Brolly and Super Perfect Cell Vs Fat Buu

Topic started by comicfanforever on March 28, 2010. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Brolly and Super Perfect Cell Vs Fat Buu    
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well, Judging the fact that in his LSSJ form Broly's power was still rising, and that both he and Super Perfect Cell are nearly equal to SS2 in power. I'm saying neraly equal because Broly appeared stronger than SS2 Gohan(I know it's stated by Vegeta that elder SS2 Gohan was weaker than young) and SPC weaker than young SS2 Gohan(but still put very good fight). So by that logic the team should be victorious.
Online Now
@Danilo018 said:

"Well, Judging the fact that in his LSSJ form Broly's power was still rising, and that both he and Super Perfect Cell are nearly equal to SS2 in power. I'm saying neraly equal because Broly appeared stronger than SS2 Gohan(I know it's stated by Vegeta that elder SS2 Gohan was weaker than young) and SPC weaker than young SS2 Gohan(but still put very good fight). So by that logic the team should be victorious. "

Makes sense....But, Fat Buu fought against Super Saiyan 3 (without problems).     

Super Saiyan 2 Goku >> Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan > Super Perfect Cell > Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (After 7 Years). 
Fat buu = Super Saiyan 3 ( SS3 = 4 SS2 Goku).
@comicfanforever said:
"@Danilo018 said:

"Well, Judging the fact that in his LSSJ form Broly's power was still rising, and that both he and Super Perfect Cell are nearly equal to SS2 in power. I'm saying neraly equal because Broly appeared stronger than SS2 Gohan(I know it's stated by Vegeta that elder SS2 Gohan was weaker than young) and SPC weaker than young SS2 Gohan(but still put very good fight). So by that logic the team should be victorious. "

Makes sense....But, Fat Buu fought against Super Saiyan 3 (without problems).      Super Saiyan 2 Goku >> Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan > Super Perfect Cell > Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (After 7 Years). Fat buu = Super Saiyan 3 ( SS3 = 4 SS2 Goku). "

Yes, I completly forgot about that, but if I remeber corectly Goku stated himself that he could easily defeated Fat Buu, but that he wanted Trunks and Goten to defeat Fat Buu. But I would say Fat Buu=3SS2
Online Now
@Danilo018 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@Danilo018 said:

Makes sense....But, Fat Buu fought against Super Saiyan 3 (without problems).      Super Saiyan 2 Goku >> Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan > Super Perfect Cell > Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (After 7 Years). Fat buu = Super Saiyan 3 ( SS3 = 4 SS2 Goku). "
Yes, I completly forgot about that, but if I remeber corectly Goku stated himself that he could easily defeated Fat Buu, but that he wanted Trunks and Goten to defeat Fat Buu. But I would say Fat Buu=3SS2 "

You are right (I cited this information on the topic - Goku - Level of physical force, a few months ago). But Fat Buu has good regenerative capabilities.
@comicfanforever: 

Anyway I'm going with the team here, cause Broly is a big factor here. We haven't seen his full power(his powerlevel was stil rising) so we don't know how powerfull hi really is. He could easily be one of the top 5 strongest DB characters(including GT), and yet he could be just as strong as Super Pefect Cell.    
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
GT is fail and will always be fail and nothing from that series could ever be countered in the top 5 of anything, except top 5 shittiest extensions of a series, right up there with every Pokemon series they tossed out. Fat Buu is of no real challenge for Brolly. Cell is not even required.

Ultimate truth, right here.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yeah. Actually Brolly was so strong that his own body couldn't contain his insane power level. In LSSJ his powerlevel have risen without end. Apparently Brolly has limitless power.
SSJ3<Mystic Gohan<<<<<LSSJ

The Z cast only survived Brolly because of his arrogance and hobby of making his opponents suffer and then leave them to die on the ground critically injured.
Brolly was going to kill them all, then plot-device Piccolo shows up in ship that was DEM'd into moving thousands of times faster than normal in order to get there on time, with Senzu beans, save Gohan, revive the whole cast, and then fight again only to have their asses handed to them again. It's not so much Brolly's arrogance as PIS/CIS preventing him from outright murdering them.
Post by Gforcepuma (8 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Fat Buu would be crushed.
Post by Dream (7,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't really need to provide much explanation here. Fat Buu's getting curbstomped.

Nice pic to demonstrate, ReiKai. XD
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

fat buu dies.....slow
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai: Fucking epic picture 

Brolly and SPC should be enough here 
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb said:
"Yeah. Actually Brolly was so strong that his own body couldn't contain his insane power level. In LSSJ his powerlevel have risen without end. Apparently Brolly has limitless power. SSJ3<Mystic Gohan<<<<<LSSJ  The Z cast only survived Brolly because of his arrogance and hobby of making his opponents suffer and then leave them to die on the ground critically injured. "

I cannot believe some of the rubbish being put out here. In what way, shape or form is Brolly much stronger than Mystic Gohan?  

It was not PIS that Brolly was beaten by a SSJ Gohan, SSJ Goten and SSJ Goku (in fact, when Goku showed up, it seemed pretty one-sided).  

Brolly>SPC  
Brolly>=SSJ2 Gohan 
Brolly<<Fat Buu 
Brolly<<<SSJ3 Goku 
Brolly<<<<Kid Buu  

To consider the fight itself: I would place Brolly as equal to or very slightly stronger than Majin Vegeta, who was beaten with little difficulty by Fat Buu. Whilst Brolly and SPC are both SSJ2-level fighters, Buu's regenerative powers must also be considered.

Broly and Cell are awesome, but ultimately, they still lose here. Why? Two words: chocolate beam. 

And for those of you saying, "Broly's power keeps rising", that is referring to his potential power; I agree that with a large amount of time, Brolly could become far stronger, and that curently, his full potential has not been realized. But you have to remember, Buu's power was also stated to be constantly rising during his fight with Goku.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@GIRUGAMESH:
lol nope
@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: lol nope "

lol yes, please tell me why I am wrong?
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GIRUGAMESH: I think you're spot on, I'm sick of Broly overestimation in these forums.
Post by Dream (7,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH: Considering the continuity of the second Broly movie would be after the Cell Saga timeskip with Goten and Videl around, Gohan can still go SSJ2 and would obviously be going all out against a dangerous foe like the LSSJ thus going to SSJ2 and it's safe to assume Goku has the power to go in that form as well thanks to the years he spent training in the afterlife. Those two and an SSJ Goten with a Family Kamehameha were still struggling against Broly's planet-buster attack he continued to power-up (though Goku's return is obvious DEM) and then DEM #2 Trunks is able to create a barrier with a weak blast that shouldn't really have had any effect on the blast struggle (considering the kid barely had any strength in him from taking abuse by Broly). But if Earth got planet-busted by Broly, then there would be no more DBZ so Toei needed some sort of PIS to off their uber movie-only powerhouse.
Never mind that it wasn't even the attack itself that 'killed' him, it was getting blasted through the core of the freakin Sun.
@Dream said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: Considering the continuity of the second Broly movie would be after the Cell Saga timeskip with Goten and Videl around, Gohan can still go SSJ2 and would obviously be going all out against a dangerous foe like the LSSJ thus going to SSJ2 and it's safe to assume Goku has the power to go in that form as well thanks to the years he spent training in the afterlife. Those two and an SSJ Goten with a Family Kamehameha were still struggling against Broly's planet-buster attack he continued to power-up (though Goku's return is obvious DEM) and then DEM #2 Trunks is able to create a barrier with a weak blast that shouldn't really have had any effect on the blast struggle (considering the kid barely had any strength in him from taking abuse by Broly). But if Earth got planet-busted by Broly, then there would be no more DBZ so Toei needed some sort of PIS to off their uber movie-only powerhouse. "

You are applying your own logic to the movie, the fact is it didn't happen. It should have, but it didn't, so my point stands. Did you see lightning auras? No? Then no SSJ2. 

And as for Gohan, it was shown that he had trouble summoning the power to go SSJ2, as seen when he was attacking the Buu egg (after all, he didn't go SSJ2 against Dabura straight away). 

So, lets recap:  
we have three SSJs going against Brolly. Goku's return, DEM? Not with the dragonballs it wasn't. As for trunks, yes, that was ridiculous, but that alone doesn't make their beating Broly PIS. It could be argued that this was simply a way of making it a "better finale", and, as shown, the trio of SSJs ultimately did have the necessary power (as SSJs) to overcome Broly. Once they went all-out, it wasn't even close, their blast tore through Broly's.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel