Brolly,STTGL,Dark Schneider,Z vs SMP1mil,Ion,Imperiex,Onslaught

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 7, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Brolly:                                                                                                                                               Team Prime: 
Brolly                                                                                                                                                            Super Man Prim 1Million (golden supes)
Super TTGL                                                                                                                                                Ion (classic)
Dark Schneider (can use majin, DKL, ect.)                                                    vs                                 Imperiex
Zetto (from tenchi ova)                                                                                                                             Onslaught 
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zetto solos them all. End of Discussion.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
broly is completely useless if that is classic ion he takes this 
FP Ion is just the same damn thing as Parallax with full Oan energy. They're the same thing, and both are only around universal level. LHW operates outside multiversal. One could even claim the level of the user is proportional to how many LHW they have. Zetto has 5. Chousin have infinite but only use 10 cause, well, any more would obliterate the universe as a side-effect. If you wanted to believe that a LHW would represent a single universe, then Zetto would be at the 5th-dimensional level, and still more powerful than any of the D's; universal-level entities created by the Chousin. And the only reason they can't fight Zetto is simply because he has LHW.
Team prime is strong
STTGL is universal+, Darsh is reality-raping/toonforce, and Zetto has ungodly broken powers in the multiversal spectrum.

Zetto cuts them with his LHW. They stop existing.
@ReiKai: Not saying team 1 loses, im just pointing out that SMP 1 mil is probably top ten DC characters, imperiex is known as galaxy conqueror ect. Your right though team 1 wins.
Still wouldn't put SM1M on top 10 list. Still Monitor, Anti-Monitor, True Monitor, the Aspects, Presence, Lucifer Morningstar, PC-Darkseid, and I'm sure I'm missing a handful of other nigh-omnipotent beings too. DC just makes and wanks too many ridiculous versions of Superman.
@ReiKai: this is the golden supes one million, i believe hes stronger than antimoniter but not 100percent sure, i don't dislike supes but i agree he is over played by d.c. Still ION imperiex and even onslaught are tough opponents. 
Brolly should not be underestimated here.  He effortlessly destroyed a galaxy, sorry for the funni dun but even in jap dialogue kaiosama says his north galaxy is going to be destroyed next.

Even tiny baseball sized ki blasts from the LSSJ easily destroy planets at FTL speeds.

Brolly can also survive in space and even as an injured newborn infant he tanked the planet vegetas destruction.
Imperiex is crap version of Galactus and as for Ion it really depends on what version of him cause current Ion I believe wasn't much better than a regular GL. Onslaught isn't even on a universal level. Powerful, yes, but not up to par. And Brolly is still potentially the weakest person here.
@ReiKai: No, hes the captain for a reason.
How does being at the top of the team list make him captain when he's the weakest member on it? He's a psychotic mass-murdering beast of destruction. He has no tactical knowledge nor ability and certainly doesn't take nor have any desire to give orders. Besides even if he was "Team Captain", he'd most likely die first or everyone would ignore him.
@ReiKai: Please, its called Team Brolly and besides his feats are top rate, better then certain others on the list cough zetto cough DS  
but lets not argue endlessly about that point here, we do that enough in other threads lol. 

Superman Prime One million (golden supes) has hibernated in a sun for thousands of years and has gone throughout the universe learning new things,even from the source, he has the reality warping abilities of 5th dimensional imps and has the last most powerfull green lantern ring. Theres a reason hes his teams captain, he could definitely put up one hell of a fight. Onslaught and Imperiex are as well powerfull and classic ion is very strong as well.
You don't have a point. TTGL is a universe-buster, Darsh takes out gods, time/dimension bending FTL galaxy-nuking Angels and has to contend with the Son of God Almighty, with Zetto being practically the Avatar of Tokimi, one of the Chousin who can create/destroy the multiverse on a whim. Frankly, Brolly is only here to look cool and nothing more. If he even tried pulling his crap on Darsh, it wouldn't end well...for Brolly.

Post by Dream (7,627 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@hitsusatsu11:  On the uber scale, Z and Dark Schneider rank far higher than Broly. Yet again you are being too biased in thinking DBZ's the end all strongest force that anime has. 

That being said, the "captain" of Team Broly and Onslaught will be the first to go in this battle as their powers dwarf the other six fighters in this battle as at worst, Onslaught is a planetary threat and Broly's power pales to what Z and Dark Schneider have been shown to do in their respective worlds. I actually think Super TTGL could solo this battle considering the mecha's the friggin size of nearly an entire universe. Z and DS wouldn't even be necessary as Super TTGL could effortlessly cause the universe it is on top of to collapse in itself.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ReiKai: Hey dude I am curious as where you get the latest chapters of Bastard from, did you read it from scanlation sites or are they from torrent downloads?
I wish I know. People on OBD know. Mangafox only has up to vol10. I have 18 and have to order the latest english released volumes from Borders because they weren't stocked in the closest store.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ReiKai: aww man  ,but thanks for answering
err yes many ppl can conquer the universe, freeza did. However saying you can "conquer" (not destroy per se) =/= one shoting a galaxy. 

Imperiex actually conquered nearly all the universe and he is not the strongest on his team.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel