 12, this game explains many things about the movie 12, the reason why vegeta and goku were dead, that also explains the events of the film 12, occurs after the buu saga . that game and also a continuation of the film 12.

also confirms that the game Janemba, vegeta SSJ2 and SSJ3 goku, were stronger than ultimate gohan and gotenks SSJ3. cell was so strong that even gotenks SSJ3 could not win, goku ssj2 and vegeta SSJ2, were fighting against equal with equal cell.

gotenks ssj3 vs cell:

vegeta vs cell:

Janemba was so powerful that it created a clone of Vegito, who could defeat goku and vegeta.

vegeta ssj3 vs broly ssj3 in db: rg mode story:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@WhiteLion: He still made Gogeta bleed.. something Janemaba would never could had done. A weak Bing Bang Kamekameha could had killed Yi Xing Long and it wasn't even a planet busting attack. Broly was defeated by PIS in both of his movies.. hell even Bio-Broly was defeated by PIS.

Also in movie 10 Broly was dominating Gohan SSJ2 (who got 2 Zenkai boosts during that fight), SSJ2 Goku (who trained for 7 years non stop in Other World), SSJ Goten (who also got Zenkai boost) and still it wasn't enough for Broly so they had to pull a plot device and kill him cause in reality Broly could had beaten the Z family with ease. Broly loves to toy with his opponents if you haven't notice that.. or else he would had killed Goku from the start in movie 8

Also Yi Xing Long would take a long time to destroy a Galaxy while Broly did it in seconds... and it never was stated that it took years to destroy the galaxy, so we cannot say that Broly did in years unless it said so. Broly is the only legit Galaxy buster in DBZ/GT.

Also LSSJ form>>>SSJ forms. LSSJ 3 is more superior than SSJ4.. why? well the destructive power, power increases dramatically unlike SSJ4 it drains a lot of energy. OH and SSJ4 got cut by glass... that would mean even one punch from Broly destroy SSJ4.

Yi Xing Long kicked Hurcule and Hurcule still was alive... Broly didn't ht Videl at all, he only threw her to the water and that's it..

So yeah, Broly would destroy Yi Xing Long

Post by waybig1010101 (4,028 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: i think what the guy meant was that broly can't destroy a galaxy with a single attack compared to broly being able to destroy planets with one attack. But even though it took him years he still destroyed a galaxy. so that makes him a galaxy buster but it would take way too make time to destroy a galaxy to considered him being able to galaxy bust during a fight.

my vote is still for broly

@waybig1010101: I agree with your answer completely.. even if took him a while he still destroyed a Galaxy and that feat alone>anyone on Z/GT

also he did it while he was in his Restrained Super Saiyan.

@DBZ_universe said:

@waybig1010101: I agree with your answer completely.. even if took him a while he still destroyed a Galaxy and that feat alone>anyone on Z/GT

Sugoroku in dbgt, said that goku base ki had enough to light a galaxy., if goku could destroy the galaxy at the base, in ssj4, goku is far above this level, and omega said with little energy could destroy the universe , I really need to say what he could make, if use all his power?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

LOL whoever says somebody in DB universe is universal doesn't know what they are talking about. The greatest feat is galaxy busting from Broly that's it.

@valfranx said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Sugoroku in dbgt, said that goku base ki had enough to light a galaxy., if goku could destroy the galaxy at the base, in ssj4, goku is far above this level, and omega said with little energy could destroy the universe , I really need to say what he could make, if use all his power?

Was it shown?? it was just statements.. just like Cell claiming to destroy the Solar System but never really did it.

On the other hand, Broly showed Galaxy busting and planet durability half dead as an infant.. that's more impressive than anyone on Z/GT has shown.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL whoever says somebody in DB universe is universal doesn't know what they are talking about. The greatest feat is galaxy busting from Broly that's it.

This.

Post by ALMIGHTY (606 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Was it shown?? it was just statements.. just like Cell claiming to destroy the Solar System but never really did it.

On the other hand, Broly showed Galaxy busting and planet durability half dead as an infant.. that's more impressive than anyone on Z/GT has shown.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

How did brolly destroy the south galaxy if goku was looking for him in it ????

It was a dub error, that original said "Brolly is attacking the south galaxy", he was destroying it by blowing up planets and stars, yet he never busted the galaxy, which is why Goku was there looking for him...

They were also fighting on a planet in the galaxy Brolly so called "destroyed" and their were stars, and a planet still up in the sky that were visible...

Your making a claim off a dub error which makes no sense when you look at the facts...

Buu was busting planets and stars at a more impressive rate than from what brolly was shown...

And goku stated "His blast could destroy the earth 10 TIMES OVER !!!"

Omega Shenron > LSSJ3 Broly > Kid Buu > LSSJ Broly...

@ALMIGHTY said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

It was a dub error, that original said "Brolly is attacking the south galaxy", he was destroying it by blowing up planets and stars, yet he never busted the galaxy, which is why Goku was there looking for him...

They were also fighting on a planet in the galaxy Brolly so called "destroyed" and their were stars, and a planet still up in the sky that were visible...

Your making a claim off a dub error which makes no sense when you look at the facts...

Buu was busting planets and stars at a more impressive rate than from what brolly was shown...

So I guess the beginning of the movie was fake?? the South Galaxy being destroy was just a lie.

Also Broly only left that tiny part of the galaxy intact so they could lure the Z fighters...

also Broly did it with no effort, while Buu had to charge...

Yi xing Long cannot even detroy a galaxy, he can only turn it negative.. lame... Broly Galaxy bust is better.

LSSJ3>Z/GT

Online Now

@DBZ_universe said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

So I guess the beginning of the movie was fake?? the South Galaxy being destroy was just a lie.

Also Broly only left that tiny part of the galaxy intact so they could lure the Z fighters...

also Broly did it with no effort, while Buu had to charge...

Yi xing Long cannot even detroy a galaxy, he can only turn it negative.. lame... Broly Galaxy bust is better.

LSSJ3>Z/GT

No it wasn't fake its just the english dub makes an incorrect statement... The correct translation is "He is attacking the south galaxy" NOT " he destroyed the south galaxy"

Evidence to prove this is the fact that the planet they fought on was in that galaxy, the planet next to it was intact, and the stars around were as well, and even if it that were the ONLY part of the galaxy left, that would mean it's not completely destroyed negating the clame of a "galaxy busting" feat since part of it was still intact...

Kid buu did not need any time to charge and blew up planets at a much faster rate than Brolly...

My favorite example Kid Buu Blowing up earth... How many villans could say they did that ??? Anyway, skip to 1:11...

He fires a ki blast within seconds, that goku states "could have blown up the planet" the second blast he charges is the one that could blow up the earth 10 times...

A blast that goku states he created TOO FAST FOR THEM TO STOP !!! Which is why they had to retreat...

Look at how in rapid succession Kid Buu blows up the planets and stars around them, and their with QUICK ONE HANDED KI ATTACKS...

I know Broly is a great character in all but to say that he is stronger than Shenron Just because of feats is to say, Master Roshi can beat Shenron the Dragon because it has no feats, or that The Hulk can beat The One Above All because he is featless...

Destructive power does not equate to OVERALL POWER, Broly might be one of the most DESTRUCTIVE DBZ Characters, but he isn't THE STRONGEST...

This argument is silly...

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Your attempt at arguing is silly. TOAA created the Megaverse and is basically the Company/Writers that control everything. You can't do a goddamn thing against that. Period. And, btw, King Piccolo killed Shenron in Dragon Ball. And this is because Shenron is not a Z-Figher, it is a THING. A Thing that was Upgraded afterwords by Kami.

It's already noted. It took years for Buu to destroy galaxies. Brolly did it i 7sec, in an Underpowered Form.
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

Your attempt at arguing is silly. TOAA created the Megaverse and is basically the Company/Writers that control everything. You can't do a goddamn thing against that. Period. And, btw, King Piccolo killed Shenron in Dragon Ball. And this is because Shenron is not a Z-Figher, it is a THING. A Thing that was Upgraded afterwords by Kami. It's already noted. It took years for Buu to destroy galaxies. Brolly did it i 7sec, in an Underpowered Form.

Did you read anything I posted besides the featless part ???

I already stated as to why the Broly Galaxy busting claim is false...

For one the original translation states "he is attacking the south galaxy" it does not say he has "destroyed the south galaxy"

evidence to back up this fact is that they fought on a planet INSIDE THAT SAME GALAXY !!! And the planet and stars around it were still intact...

He didn't wipe out a galaxy, the most he did was destroy planets and stars, which is what I have shown Kid Buu could do much quicker and efficent...

And were did you get this notion it took Buu years to destroy a galaxy, NO ONE in DBZ has a galaxy busting feat, this is a common myth...

At most broly is a Large Star Buster, same goes for Kid Buu maybe more... But as I said, DESTRUCTIVE SUPERIORITY doesn't equate to OVERALL SUPERIORITY !!!

@DBZ_universe: old kai shows a simulation of the power of Omega Shenron and supreme kai confirms that omega has the power to destroy the universe quickly,with little power, not only over the universe but also the Kaioshin realm.

but the kaioshin actually implies the universe will be destroyed nearly immediately.

Right after the dialog in the video, eastern kaioshin actually suggests running away immediately, implying the destruction of the universe is imminent. (of course he is reprimanded for this, since there is no place to run to that would be unaffected)

not is the hyperboly, is also, weaker characters, as the buuhan can was destroying the universe, using deformation space and time.

the power of Omega Shenron is as a radius anti-matter, which when it comes into contact with materia, to consume quickly, thus destroying the universe, and once explained how omega can destroy the universe, I see no reason to doubt, unlike cell that does not have an explanation for the destroying the solar system.

are not just statements are also statements followed by feats shown before dragon ball gt, even supreme confirm that kai goku ssj4 was more powerful than Vegito.

I do not know if you knew more kidbuu also destroyed a galaxy in its original form with powers restricted by the father of Babidi, goku ssj 3 was more powerful than kidbuu in firepower, even kidbuu in fullpower, goku in base is equal to SSJ3 goku dbz, the events of dbz, happened in dbgt because dbgt was meant to be a continuation of dbz. ignore feats of buuhan or kidbuu. broly make do not win it here, now you're talking about the version futuristic of broly that make a appearance in schedule of dbgt, the scenario would be different, the same thing if exist vegito in dbgt, Vegito with upgrades of goku and vegeta in dbgt, to defeat omega tranquilly in ssj1.

his error starts here:

Goku and Dragon Ball Z characters have Ki which is a life force that determines how powerful each character is. The power scaling rule is the more Ki (higher power level) the more power, strength, speed, stamina durabiity, abilities ect. This differentiates DBZ characters from comics book superhero's like Superman or Captain Marvel, who have different powers, skills, strengths and weaknesses.

"That then brings us to the infamous ABC logic. ABC logic means that:

A character > B character > C character,

That A will always beat C because A beat B. This logic is usually disregarded in comic battles and debates because it is oftentimes faulty. Usually because of special conditions on a character, plot stupidity or some skills can be more effective on certain characters.

However this is not the case in DBZ. DBZ follows the strict power level rule that the higher power level the more powerful a character is. This helps DBZ determine how powerful a character is even if they have little feats or screentime. "

I Quote an AnimeVice User hitsusatu11*:

In Dragonball if character A can destroy a certain object when he possesses a certain amount of ki (powerlevel) then character B can also destroy the same object as long as he has a ki equal to or surpassing character A, regardless of whether or not character B has ever actually destroyed said object.

Now some of you who are unfamiliar with Dragonball and do not understand its power progressions, and as such brand this ABC logic as false or not valid, but I am sorry you are quite wrong. This is the fundamental principle behind Dragonball, and if you refuse to accept it then you are really just wasting your time debating Dragon Ball Z characters.

For example of this principle if Frieza can destroy a planet, then Cell can as well because his power level is greater. Whether or not Cell actually did it. Also to determine power level is mostly based on fights. This also works for durability, speed, strength ect and will always be the case for fighters in DBZ.

Akira Toriyama made Dragonball like this, if you cannot accept this rule, the please DO NOT DEBATE DB CHARACTERS.

well if you wanted to use as arguments feats, feats we already own in anime that put broly below of buuhan.

well if you wanted to use the arguments feats, feats Already we own in anime That put broly below of buuhan, Vegito, base goku gt ... in own movies, nor broly is considered the more powerful, hatchiyack, Janemba, cell ... are placed as above of broly, both in statements as in feats, regardless, I think broly with the transformation in the SSJ3 could beat SSJ3 goku and gotenks SSJ3. more broly DB: RB is not the same broly of db: Budokai 3, which was equating with gogeta, more in of broly movie 8 is is nevertheless was defeated by the unfused character.

not for nothing , friend DBZ_universe, but I think you're masturbating broly exaggeratedly, I might agree with you that broly was only defeated by pure PIS in movies, but still do not see how broly in terms of scale, it would be a character above dbgt of the characters or even Vegito / gogeta, and the versions that broly created to match with gogeta ssj, had no transformation of SSJ3, broly and even admitted that his body has limitations to hold too much power, give power to a increase, increase over the long term, is not short term, because if broly try to increase its powers beyond the limits of his body, he explodes. understand, dragon ball works both with feats and scales. and by what is shown on the scales, the multiplier ssj4 increase the power of SSJ3 in 10x or 4000x base, base goku in dbgt has a bp of 1200 000 000, if we have the transformations and much surpass the powers of gogeta ssj1 in dbz, the SSJ3 only increases the powers of broly in movie 8 in 4x or 400x base. what you are doing is creating a version of broly that not exist. even if we take the most powerful version of broly who fought with gogeta ssj1 and add the SSJ3 still would not have a very large increase in power, since the base goku is stronger than base broly, broly has 1.4 billion due the lssj that a ssj2 with kaioken 6x, base goku in gt has the next pl of broly lssj if we include goku ssj4, will be a rape.

Online Now

@ReiKai said:

Your attempt at arguing is silly. TOAA created the Megaverse and is basically the Company/Writers that control everything. You can't do a goddamn thing against that. Period. And, btw, King Piccolo killed Shenron in Dragon Ball. And this is because Shenron is not a Z-Figher, it is a THING. A Thing that was Upgraded afterwords by Kami. It's already noted. It took years for Buu to destroy galaxies. Brolly did it i 7sec, in an Underpowered Form.

Ps: It's just silly how much people Hype Broly up, even if it's against people YOU KNOW he will lose to... I mean really ??? This is DB's FINAL VILLAN !!! Thats like Naraku losing to Sessomaru.. or Sensui losing to toguro... etc..

if he's as powerful as you say he is...

1. Why didn't he 1 shot videl ?

2. Was 1 shotted By a SSJ1 Goku who was powered up by WEAKENED allies...

3. Defeated by 3 Kamemaehama's and a blast from trunks...

And don't say its PIS because it's PIS that the english dub says he destroyed the south galaxy, when he clearly didn't....

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ReiKai said:

Ps: It's just silly how much people Hype Broly up, even if it's against people YOU KNOW he will lose to... I mean really ??? This is DB's FINAL VILLAN !!! Thats like Naraku losing to Sessomaru.. or Sensui losing to toguro... etc..

And don't say its PIS because it's PIS that the english dub says he destroyed the south galaxy, when he clearly didn't....

Its a plot device. It is obvious, Toei made him too powerful and had to find a bullshit way to kill him plain and simple. And being the final villain doesn't mean a damn thing. That is logic used in a video game and I can name a few anime where a stronger villain lost earlier. As for the Videl scene, that was just plain stupid and as to why you used that for an example is beyond me. By that logic Yamcha can't one shot Videl either.

@ALMIGHTY: True this argument is silly...

Still Broly still a galaxy buster... Kid buu is only anime.. also in the manga, East Kaioshin said that it took Buu years to destroy hundreds of planets.. while Broly destroyed a galaxy in seconds.

@valfranx: Don't quote Hitsusatsu11!... use your words not his... is like copying out of the wiki.

Like I said Broly is the only Galaxy buster on DBZ/GT end of story... and since we are using LSSJ3 that means his game feats such as him making Gogeta bleed are valid, and as a LSSJ3 he would mop the floor with Yi Xing Long.

And power level does not apply to Broly and that power level was given to him by jump comics not Akira-sama him self.

It will take a plot device for Shenron to win here.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ReiKai said:

Its a plot device. It is obvious, Toei made him too powerful and had to find a bullshit way to kill him plain and simple. And being the final villain doesn't mean a damn thing. That is logic used in a video game and I can name a few anime where a stronger villain lost earlier. As for the Videl scene, that was just plain stupid and as to why you used that for an example is beyond me. By that logic Yamcha can't one shot Videl either.

What SpeedForceSpider said!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel