broly and SPC vs majin vegeta and ss2 teen gohan

Topic started by ktarinze on July 31, 2010. Last post by Metatora 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

and 

vs 

and

winner is ......

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough to say.

Gohan crushes Cell. No question.

Comes down to Broly vs Vegeta. I'd say close fight but Vegeta can win.
@hitsusatsu11:
yes even though cell is the weakest he is also the smartest he might think of something
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ReiKai:
very doubtful
No, actually, it isn't. Brolly was already overpowering a SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SS1 Goten. Majin Vegeta is only on par with SS2 Goku. That's it. This isn't a challenge for him. He'll kill them all.
Post by Yorozuya (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:
" No, actually, it isn't. Brolly was already overpowering a SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SS1 Goten. Majin Vegeta is only on par with SS2 Goku. That's it. This isn't a challenge for him. He'll kill them all. "
I think I can agree with that.
@ReiKai:
no actually it very much is he isnt on majin vegetas level and he isnt stronger then ss2 teen gohan and you dont know how much weaker gohan at ss2 is when he was an adult he is very much weaker then his teen self if anything majin vegeta is the strongest here and nobody can challenge him
Ssj 2 vegeta>>>>>>goku in broly 2nd movie

@ReiKai:
Prove Goku was ssj2 in the broly movie. The daizenshuu only shows lightning on ONE gohan character sketch.
Also the 2nd Broly movie came out BEFORE we ever see or know Goku can go ssj2.

Broly is a galaxy buster and his ki keeps growing all give him that.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11:
On top of that wasn't ssj2 Gohan around half ssj2 vegeta at this point
And nobody in the canon DBZ manga comes anything remotely close to galaxy-busting, not even proving solar-system busting. 2nd Coming was just before the Budokai Tournament, which means that movie Goku = Buu Saga Goku. And it was stated that Goku and Gohan were SS2 and that the artists forgot to add in the electricity aura.
@TheOneAboveAll:
maybe even less than half of vegetas power ss2 teen gohan is maybe a little bit more than half but his adult form is very weaker
@ReiKai said:
"And nobody in the canon DBZ manga comes anything remotely close to galaxy-busting, not even proving solar-system busting. 2nd Coming was just before the Budokai Tournament, which means that movie Goku = Buu Saga Goku. And it was stated that Goku and Gohan were SS2 and that the artists forgot to add in the electricity aura. "

just because he can destroy the galaxy you think he is the strongest character in dbz which is false it takes time to gather that much energy if so he would of never lost that ki blast to goku, gohan, and goten and he did lose and buu saga goku is not= to movie goku we dont know how much training took place between that and the world tournament and it was mainly a beam struggle between goku and broly as the other powers were very weak and didnt really have that much influence on the result goku beat broly in his ss2 form  
also just because he was overpowering him dosent make him stronger a ki blast can be very powerful coming from somebody who is very weaker then the opponent  
example 1: piccolo beats raditz with a charged up beam cannon 
2: cooler overpowers goku who took a punch from him and it did nothing to him yet he struggles against a powerful energy blast 
3: vegeta would of beat PC with a final flash if cell couldnt regenerate and he was weaker then PC
Post by MrDirector786 (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17
SSJ2 Teen Gohan beat SPC while he had one bad arm and was already tired from fighting him before, so if he starts at full power against him I think he could take care of him without too much trouble. Majin Vegeta was on par with SSJ2 Goku so he may have trouble with Broly. I think if he can try to avoid Broly long enough for Gohan to get rid of Cell, Gohan and him together could take down Broly.
@MrDirector786:
if they both are together they will take him down within seconds now the way team 1 can win is if they use cell  
cell is very smart and can try to take out ss2 teen gohan and then try to team up on majin vegeta thats the only way i can see them winning
@ReiKai: No, it wasn't stated they forgot the electricity. Show me the scan. As I said there is character sketches of ONLY Son Gohan with lightning, and also some of Gohan without the lightning. The scan is on another Broly thread, I'll post if desired.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Cell and Broly win!!!

Cell could absorb Broly and make him as "Legendary Super Perfect Cell" and he would just Stomp Gohan and Vegeta....   
even tho that would not happen cuz Broly wouldnt allow it and i don't think Broly would like to team up with Some one so pretty much he would turn against Cell and fight M. Vegeta and Gohan by him self and beat them both at full power LSSJ

@DBZ_universe said:
"

Cell and Broly win!!!

Cell could absorb Broly and make him as "Legendary Super Perfect Cell" and he would just Stomp Gohan and Vegeta....   
even tho that would not happen cuz Broly wouldnt allow it and i don't think Broly would like to team up with Some one so pretty much he would turn against Cell and fight M. Vegeta and Gohan by him self and beat them both at full power LSSJ

"

no way in hell broly beats both of them by himself your 1st idea was good but then you went on the broly power trip he losses in seconds against both of them
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly  
PIS aside he has a lot more power output and can actaully go around in space galaxy to galaxy seemingly.  
So all he has to do is throw a soccar ball sized planet buster and be done with team two, no planet no Vegeta or Gohan.
@Hellos said:
"Broly  PIS aside he has a lot more power output and can actaully go around in space galaxy to galaxy seemingly.  So all he has to do is throw a soccar ball sized planet buster and be done with team two, no planet no Vegeta or Gohan. "

just like he did against gohan and goten yeah and we see what the result of that was
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel