Broly (Any form he has) vs Beta Ray Bill

Topic started by Cardle_grave on April 14, 2013. Last post by 18hunt 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Cardle_grave (71 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I have Broly feats for none of use that don't know

- Tore Up a Galaxy in RSSj at a rate that King kai fought his galaxy was going to be destroy quickly

- Capable of Crushing a saiyan space Pod, let me remind you how durable these things, Broly can crush the pod that can handle a light year impact

(The ball can travel at a maximum speed of 3 light-years per hour) Stated by wiki and somewhere else by

- Capable of surviving a Planet explosion and a Comet (Mentioned in Movie 8)

- Capable of Reacting Much faster then 138x the speed of light (family kamehameha went form Earth to sun in 6 seconds) able to release 3 ki blast and put a shied up before getting hit

- Capable of taking the speed force of 138x the speed of light without a scratch

- Most likely Faster then Light seeing how Nameke saga Goku is Speed of light speed

And let me remind you that RSSJ wasnt at Full power when Tearing up the galaxy

LSSJ Movie 10>>>>>SSJ broly Movie 10=LSSJ broly M8 (stated by gohan when he said broly was as bad as monster as ever)>>>>RSSJ broly Full power>>RSSJ Broly Destroyed galaxy

So who wins

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Cardle_grave: most of your points cannot be calced and still we cant deny the fact that gohan ssj2 stood up to him and even though he got beaten broly didnt managed to knock him out for good.

beta ray bill is still much more powerful and of course has stormbreaker, he is basically thor with morals off. what stops beta from turning broly into ashes?

for me its still beta the winner

also, do you mind if i put this up at our twin page comic vine?

Gohan got 3 shot by broly toying and i don't know what that has do with him anyways.

I doubt Beta is more powerful with the feats that broly was pushing. The saiyan space pod cant break and it move 3 light years in 1 hour when i crash lands but broly can crush it with his hands. No to mention he can survived comets 10x bigger then new planet vegeta and Take move 138x the speed of light without a scratch and has a much faster reaction. Not to mention he is easily a galaxy buster in his LSSJ seeing how easily he can tear up galaxies in his Weakest SSJ form that is not even powered up.

I seriously don't see how beta is coming close to this guy. I dont even think he is capable of laying a hand on him since his reaction speed is >>>>138 speed of light

@Cardle_grave: gohan took 3 hits, against buu he only managed to take one. are you implying that buu is stronger than broly?

Fat Buu beat SSJ gohan not SSJ2 and he done it in 2 hit but Fat buu was suppressed when he fought gohan until he started fighting and getting angry wile broly just hit Gohan 3 times, 1 punch to the face, Head into the rocks and knee into the back and then After gohan got out he passed out and went to base

I have broly SSj3 goku tier since Kid buu 12 shot SSj2 while Broly 3 shot

I have it like this

SSJ gotenks pre>LSSJ broly M10=SSJ3 goku=>Kid buu=>Fat buu Full power

@Cardle_grave: well if you have it at ssj3 range i have bad news for you because beta destroyed a herald of galactus.

also gohan was at ssj2

was it animated properly? no but that's because akira didnt directed it.

this is gohan at ssj2 against buu

this is gohan ssj2 against broly

there is no difference

I don't see how that is really impressive towards broly feats, Broly was confident in surviving comet that shattered new vegeta as he was not worried about it .

Plus that strength feat is nothing to crushing a saiyan pod which has the durability of 3 light years in 1 hour when landing. Plus galaxy Busting and reaction speed far above 138x the speed of light. I seriously don't see how beta is coming close If anything i dont his even going to flinch broly if a move 138x the speed of light didn't put a scratch on him. Plus those planet don't look very big to tell you the truth

I just measure the strength of broly, Can crush the Pod that has the durability to withstand an impact of 2.63 the speed of light.

Gohan was not SSJ2, he even mentions in Manga that he could beat Buu suppressed if his using his Full power meaning that His only SSJ because he already powered up before in SSJ before when Fat buu hatched. It is pretty simple No Spark in Manga means no SSj2. Toei is different he doesn't care about sparks as he never put on Gohan, Goku and Vegeta in there SSj2 and even SSJ3 in Movie 13

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Broly, he has a higher PL than buu 1,400,000,000 > 1,150,000,000 http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels each one has a source.
And to settle you guy's argument buu (fat I think when he was evil was 1,000,000,000) and Gohan has reached higher than that (I believe he was ssj2, and yes he had to be beyond ssj2 to beat Broly) At times the hair looks similar or the same, but is darker/lighter

That is just gaming power levels, It has nothing to do with broly form Movies

@Cardle_grave said:

That is just gaming power levels, It has nothing to do with broly form Movies

oh dammit DBZ got banned from comic vine lol now how am i gonna get some answers lol

Well Broly power level compared to other DBZ character means nothing now. I have SSj3 tier because of 3 shotting a SSJ2 who is suppose to be stronger then his SSj2 as a kid

Post by chrono122 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Cardle_grave: Gohan was stronger as a kid

In Movie 10 Gohan states that he powered up form before while in Manga he states that his weaker

Meaning that SSj2 Movie 10 Gohan>SSJ2 kid gohan

It is not gaming PL it was in daizenshu, and just check on the wiki, it writes down all the records of power levels being mentioned and written down, it has its sources. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel