Brolly VS Thanos

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 1, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

no prep

both in character

round1 - normal stats

round 2- brolly can go SSJ2,has a senzue bean,has power gem and thanos has no BFR or power draining

place- where the z fighters fought brolly in the movie and the comet is coming that will destroy the planet

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8: Umm dude.....giving Thanos Cosmic Cube would put it completely in his favor

To give you a scope of Thano's strength, He punched Cptn Mar vell from one of the moons of Saturn to Earth.

Heres what the Cube does for the owner

"The Cosmic Cubes are powerful objects which stores reality altering energy. The Cosmic Cubes are able to rewrite reality and do virtually anything it's master wishes. Its master is able to create planets, augment or negate other people's powers and skills, and so on".

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You know how people know Surfer can blitzrape the whole DBU?
Surfer can't even hurt Thanos in his recliner. And, btw, that's without any plot-devices. Thanos doesn't need a goddamn thing.

@CerberusPrime3k: Look don't call me dude and isaid IF IT WAS FAIR can't you read

@SMXLR8: So you're a chick? I mean......I can call you The Dude,El Dudereno or do you prefer Dudette? I'll address you by "yo" if that suits your fancy?

Back to the fight remove the Cube all together it'll just make things here totally off balance

@CerberusPrime3k: so brolly can't get it?

@SMXLR8: Its either a stomp for Broly or Thanos if either have it in their possession but I doubt Broly would know how to use it like thanos but it still puts either person in the Stomping area so I'd suggest you remove it.

Thanos with no arms and no legs kills Brolly. I don't see a reason for this being here.

@ReiKai: thanos limits himself.........

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,950 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Thanos will annihilate Broly. The spite is strong with this one.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Uh, Thanos. Broly could launch a galaxy buster at Thanos and not do a thing. His durability is arguably his greatest asset. But he has intellect rivaling Doom and Reed and strength on the level of planet shattering as well as various cosmic and psychic powers at a very high level. Basically, strong as Broly is, Thanos outclasses him in every department with the possible exception of overall destruction.

@taichokage: so brolly need the cosmic cube

To which Brolly will have no idea how to use it, to which Thanos will mindtweak him and make him hand it over. Thanos wins in an obvious stomp.

@ReiKai: so no cube with knowledge how cube with knowledge

An 8yr old emaciated boy with no legs and riddled with 5 flavors of Cancer would win with a Cosmic Cube and full knowledge in how to use it.

@ReiKai: good

@SMXLR8: So you're going to give Broly Full knowledge over the Cosmic Cube?

then this is spite unless you remove the cube all together

Give Broly the Power Gem, then he may pose a threat to Thanos

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,950 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: This thread is starting to not make sense.

@CerberusPrime3k: fine he has the power gem

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly unless Thanos has hax items like IG or Heart of Universe

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel