Bolin vs. Mako

Topic started by miker31 on July 7, 2012. Last post by XImpossibruX 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by miker31 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Bolin vs. Mako

Who would win?

Win by KO, Death, Surrender or BFR.

and write your ideal situation

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,176 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm gonna be a fanboy here and say Bolin. :D No one is convincing me otherwise even if they are right. :P

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,210 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Supreme Marvel: Lol ok then. 

Really though Mako would win for sure. He's proven to be a more skilled, more intelligent fighter. What's more is that Mako has lightning available to him, whereas Bolin can't metal-bend. Mako just seems the better fighter and the better bender. If it came to it Bolin would put up a fight but I see a blast of lightning taking him out before too long.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mako is established as the better fighter and superior bender of the two as things stand now
Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't like Mako's lack of loyalty to Asami. He obviously does not know how to treat a lady. He fails as a gentleman... but he wins this match because of the fact that he can shoot lighting out of his hands.

Damn it. Sometimes, I really hate the truth.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@FalconC2 said:

I don't like Mako's lack of loyalty to Asami. He obviously does not know how to treat a lady. He fails as a gentleman... but he wins this match because of the fact that he can shoot lighting out of his hands.

Damn it. Sometimes, I really hate the truth.

I don't even want to get into this.... but Mako is a teenager, and dumping your girlfriend for another girl is way less hurtful then what other people do.

Also that love triangle BS ruined the first season

The first season was suppose to introduce us the characters and give insight to their personality and background, and give us an understanding. Just like Avatar did

BUT NO we had to have the rushed Makorra shipping in the first 5 episodes WTF

Bolin is useless comic relief, Asami doesn't have a personality, Korra air bending was random, and Mako is too "Should i choose Korra or Asami.."

/rant

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel