Broli Vs Hulk

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 9, 2008. Last post by Supercool99 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Again, the sheer fact a mere planet survived a blast that obviously was not that great a distance away, shows the blast wasn't anywhere close to being remotely galaxy-busting and you have yet to prove otherwise. Aside from that I do believe that in Kingdom Come Captain Atom, when he exploded after being torn into by the Parasite, the energy unleashed as akin to, perhaps, a million nuclear warheads. And all that did was vape Kansas. I could be wrong though. It may not be a million, but it was around there. I mean, for a long time people said he had the power to create a universe, and when his Monarch version (Prime-verse I think) exploded he did destroy the Universe. And yet, KC Atom only took out...Kansas. That was sad.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai said:
"Again, the sheer fact a mere planet survived a blast that obviously was not that great a distance away, shows the blast wasn't anywhere close to being remotely galaxy-busting and you have yet to prove otherwise. Aside from that I do believe that in Kingdom Come Captain Atom, when he exploded after being torn into by the Parasite, the energy unleashed as akin to, perhaps, a million nuclear warheads. And all that did was vape Kansas. I could be wrong though. It may not be a million, but it was around there. I mean, for a long time people said he had the power to create a universe, and when his Monarch version (Prime-verse I think) exploded he did destroy the Universe. And yet, KC Atom only took out...Kansas. That was sad."

In Kingdom Come it was only worth a couple of nukes, I would know I've read the book at least twice. Exactly how powerful is broly anyway?
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Brolly shattered a galaxy in a de-powered state, not even in a full Super Saiyan form because of a Circlet his father, Paragus, placed on him to limit his power and keep Brolly under his control. If Brolly's power was too strong the Circlet would break, and Brolly didn't have the drive to push his power beyond what the circlet was capable of suppressing until Goku appeared and his rage boiled over. Until then he could only use a limited form of his power at Paragus' behest, only pushing up to a psuedo Super Saiyan state.

During the first scuffle with Brolly, Goku seemed to be handling him easily...until Brolly's power increased substantially as he fought against the Circlet's restrictions. Once that happened, a punch to the face which had previously sent Brolly flying, barely even got him to turn his cheek from it. Brolly's power on then continued to grow and Paragus arrived on the scene to restrain Brolly. The next morning is when the shit hit the fan and Brolly's power grew to rappidly to control. The circlet held even when he pushed to a full Super Saiyan state, but Brolly would not have that and his power exploded further. With the circlet destroyed, Brolly ascended into what was called the Legendary Super Saiyan.

  

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai said:
"Brolly shattered a galaxy in a de-powered state, not even in a full Super Saiyan form because of a Circlet his father, Paragus, placed on him to limit his power and keep Brolly under his control. If Brolly's power was too strong the Circlet would break, and Brolly didn't have the drive to push his power beyond what the circlet was capable of suppressing until Goku appeared and his rage boiled over. Until then he could only use a limited form of his power at Paragus' behest, only pushing up to a psuedo Super Saiyan state.

During the first scuffle with Brolly, Goku seemed to be handling him easily...until Brolly's power increased substantially as he fought against the Circlet's restrictions. Once that happened, a punch to the face which had previously sent Brolly flying, barely even got him to turn his cheek from it. Brolly's power on then continued to grow and Paragus arrived on the scene to restrain Brolly. The next morning is when the shit hit the fan and Brolly's power grew to rappidly to control. The circlet held even when he pushed to a full Super Saiyan state, but Brolly would not have that and his power exploded further. With the circlet destroyed, Brolly ascended into what was called the Legendary Super Saiyan.

  
"

Lol, now that you put it that way, I would say Doomsday could not overpower Brolly in a fight. Chops to you, you've changed my mind.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If it's doomsday vs broly i'm going to go with the dude that destroyed a galaxy in a short time.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@shonen said:
"

If it's doomsday vs broly i'm going to go with the dude that destroyed a galaxy in a short time.

"

Doomsday would revive, he got hit by a blast from Imperiex that turned him into a skeleton and still regenerated. But I agree, Brolly would win by TKO, but he couldn't kill DD.
Post by Revin (24 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Broli would win hands down. True, hulk has brute strength and speed, but broli has "Superpowers" and inhuman speed. (FASTER THAN HULK...) Broli could dodge anything that hulk threw at him, and also has alot more energy than hulk does...
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Revin said:
"Broli would win hands down. True, hulk has brute strength and speed, but broli has "Superpowers" and inhuman speed. (FASTER THAN HULK...) Broli could dodge anything that hulk threw at him, and also has alot more energy than hulk does... "

Dude, we all know Broly wins this!
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
This is near Curbstomp levels how bad Broly beats Hulk.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
"This is near Curbstomp levels how bad Broly beats Hulk. "

Almost exactly like Monarch Vs Broly. It's that bad of a curbstomp.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"This is near Curbstomp levels how bad Broly beats Hulk. "
Almost exactly like Monarch Vs Broly. It's that bad of a curbstomp. "
Yep that is correct
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"This is near Curbstomp levels how bad Broly beats Hulk. "
Almost exactly like Monarch Vs Broly. It's that bad of a curbstomp. "
Yep that is correct "
eh, close enough
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"This is near Curbstomp levels how bad Broly beats Hulk. "
Almost exactly like Monarch Vs Broly. It's that bad of a curbstomp. "
Yep that is correct "

LOL... What do you think of the Infinity Man Vs Espada?
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

broly easily
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@vegeta said:
"broly easily "

Dude, we ALL KNOW BROLY WINS!!!
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @vegeta said:
"broly easily "
Dude, we ALL KNOW BROLY WINS!!! "
duh, dude
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vilelater win the ultra facepalm for stupidity
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

It is always these one sided battles which everyone knows who would win, that get hundreds of comments. 
 
This is ridiculous, broly wins no doubt about it.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

 
 
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
"It is always these one sided battles which everyone knows who would win, that get hundreds of comments.  This is ridiculous, broly wins no doubt about it. "
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel